Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I know it's disgusting but I really need your help, I have no one else to ask :
what do you think should I do ? (no doctors except for emergency until monday, I dont know if it's an emergency).
Before this happens, my dick is xtra itchy, dry as fuck and lose dead skin since a month

Thx

Has the foreskin been swollen aswell?

>since a month

>I dont know if it's an emergency

Try neosporin?

No, not really ; I'm not sure where the bleeding is coming from tho

Put some ointment on it and quit jerking for a few days

keep your dick moist nigger and stop jerking off.

U have to wash this shit currently, bro.
Would you put your mouth on It?

Disgusting

Yeah, I guess that's the only thing I can easily do (dont have ointment though, and to embarasse to ask at drugstore)

Your dick is fucked of course it's a emergency nigga fix tht shit u only get one

Bitch neosporin aint embarassing to buy you cuck. Quit being 13 and sticking your dick in blenders

>to embarasse to ask at drugstore
Man the fuck up! This is your fucking dick we're talking about... geez, some people were really not meant to survive.

I was jerking off when it happens, it was clean before that. Pretty sure hygiene is not the problem here

you know whats more embarrassing? you're such a wimp that you have a scab on your dick and you're looking for answers on Sup Forums........sort your fucking shit out mate

Obviously you are too retarded to own a penus, chop it off faggot.

not OP but Sup Forums is a wealth of knowledge. perhaps more vast than google.

Sup Forums sent a frog to space, has google done that?

More pictures, especialy of the red part.
Pull on the skin, please.
High res, no blur.

Does white stuff comes out your urethra?
Does it leaks? Press on it to check.

Don’t know what it is but I’d say start by using some ointments/creams. Could be fungal, like jock itch but not jock itch clearly. So get neosporin and something like lamisil. Use both on it and don’t fuck with it. No jerking it until it’s gone. Don’t itch it either. You’ll be fine. In the end the doctor will pretty much prescribe the same shit.

Pour some hydrogen peroxide on it bitch.

you got something, I would be at that hospital right now. You need some creme or something bruh

Thanks !

no, the doctor wont. because the issue OP is having right now is due to moisture and yeast. adding an ointment will seal in that yeast and make it worse. the doctor will prescribe something like diflucan, because what OP has is actually male candidiasis, aka thrush.

>t. doctor

i do acknowledge this, but a) its been a month and b) its the mans dick for fuck sake. just go to the fucking doctors and actually find out instead of worrying yourself sick......

a month, a year, a decade. yeast lives on as long as it has moisture to thrive. if OP was able to keep his pubis region perfectly dry for the 7 or so days it would take to start to clear up, he could get away without medical intervention. using creams at this stage is a very, very bad idea.

Ive had this before and it was like an severe dermatitis irritation basically from fapping.

Have you done something special about it ? (except no fap, I assume)

Needed something to send to a scam artist texting me. Cheers.

No fap. No itch.

looks like balanitis. you're getting circumcised. gg

ITS FUCKING CONTACT DERMATITIS YOU UNDERAGE FUCKS

/thread!

Sexually active OP? At least in the past 2 weeks.

Dubs dont lie.

Good one..

Good one...

No joke, I just get a BBBJ this morning (for money, I'm not gonna lie)
Nothing earlier this year, except fap (but not a lot because it's painful as fuck)

If you have had unprotected sex prior to onset of symptoms, STD is your cause.

Otherwise, there are special ointments for dry dick(not kidding)

Buy the antifungal clotrimazole.. over the counter.. put abunch on your cock.. keep cleaning and reapplying. you will be fine in a week or so.. then wash your cock everyday

This is a serious answer btw.. look up balanitis

Looks like a fungal infection. Treat your dick better. Keep it dry and clean. If you sweat a lot, go to the bathroom and at least wash it twice a day. You need antifungals. Possibly pills. Fluconazole. No lie, women's yeast infection products would work. AZO brand. Follow the directions and if it doesn't get better you should see a doctor as soon as possible. You should see one asap anyways.

It is so small it is probably a wart. just have it removed and buy a dress.

Careful where you stick your dick, degenerate.

Yeah, from description and pictures, it's definitely looks like a balanitis. Thanks.

kill self

they are friction burns . stop wanking and let it heal you absolute faggoted retard

Thrush is a candidiasis of the oropharynx you halfwit. This kid can pick up some clotrimazole cream for two bucks and get coverage against tinea and candidia and treat his overworked and dried out little pecker at the same time. I don't know what your signature line was supposed to infer but you're not a physician.

what animal have you been putting it in now op?

Yeast infection. Go get Micanazole cream OTC

Rip in piece op