Anyone here ever feel real fucking lonely, to a point where any human interaction would suffice?

Anyone here ever feel real fucking lonely, to a point where any human interaction would suffice?

I've been feeling like this for a while now and I wonder if it's ever normal to feel this way :/

I'm talking about that kind of lonely when seeing people happy together makes your heart drop. Anyone here feel similarly?

It's natural. Even people in big cities don't talk to eachother/make eye contact and can feel lonely. But it doesn't matter if you don't care.
(Here's you're >(You))

>that kind of lonely when seeing people happy together makes your heart drop.
if you are feeling like that way you haven't been alone enough time

Damn, it gets worse?

oh boy you haven´t no idea

This is largely due to capitalism. You're supposed to feel alienated even from your fellow workers so you don't unionize against them. Communities don't exist under late stage capitalism, only resovoirs of labor.

Join your local DSA if you live in America. You don't have to agree with their politics, but you can all grab a beer and talk about your alienation and it actually helps a lot.

Watch The Face of Another. This feeling of being a monster without contact is bred into society and was tested on the J-gooks first when they were under Cletus occupation post WW2. I love the U.S psy-op division they had some really clever minds working for them until the 1990s.

What if I'm a UKfag

Now imagine having human contact, and being in a relationship you know you're happy with, being surrounded by people that actually care about you, and you care about them too. But you still feel lonely. And worse yet, guilty for feeling that way. Anybody that is alone, and feels lonely, has it easy.

damn that must suck. no that people are out there that care for you in all places of the world :)

Proposing impossibilities under the guise of support like that is a very common reason people remove themselves from company in the first place. Fake sentiments reinforce the lack of trust introverts feel and convince them they're better off without people.
Which is fine until basic human requirements like social activity catch up to them after a great deal of avoiding such things, and spirals them into a depression that usually makes them feel unworthy of the communication they once thought they were above.

You'll be fine so long as you don't reach the point where you imagine creating a new connection is unimaginable or completely unfeasible. Join an interest group if you can't make friends other ways and work from there.

bump

Shut it down, I'm done
Acting like I'm still human
Now I have no choice

>to a point where any human interaction would suffice?

no, I always feel better when I get to talk with other people, specially if they are women

I will keep hiding
I am very good at it
I don't want to be

Oldfag here. You will find that your personal definition of ‘alone’ changes as you age. You gain a bit more perspective on how valuable your personal time is, but also how frivolous and useless a lot of social interaction can be.

OP if you read this, add me on QTOX, I dont want to be a psychiatrist or some shit I just want to know your story. I want to be someone who knows what happened and as much of your story as possible. If it does get there maybe even the end. If you Want to talk and be listened to

52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9

That is pretty much how I feel on weekends. I'm fine on weekdays since I have work, but on the weekend the isolation from living in another country where I don't really speak the language that well and don't really know anyone tends to hit me like a ton of bricks.

Been single for 5 years OP
Be whoever and do whatever the fuck you want.
You aren't chained down, if anything you'd be more lonely in a relationship in a way.

one time i was feeling particularly low and i saw a bird. that made me feel better. seeing a bird

Why would your heart drop when you see two people together? You're assuming way too much, making stories up in your head based on virtually nothing, then believing those stories as though they're infallible. Your perception will never be the objective truth, remember that it's always just a perception. Like all things it will pass.

I don't have QTOX but basically at a young age I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. It kinda took the tole on my mind and made extremely introvert. I have no way of making friends as I never knew any social skills.

yeah Ive felt that. all i can think is damn, these people are having a good time, i haven't spoken to anyone like that since elementary,but i just feel happy hearing shit like that, then i get sad as shit once i realize i am stupid when i talk to people.