Ok Sup Forumstards i have a question

Ok Sup Forumstards i have a question...

I have always been against domestic violence, and would never commit it because i have alot of self control, however, after being married almost 6 years i can fully understand why men beat women. Is there anyone else out there who feels the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jan/25/divorce-women-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elaborate, since you clearly want to

My girlfriend was tickling me once and I accidentally kicked her in the face and gave her a black eye.

Sometimes I worry that I might hit her in anger one day, because she has a tendency to push me until I’m almost at my limit, but I don’t think I ever could

children women and black people need regular beating for their own good

Typical woman really. I don't know what you expected.

>be me
>gf used to be rational
>hit 30, starts flipping her shit
>I get mad, yell, curse
>she apologizes, sucks my dick
>becomes submissive
>didn't think anything of it
>few weeks later she gets irrational again
>I'm not having it, we argue
>get mad, blow up at her
>she sucks my dick, gets submissive
>I detect a pattern
>but i don't want to be changed into a wife beater
>try to reason with her going forward
>she starts to go crazy
>I try to reason with her
>didn't work
>mfw had the worse 1 year of my fucking life as she flips her shit, tries to destroy the family
>her new lesbian gf is mean af to her
>I try to reason with her
>makes things worse
>almost ruined my life
>kick her out, take care of kids on my own
>she bounces from one mean gf to another
>ends up with a guy who beats her
>I meet a cutie pie half my age
>submissive right out of the box
>I don't have to get mad at all
>life is good and happy
>ex tries to come back
>even the kids are like, dad don't do it
>remember the slamming doors, the arguements?
>kick her to the curb
>keep young cutie
>her life is shit, she is an alcoholic slut
>I'm well paid and have an awesome life

The moral of the story is don't let her change you into the monster she wants you to be. It's a trap. She's pulling you down. My ex's mom used to yell, beat her. It was all she to do in relationships is to fuck up and get beat.

You deserve better. Have fun experimenting controlling her with your anger, but don't let it change you. Then dump her for a stable chick.

This was... Surprisingly insightful... Do you have more to say on this subject?

Nope you're fucked up bud

>It's a trap

My wife used to be submissive, but then all of a sudden she changed. It pisses me off, but if i get a divorced she'll get everything ive worked for. Male privlege my ass

I didn't notice you said you were married ... we were 'married', together for 15 years, had some kids.

One day she just turned into a bitch. She used to love me more than I loved her, but then one day she didn't love me anymore. It took a while before she acknowledged it herself, and I should have believed her the first time she said it.

If you have kids you might want to stay together, but my kids saw the craziness, too. They admire my strength. It took 5 years to get over her, another 5 to start really dating and fucking again, but life is literally great. I literally can get pussy any day I want from a couple of hot chicks I keep in rotation.

Women need men for stability. It's your Trump card. She needs you, even if she doesn't think so.

Stay cool, fight for what you think is right, and cut the chick off financially and emotionally if she isn't acting right. Move on, get in shape, and have fun with your friends. The kids will thank you later.

I lost it all with her and got twice as much back. I was sleeping in my bucket car, crashing on friends couches.

But I always answered the creditors calls and told them I couldn't pay when I could. I kept my money while I got on my feet. Just answer the phone when your utility/mortgage company calls and tell them the deal. Beg. Saved my ass. I paid the mortgage twice in 2007, but kept the house in the end.

Statistically speaking, 90% of the men end up doing better than the wife after divorce.

My the odds be forever in your favor.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jan/25/divorce-women-research

oh yeah, one thing i noticed immediately was I had a fuck ton more money in my account. I thought I had missed some bills, but nope.

The bitch was spending almost half my income on god knows what. Dumping her was like getting a raise.

>It took 5 years to get over her, another 5 to start really dating and fucking again

10 fucking years. I don't know what to think about it

I had fun for those years. I traveled the world, got a lot of pussy, made a lot of money, but I had to relearn how to be me/single after being in a relationship for so long.

Think of it like this, youve been married for 6 years, so you would have like 6 years of unlearning all the shit she filled your head with. At least it took that long for me.

Or think of it like this, 10 years ago the decision to divorce/split was my lowest point. Everything else got better EVERY SINGLE YEAR in my life.

10 years of playing the guitar makes you a fucking master. I picked up a how to book at the library, bought a walmart special guitar, and learned that shit to keep from self destructing off of booze and getting a DUI. I use 10 years as a benchmark for my personal development, too. I feel like I mastered myself.

10 years of learning to like yourself again. It was incredibly liberating and I even called the bitch and said leaving her was the best decision I ever made because I LIKE myself again.

Everyone deserves to be happy. If you believe in God, he loves you and wants you to be happy. FULL STOP. If you don't, the point of life is to be happy anyway.

Remember, she needs you more than you need her. Always remember that. It's completely your emotions that are keeping you in check, and she controls your emotions. Master your emotions, and she will have no power over you. Master yourself!

From the link:

>Divorce makes men - and particularly fathers - significantly richer. When a father separates from the mother of his children, according to new research, his available income increases by around one third. Women, in contrast, suffer severe financial penalties. Regardless of whether she has children, the average woman's income falls by more than a fifth and remains low for many years.

thanks

Me. I've been married since 2006. Never understood how my dad could beat his girlfriends plus my mom. NOW I get it.

My gfs mom has been beaten twice by husbands. It's funny because she says she totally gets it, it's wrong and you shouldn't lose your shit like that but we get it. Her mom is a huge nag and an ignorant bitch. Totally get it.

There might come a day when your thoughts get you in trouble but right now that isn't the case. Keep your cool bro. Know what helps me? Take secret days off of work and keep them to yourself.

in those 10 years I partied on 2 islands and 3 continents and learned american women are entitled af. There are plenty of beautiful, submissive women out there. Literally a dime a dozen.

I'm not afraid of marrying again, but now my eyes are open that I, because I am a man, can have any woman i want, and if I can't have one particular one, there is a line of women waiting to take her place.

All for that sweet, sweet security of having a man.

I hear you user.

My wife whom I’ve been separated from waited until we were married two weeks to reveal her Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis.

BDP = Cinstant fear of abandonment. Manifests in shit ways:

>so she’d contantly argue with me as it was a way of her feeling highly emotionally engaged with me (in albeit a shit way.
>would seriously argue from 7am, send a barrage of texts whist I’m driving to work, try to call me at work - to continue the argument, I get home - she’d argue with me til 10pm

Rinse and repeat x 7 months

I start to crack up, realise I’m contemplating suicide:
>bail

She then turns on the ‘woman scorned’ shit. Tries to take all my money and house.

Hitting them gives them the high ground. Just. Fuckin. Leave.

Good advice.

>i can fully understand why men beat women. Is there anyone else out there who feels the same?

Yes. I don't like violence, but let's speak rationally w/o emotion

- Until recently it was normal for men to hit their wives when they misbehaved. Even "I Love Lucy" in the 1950s showed this (she chased a sunburn so her hubby wouldn't hit her).

- Men were allowed to do so because it is important to keep some semblance of peace and order in the family when women go full blown toddler and tantrum over stupid shit.

- Our ancestors had good reason to set up society the way they did..... they didn't just willy nilly come up with traditions to pass the time; they were solving problems in their society. In this case that problem was that women need, indeed crave, to have some reasonable boundaries.
-- Women didn't vote because no one was under the illusion that they are capable of non-emotionally controlled decision making.
-- Every society set up men as head of the household. . . was this just a historic coincidence?
-- Even the Bible urges women to submit to their husbands.

- The fact that women crave these boundaries shows up in the whole "50 Shades" rubbish and in their IRL bratting that just begs for a slap.

- Women have erotic reactions to male authority. That's why you hear "he was too nice", "I want a guy to take charge", etc. They brat in relationships subconsciously hoping you'll deal with her sternly.

Yes, OP it's understandable. Good luck to you.

Hooray for child support and alimony!

With one particular gf yeah. I'm a peaceful user and wouldn't have done It, but she had an ex who used to hit her and actually after a few years with her I could kinda start to see why... best to move on in that situation.

I used to earn $100,000pa and have to pay $700 a month on child support (keep in mind I’m in Australia - I get taxed a lot as well).

Now I earn $50,000pa (enough for me to get by on, plus I get taxed at a lower rate) and pay $175 a month on child support

>fuck working hard and stressing to pay half of my cancerous’s ex’s rent.

I spend heaps on my son directly.

I feel 100% the same. All my life I was always against violence towards women... UNTIL I went through not one, not even two, but three LONG term relationships and lost my kids, went through court battles, and have my soul sucked out of my asshole... women are inherently evil and deserve to be beat .... I'm yet to cross the line because I still have morals.. but I think about beating women all the time... they piss me the fuck off. They get away with far too much....

Yep

>because she has a tendency to push me until i'm almost at my limit.

This. All.Of.Them.

Women are fundamentally broken creatures.

Rather die alone than live with one.

My ex gets $1,000 USD from me for my daughter, and we have 50/50 custody. The fact that she never really worked as an adult was in her favor. I gave her a house in return for her not coming after my retirement. She remarried recently, so I suppose I could petition the court to lower the support, but our daughter will be 18 in a couple years, so unless my employment situation changes, I'll probably just leave it alone.