feet thread, but just in this position

bonus for pantyhose/nylon

bump

this
is there more?

Bump

Another similar one I have

Can someone please revive the thread?

Nobody on Sup Forums likes just pictures of feet. Put more faces or pics like ITT and it will blow up.

Speak for yourself, I'm (and many others) like feet close-ups.

Yes I can just see the overwhelming support I'm sure lots of Sup Forums agrees with you

You fucking faggot. Your thread is dead

I'm on his side. You can speak only for yourself. You don't know us. Who the fuck are you to talk about Sup Forums like you are our spokesperson? Fuck outta here. I'll bump the thread just because

Oh holy shit two people?

It's almost like your thread has been up for two hours with thirty replies, and that queerbait two agreeing with queerbait one won't change that

My thread? Right...
Gotta love retarded 12 year olds...

The thread, your thread, does me misjudging who created it make you feel better about how dead it is you moron faggot?

You see how easy it is to derail? Let's count, 7 of the last 11 posts have either been by me or to me. That's a thread nobody gives a shit about.

i like feet but i can't get off to just feet, only if their face or body is also visible. Something about the idea of a girl taking her socks off and showing you her feet while blushing really turns me on

OP back at it again.

So desperate for a thread you're willing to bump it by yourself with one or two other people for hours lol. You faggots are pitiful

well piss off and go jerk off to traps, who is keeping you here?

You still sound fucking angry.
Is it the shame of having a fetish nobody likes or the shame of desperately posting in your own thread for hours making you sperg?

k

You keep saying "faggot" and "queer" quite alot...
Sounds to me like someone's not sure of his sexuallity...

Oh, to answer your question it's mostly you sensitive little cucks giving me targets to make fun of. You won't stop responding to me crying your faggot eyes out and it's amusing

oooh, you got him good there. also checked.

sure.

Yup you fuckin got me alright

It's fun watching the connections being made in your head. The insecure whiny defensive responses going to abrupt single word answers

>maybe he'll stop making fun of me now

xddd

>fetish nobody likes
Okay, shitty trolling effort there..
>posting in own thread
This is irrelevant. Even if OP stopped, I'd still be here just to piss you off. Since you evidently have trouble understanding that you don't have to stay in the thread you don't like, I'm going to go ahead an safely make the deduction that it is you who is a complete retard, spergging out and getting triggered. No? Why the fuck do you keep posting then?

You're the one in a thread you don't like, posting your bullshit opinion of it like an autistic child.

There is no question as to who is the retard here. Begone.

inb4 he will call you a fag.

Oh I'm sure he will

If he really wanted to troll well, he would remain silent for a while, but he won't because hes an amateur

Pictures of feet on their own you absolute fucking mong. You're right, I need to dumb down my trolling for you people. Shitty effort.

And just to piss me off, faggot? Do you see me crying? Do you see me doing anything other than repeatedly making fun of every single one of you? Jesus christ you are actually retarded

Yeah I do.

That post was nothing but crying. Boo fucking hoo

Yeah I'd resort to ad hominem if I was an imbecile with no point too

....?
That's what all YOUR posts are?
Nobody's really this stupid, right? R-right?

Have some feet, fucker

But he's right, you know. You sound like a whiney bitch lol

Lol, yup you are actually retarded. Every one of my posts refute your last. Like my last one for example, I even gave some supporting evidence for your dumb ass so maybe you'd understand

but nope I'm still having to explain it step by step. Because you don't even understand how to argue, you only understand how to whine. Which is why this thread is so goddamn fun

Nigger, you haven't explained shit, you're just frantically typing out whatever kind of argument your little mind can come up with. I can do this all day long. I grew up here. I'm 35 now. You dont faze me lol

>buttblasted about no faces with feets
>begins attempting to troll
Meanwhile
>let's a different, decent foot thread die because autism

Let me explain how I explained it to you, I really don't know how much more stupid I can make this though.

Your whole post was ad hominem. I could have just responded with that, but I decided to tell you it was because it had no point. Didn't think you'd understand and you didn't. You still don't. And you still haven't realized that insulting your intelligence is all I have to do to keep you responding to me for hours. You don't belong on this website you insecure sensitive little fuckboy

>mfw this thread rn

None of yours have any point. Furthermore nobody cares if they do. That's how much you don't matter.

But, keep slamming away at your keyboard.

Furthermore the use of furthermore makes you look like you're using a thesaurus rofl

OOOHHH SHIT!!! YOU WIN THE THREAD

As long as you keep responding I do

Like I said, I can do this all day. When we fill this thread, I'll make another so you and I have a dedicated space to waste our time on.

All. Day. Long.

Would you look at that, me too!
Except you'll keep calling me names and projecting your insecurities while I pick them apart and make you feel like a child

Are you down? I'm down.

If you'll look carefully, it would seem that the majority of the name-calling is coming from your end.

Your trolling starts falling apart (to be clear, it was actually over after your first post when you made it obvious) when the shit you say is inconsistent and begins making less sense. As is the case here.

In any event, I'm down too. It's Saturday and I got nothing better to do.

who?

Wise observation Watson! Now take a closer look at how I'm refuting your points as I go. It's almost as though backing up your point allows you to win an argument logically AND emotionally! We're making progress but you still have a long way to go

>but you still have a long way to go
you've undoubtedly a ways to go*

Sorry not pedantic enough. Wouldn't want you people to think I'm as stupid as you.

Joke's on you, fag. I'm not making any points other than that I can do this all day long.

I think maybe you're a bit schizophrenic and you're arguing your own points, because they sure as shit aren't mine.

I can't wait to see what you post next!

HOT

And then the lightbulb comes on in his head!
>I have no point?
>Has he been explaining that to me for half an hour? Uh oh
>Maybe if I build a defense on not making sense I have something to stand on
>But wait isn't that retarded?
>Not sure, time to cry some more

You've been responding to my posts with no point to them for a half hour too. lel
>trolls trolling trolls
Newfag as fuck

I actually do have something better to do, need to run an errand. I'll be like, an hour. If this thread still lives then I'll be back. If not, I'll create a new one and there I will navy seal copypasta your ass into the dirt.

guys if got spare money, go to instagram and dm as many "foot models" you can. they will do anything foot related for money including footjobs

u all welcoe

>no really guise, bringing up that "I'm not making any points" thirty minutes after he said my post was ad hominem doesn't show the wheels turning in my head, I promise I'm not retarded and that I'm not afraid so I'm leaving. really

my ex

>keeping the very thread he's bitching about alive by continually posting in it
ISHYGDDT

you got as baited as him. maybe time to consider suicide.

>sage

Damn! Has she ever eaten a whole meal?

I mean close up shots are cool but pretty much only when you have other pictures of the girl, and she's preferably nude

i wouldnt know

I like close up POV stuff, like she's putting her feet in/on my face

post more small feet

Seems pretty deliberate, doesn't it? Kind of like I'm enjoying making a mental exercise out of calling you people retarded

Alright, I'll just shut the fuck up if we keep posting her cause god damn