Is there a bigger Jew than Watto in all of the galaxy?

Is there a bigger Jew than Watto in all of the galaxy?

The funny thing is this movie sucked so much, this got completely overlooked. The whole movie is filled with racial stereotypes, and lazy writing. It's sad when Disney have actually made a franchise better.

true.
Trade federation guys were Japanese and even had the accents.
The diner owner was a dirty fat sandnigger.

Yes, Watto Brother, Ottaw.

you can't make up cultures out of thin air. you got to start somewhere, even in a fantasy setting.

Racism in Disney? Never!

At least they've got some (more) delicious brown princesses. Now if rule 34 and affirmative action could just get together.

I need my Elena of Avelor pron.

Course you fucking can.

These fucks who make all these movies are supposed to be professional writers. And all they can do is off-the-shelf tropes and character stereotypes.

Tolkien invented an entire planet full of different cultures and he was one dude.

the prequals had an entire army

Yes.

In german the federation had french accents, kek

Shit, seriously?

Tolkien did draw from racial stereotypes for some of his races though.

Dwarves were definitely Jews. It was Blizzard that gave them the Scottish accents we accept as Dwarven now.

Yes seriously, I laughed my ass off.
Especially since the germans and the french have...a special relationship.

Eh? Then who were the elves meant to be?

I gotta ask: were any of the accents of the other races identifiable with other languages?

Vulcans, Ferengi, Klingons, etc?

Elves were made up. They were Tolkien's idea of the perfect race.

Hobbits were British. In fact, Hobbits were West Country British.

Nah those uruks were definitely based on niggers

french.

slightly drawing from some racial stereotypes to make your own, completely unique and yet not ridiculous fantasy race is different than mashing all of the different stereotypes together into a retarded "jew character"

Never was into Star Trek so I can't say.
The french federation stood out tho, just watched the 6 movies with a friend a week ago he never saw them, he couldn't take the movie seriously after the first federation alien started talking, he was always repeating what they said in an exaggerated french accent, made me lol tho

>i said nigger look how edgy i am!
tolkien was british and was born in the 1800s, he wouldn't have drawn any inspiration from American blacks
not to mention he also had Harad.....

Fun fact: All Uruk actors were niggers because of their physic

Is that the stereotype, though?

In English, the "sophisticated" people invariably speak with British accents. Is French the "sophisticated" accent in German?

He is talking about the movie, not the book.

Right here.

the conversation he responded to was clearly about the books and Tolkien's universe, so he's retarded for bringing up the movies
he's also wrong, the movies were inspired by the books

No not really, they all speak perfect german except for the federation.

In germany the only sophisticated accent is "hochdeutsch" or "highgerman" the opposite would be bavarian german which no one understands or eastern german which everybody laughs at (russian influence)

Right here.

On second thought, yea the federation is definetly a stereotype, germans like to mock the french for never wining a war and always retreating and shit except for napoleons time.

So you could say the french are a stereotype for pussys, hence the accent for the federation as they are in fact pussys (afraid of the sith, being manipulated by the sith etc.)

Is that a WoW picture?

WoW absolutely draws on racial stereotypes for its races.

How bizarre...

Why do you think the Federation was given French accents?

That's trade prince gallywix. The goblins are surely the biggest jews in the whole universe.

See

I don't get it, though.

Why would the dubbers/translators assign a weak/pussy accent to the heroes with which one is meant to identify?

The heroes?
We're talking about the trade federation of episode 1 are we not?

Everyone else speaks perfect german, Jedis don't have an accent

these fuckers are french as fuck in the german version of star wars

>Jedis don't have an accent
They are actors

Which is funny because they sound like space chinks in the french version.

Yes, the Ferengi

Mm have to disagree. Dragonlance novels described their language.. oh and so did tolkien in the way the dwarves pronounced certain words.

Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I was in another thread about Star Trek and though you were talking about the Star Trek Federation.

I'm still loving the info about accents and stereotypes, though.

lol no problem user it's funny how different countrys use different stereotypes in movies, we're all racist I guess

Those are space Americans. The Bajoran were the space kikes.

The diner guy was Greek. Have you ever been to a diner?

We are, but it can be funny.

I'm in Japan and it's funny as hell what gets given an English accent.

Um no, Ferengi were def space Jews

I think we would all be more than happy to bang Major Kira.

Amusingly, they were first described as "Yankee traders".

Is it just me or does the tip of his nose look like a dickhead?

No, Palestinians. Which would make the Cardassians the Israelis.

They also tried to buy and bargain for everything. Jews

Best tailor ever.

darth sidious

Ferengi were the space Jews m8. Already well off and want more, more and more. Bajorans were poor.

>invented entire planet full of cultures and blah blah bullshit
You mean took from Norse mythology, add standard fantasy tropes, and splashes of Christian imagery, and had no original ideas, then yes.

Ferengi were and still are representations of the evils found within capitalism and right wing libertarian ideals towards the market.

>invented most of your "standard fantasy tropes"

Agreed.