God tier games

God tier games

my nigga

Great start.

yeah kotor and this.

and this

And obv this

Threads over

From the very little I remember of it, it should've been GOTY.

And dis one too

it was great sadly i met a pedo on there and couldnt play for the second half of 2012

Overrated shite.

Not sure how old you are but 1 was more magical to me than 2. Same with Halo CE vs the 2nd. Not saying mechanically they weren’t better games it’s just the feeling of perfection when you first played them.

Actually NO, THIS should have been GOTY

agree with you man 100%, story was better but I just really enjoyed the visuals of hl2 it felt much nicer to me

You have to be 18 to post here. If you’re going to post cartoon inspired video games the Simpsons grand theft auto clone (Hit and Run I think) was top tier.

bait or?

i see older games but... This one has me hooked like never before

Truth. I haven't played HL1 or 2 since they came out. That isn't god tier. God tier is a game I look forward to going back and playing. I have zero interest in playing either of those games ever again. They are given way too much credit.

Thats a game for 14year olds

This game.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying completely. The reason I mention age is if you had both out when you started gaming the experience of knowing what was out at the time was mostly shit and experiencing this revolutionary game at the time was unbelievable. If you showed me 2 then 1 I wouldn’t care about 1 as much.

if you can't see how much the half life series defined the gaming industry and how revolutionary both GoldSrc & Source Engine were (for the 90s and early 2000s keep in mind) then you're just plain ignorant.

its a game for all ages

I have been up all night and that didn’t come out as planned. 1998 had shit for games mostly. HL1 = Amazing at the time. HL2 = more visually and mechanilly appealing but in a saturated market that was influenced by games such as HL1

fair enough man, bit of a youngfag but my old man introduced me to those types of games from a young age, especially Jedi Outcast II. Remember clocking that highest difficulty at around 6 I was in love with that game. Definitely don't make games like they used to anymore.

>god tier games
>no tf2 yet

Tf2

They make games to make money now. There was a niche market for computers, the internet and gaming. Facebook has ruined everything. I guess in short “normies get out reeeee”

He mad.

>defined the gaming industry
>revolutionary
nigger please. The gaming industry was in a boom long before Half-Life 1, and definitely before 2004 when HL2 released. Literally fuck off with your rose tinted glasses.

My man.

hahaha yeah pretty much

LBA18

you clearly have no idea on computer software or what source engine ended up doing for the gaming industry. Ignorant.

Not computer games dingus. Steam is built off the success of HL and CS. Any more asinine statements you feel like making?

Yeah but only if you're a retard

this

Nah, you're just a dopey faggot.
The industry would have done just fine without Steam, nigger.

you know where you are?

HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE SO THICK WTHHH
I honestly hope this is bait holy fuck

baited kek

Oh yeah? You have an alternate future machine in which people love playing computer games on 6 different DRM platforms? Ubisoft’s sucks, EA’s sucks and Microsoft’s is terrible. Even with Steam as an almost perfect business model they still can’t come close. Go back to playing your super nentendo brothers and being inconvenienced.

You got me good, fucker.

rock of ages 2

Stupid faggot #1
Stupid faggot #2

what is this?

You can post all the meme pictures you want, but you're still a stupid faggot with zero imagination sucking on the tit of a fucking hack.

That may be true sir, but I fucked your mother.

whoa man you're the one getting wound up over an opinion that you can't argue against. get a grip eh?

Yes. Whats ur rank mate?

Glad we could agree that you have no argument and you're just a stupid faggot.
Ok?
You've given me nothing to argue about that hasn't already been said.

And actually, you pussies are the ones getting wound up over being so obviously wrong about something you know nothing about.

also this

Checked

meh you're entitled to your own opinion, even though it's wrong and you have zero knowledge on what it takes to make a game engine.

This game, from the atmosphere to the gameplay and story mode. The AI and graphics. One of the best games ever

And ironically, I went to school for it and know more about it than you do, so keep making shit up, user.

Best game of all time

Hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he got a degree in video games. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha that explains it.

>went to school for it
>making shit up

Original was better.

I got a degree in software engineering, you stupid faggot. Welcome to the ignorant club.
It must be hard for you to be so wrong and stupid.

Im trapped between gold and platinum, can't seem to push further. Fun and infuriating game though.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha how’s life? Hahahahahahahahahah then he brags about it.

oh yeah? software engineering?
so what do you do currently? what kind of software

we better chill the fuck out this software guy seems pretty bright

I have a job and a life that's better than yours, a car and a house in my name, and I can buy whatever I want.

How's yours?

t. Stupid dick head who’s game didn’t get accepted on Steam because it was shit.

Lol git gud

lol, I have zero interest in making games.

photos with timestamps please?

Yet you shit post on Sup Forums.

Sad, but true! nowadays you get a game and a day later they announce dlcs. In sime cases those are simply parts of the game they left out to rip your money off a 2nd time. I loved Jedi outcast and Acedamy.

to be quite honest, if you had all that you wouldn't be so thick

I'm bored, tbqhwyf.

What rank are you? And do you normally play solo, dubs, trips etc?

That makes no sense. Plenty of people with less sense than me have more money than me.

Thick? lol.

Yeah I’m sure since your big dreams were crushed by Gaben.