I'm not saying this thread is lewd or anything, but it's pretty fucking lewd

I'm not saying this thread is lewd or anything, but it's pretty fucking lewd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcL4J0pzlAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING FAGGOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*posts the same .gif every thread*

I'm not sure why, but I seem to be attracted to robokitty more than I should be.

I think I like machines too much. I need a new profession.

Show me your butt.

More Faggotry being fucked.

I'm almost out of Kass pictures, sad day.

I have 2 picture on my desktop
And 4 pictures on my tablet

Gee I wonder why theres a reposting

I'm too drunk to follow your train of though.

I'm also slightly retarded apparelntly, that doesn't help.

Damn he's hot. Those thighs are yummy.

Only way to get me to study. Instead, I'm here, sharpening knives, when I have a qualification I've been slacking on for the past year and a half due next month...

I'm out of Kass pictures.

Love that one. Wide hips and thicc thighs get me going like nothing else.

EMt3uu
yo you guys are fags right? well you should just this fag server cause its is FULL of fags and needs more of them

No.

>filename
too late

Already in one. And I don't think it can get more faggoty.

Lemme eat the booty, that'll make it more faggy.

I hope the womens march gets a visit from a friendly religion of peacer tbh

That's kind of a terrible thing to hope for, but at the same time, I don't disagree for the simple fact that most feminists I've seen are not about equality, but about oppression. The Nazi party of Females, if you will.

I'm sure there's feminists out there that really are about simple equality of the genders, but they are drowned out my the majority, it seems.

Life is boring
Who wouldnt hope for it

If you're so autistic enough you think 'marching' for something will help, christ

Sometimes marching for things does help, in the sense that it brings awareness to that issue. But the Feminist 'issue' isn't really an issue at all. Male dominance isn't really a thing anymore. Unless if the feminists want to count courtesy and tradition as dominance, being things like holding doors open for females, and paying for meals during dates respectively.

I don't really understand most of the thing's they're 'fighting' for anymore. I tend not to pay attention to their 'cause' anymore, least I loose brain cells trying to understand their platform.

How about that dude Manning running for senator, or whatever office it's trying to get. What ever happened to convicted felons being barred from office?

Chelsea has no chance of winning shit
Faggot needs be throw into a pit of spikes

Trannys disgust me

Are you my clone?

I get especially pissed off due to the fact it was one of my own brothers that betrayed my country, and got off with a relative slap on the writs thanks to Obama on his way out of the office.

And now it's somehow a symbol of the Feminist movement. It's a fucking disgrace to this country and should have it's citizenship stripped, because Manning obviously does not care about this country and it's national security.

Manning deserved the death sentence for treason during a time of national conflict, and stripped of all rank and awards.

Yeah Im just from the non shit part
Or stationed in the shithole of the xhink countries

Where have you been anyway

I've been to a few places over the US during my three years in the DoD. Currently I'm overseas. Kinda have to be careful what I say about where I'm at and who I'm with, least I get charged with some bullshit over my personal beliefs. Doesn't take a whole lot of info to figure who is who these days. Not like I could hide from the Feds though, if they really wanted to know who I was.

Last time you said you were in some shitty poor north-of-australia shithole
And then you died for a few months

Has it been that long? It sure doesn't feel like it, but being constantly fucked with working hours warps my sense of time.

I'm still there, and I've been lurking more or less once a week at least. Just been working at least 50 hours a week, sometimes over 60. DoD doesn't pay enough for me to not be a mechanic on my days off, rarely have more than a few hours to myself most days.

Lmao some reddit libtards are pming me mean thngs
>tfw no job and been applying to dozens of things every week
end me

Even the lowest paying job is better than no job at all.

If you're up to it, unskilled labor in the construction field is not bad work for short term. I did it from 10 up until I enlisted. Paid 12 an hour untaxed, and made me strong. Shitty part is my knees and back still hurt, so I basically function on massive amounts of caffeine, nicotine, and Ibuprofen.

Military isn't really a bad option, either, if you can deal with the fuck-fuck games for 4 years. Gets you college money, at least. I thought I'd hate it and would look forward to the day I EAOS, but I actually like it now. I complain all the time, but I'm going to reenlist for another 4 years at least.

I dont neeeed money but its not like I havent been applying.
I wouldnt mind factory work again because it pays well
Nah, doubt i'd be able to do any of that type of shit

And nah, I tried the military meme and Ive died inside since then so I have no interested

Ever tried being a Welder? That's my backup plan, shit's fun as hell.

Nah I doubt i'd like it
I'll just keep applying
Life is pain though

True.

Whatever you do, try to find something you at least sorta like doing. I worked over a year doing something I didn't like as a temporary duty, and hated life the whole time, as well as my command for forcing me to do it. Now that I'm out of there, life is better.

I dont care atm tbh
Im so bored with everything I'd rather spend time gettin money

Wish I could spend time relaxing.

We should get married, so our disdain for life's bullshit could fuse and become a child we can raise into Satan.

Just abandon and move to australia
Ezlyf

Tradies here get paid a lot

Wish I could, I've been thinking about it for a while now.

Maybe some day.

aight ima sleep
Dont commit too many human rights violations

No promises.

youtube.com/watch?v=OcL4J0pzlAg

I've been getting way too into Confederate/supremacist music as of late. I need to stop that.

That's a nice girly butt.

Wish I had a butt like that to cuddle/eat nightly.

He's a qt, long haired bois are the best.

He is.

I prefer my human males short haired, though.

I've got a big thing for long hair, my hair is down to my ass and I love it. I'm generally not even attracted to real guys, but if they have long hair then that goes out the window.

I only like long hair when it's trappy boys and they put it in a high ponytail like that.

I'm a bit trappy, but not super cute. I think I look cute as fuck with a high ponytail though, they are adorable.

It's a good look.

It is, and Avery is fucking top tier cute, love that pink haired kitty.

Yeah too bad he's such a slut.

Accelo, my husbando

>no bunny femboy bf to sit on my face

He is so damn cute, I want to cuddle him and his big, floofy tail, and brush his fabulous orange hair :3

As much as I love all these cute furry boys I hate them for creating unrealistic standards of cuteness.

I know, a lot of people tell me I'm cute, but it feels kinda meaningless because I'll never be nearly as cute as a furry boy.

Not sure any human could, but there really are some cute looking guys.

I'd be cuter if I really tried. I'm fairly vain, and I don't meet my own unrealistic expectations, so I don't really try. And I much prefer women anyway, and they don't want a tiny, girly fag like me.

From what I've seen and heard the majority of woman that does want a tiny girly fag is for cucking and dominating them as their sissy. In which case you'd still end up getting fucked by a man. So other trap switches would seem the best option.
Even if you know you'll never reach what your expectations are, getting closer might still give you more satisfaction with your own body, might be better than none.

Yeah, maybe. I like big, strong, dominant women, but I want a mommy to cuddle and love too. Women with that loving motherly aspect are extremely rare, so it's really depressing. I'll probably be a kissless virgin forever, I doubt I'll ever find a nice mama bear.

Single women over 30 are single for a reason.

Saw a woman in /soc/ almost like that looking for a guy like you, only thing is she was 5'2 I think. So no big mama bear, but think she might have been athletic atleast.

Was some ideal mate thread. Think sometime this week. But thread dead now.

They're usually single because they're crazy. Milfs are nice and all, but I don't want to be with an actual mother unless I'm the one putting babies in her.

That's pretty cool. I'm really into the personality anyway, but physical traits like that are just preference. I just want a smart, sweet woman to love me.
>don't cry, don't cry

Believe she was US. Not sure if she left some contact info. I might be able to find the bread.

I appreciate it, but I'm extremely socially anxious, and have a really hard time being outgoing. I don't even talk in the discord because I'm so meek and shy, I just feel awkward because I'm not interesting at all.

Neither am I particularly interesting.
I am lucky enough my anxiety only kick in at other moments.
But shall endeavour to find it nonetheless, incase there might but be a fraction of time where you're anxiety is down and you manage to send that first message, the one that might end up changing your life. I would not be able to do so myself. But we are all different people, and I will atleast let you have the option and means if one day the opportunity arrives.

bone nut

Thank you, I really do appreciate it. Anxiety is a bitch, and just one of my many problems, but I still do my best to keep it under control. One day I'll get past it and be outgoing because I certainly won't get a girlfriend like this as evidence has shown.