Culture vs Race

A lot of Sup Forums hates islam, but is it their because of their culture or their ethnicity? What would you faggots prefer, a world with only Whites but they are all of a non-european culture( muslim for example) or a world with no whites but they're all of some western culture you prefer( like 1950's America or whatever)

Bumbarino

Western cultura all the way, are you kidding me?

But seriously fuck the 50s. The 50s blew. At least pick a good decade like the 80s.

Best case scenario is ethnic and ideological conformity worldwide.

If given one or the other I would rather have ethnic solidarity because it appeals to the lowest common denomination. Ideological solidarity requires a degree of either fanaticism or intelligence.

Culture is king obviously but we can't pretend that race is just skin colour either

Let's say that ethnic Germans disappeared but their culture remained in the descendants of the migrants, you'd be ok with that? As oposed to Germany being 100% ethnic german but their all muslim?

Also why the 80s my man?

both.

muslims have a toxic culture and they're fucking ugly.

Culture has a genetic aspect. It's only so malleable. Niggers and Arabs can't into Western culture because they're incapable of understanding it for the most part.

I'd rather be a nigger than live in a world where everyone's a muslim

Islam has some good points.
>keeps women in their place
>transcendence through war
>doesnt allow degen behaviour

but it has one huge downside:
>arabs+niggers

false dichotomy.

The third option is because everyone hates BOTH their culture and their ethnicity.

I hate Islam because of the culture. I also hate it because it's religion. I hate blacks because of their mentality. Some are ok but more often than not they act like they deserve anything without working for it.

The later. It's all about Western values. Those who cherish them will move on the civilization and the spirit of our race.

If Islam became the dominance then we'd wipe out niggers.

Not saying Islam is a good thing but they don't actually like blacks and the Quran talks about how they're animals and good for only slavery.

>is it their because of their culture or their ethnicity
both

islam
>barbaric desert theocracy in desperate need of reform
>idiotic superstitions and restricted individual freedoms
>stifles freedom of speech
>restricts intellectual liberty and scientific integrity

vs.

arabs
>barbaric desert mudshits
>relatively low iq
>high rates of consanguineous union
>bargain bin tier genotype

in regard to the two options you presented I'd pick the former, purely out of self-preservation

Culture > race.

Culture has a lot of weight on someone's personality even tho race also plays a big role. Still, race is something you can't change while you can try to better yourself by affiliating to another culture.

I can respect a black person that embraces christianity and behaves like a westernized citizen.
A white dude that converts to Islam deserves a bullet in the head.

Sup Forums is absolutely full of race traitor.
Christiannity is absolute shit worse than islam but white people turn in a acceptable religion for more than 1500.
You are deeply retarded if you prefer a england 100% nigerian but christians

holy fuck, OP, you still don't get it, do you??

There is a reason why your question can only be asked in the hypothetical.

Why is it that the only civilizations that actually modernized on their own were exclusively white? Why is it that the only other civilizations who modernized, with the help of the whites, were the east asians?

Why is it that hispanics and blacks all live in shit-tier countries (with blacks being the worst) ?

I would love to separate race from culture. I would love it if there was a middle eastern country full of black eyebrow brown skins who actually lived in a wealthy, successful country. I would love it if there was a country in Africa full of nothing but coal-skinned negroes and they actually ran their country well. I would love it if these things were real, because then it would prove racism was wrong, and I'd feel better about humanity.

But these things don't exist. All black countries and neighbourhoods are complete and utter extreme shit. Spics are barely better. Mudslimes are also horrible. Asians are almost at the level of whites and can co-exist with whites.

I don't know what you want me to say, man. 2+2=4 and the sky is blue. I can only call it as it is.

What western values means.
Everytime i head that it's for:
Tolerance faggotry etc

German french or italian values are not the same btw except since some decade with mass media and american cultural domination and these value are pure trash

By that I mean work ethic, technological advancement, philosophy, classical art, critical thinking, patriotism, desire to advance, develop and better the world around you.

you're so fucking naive

Yeah, I somewhat agree. A Europe 100% white and muslim would be accebtable imo, but a Europe 100% white and tumblresque filled with weak blue haired fags and feminist might aswell be nuked.

Why would Sup Forums hate the Arab ethnicity, when Arabs are the same race as whites. Caucasian.

I prefer ayah women anyway, hence why I'm with one.

She's not Muslim btw

That's mean nothing every civilization devellop classical art, patriotism, philosophy.
I don't see how work ethic is the same between poland and englands, same thing for critical thinking in sweden and in france it's more like oppossite

ottoman empire was wealthy, a lot of great building and military victory, same for china, india, maya etc

The only exception is sub-saharian people

I was talking about African and Pakistani refugees mostly

>A Europe 100% white and muslim would be accebtable imo, but a Europe 100% white and tumblresque
Yeah of course american culture is cancer and even a sandnigger religion is better than that.
The better will be to stay european with europeans culture

You perfectly know that Greek-Roman school and aspects of it I mean by the Western civilization.

>american culture is cancer

Did this libeal shit start in America? Because it seems to be one of the only western countries "fighting" it in a way. Image what would happen to a figure like Donald Trump in Britain or Germany. Seems to me like a lot of these countries don't even have right wing political groups anymore.

Britain has Nigel Farage and Germany has Hocke and Perty. They are low energy though.