WWYD thread

WWYD thread.
brutal edition

HELLO MORGAN YOU LITTLE COCKSLUT

Bump

Which one?

girl on the left

if you have nudes of a girl you know and want her blackmailed (or jst humiliated) kik me: mattmadsen1122

Wwyd to nikki

WWYD to Grace?

Bump

i lost (in love). who? friend of yours?

Maybe. If you're that on love how about a WWYD or tribute?

Oh what'd I'd do to lefty. I'm no good at writing WWYDs though

Here you go then

WWID? First I'd watch some old Lawrence Welk shows and then I'd act like I was playing the piano and grinning at her (ragtime) which doesn't mean "that time of the month" but a type of genre of music that is from an older age. Here's some info on it: Ragtime – also spelled rag-time or rag time[1] – is a musical style that enjoyed its peak popularity between 1895 and 1918.[2] Its cardinal trait is its syncopated, or "ragged", rhythm.[2] The style has its origins in African-American communities in cities such as St. Louis.[3][4] Ernest Hogan (1865–1909) was a pioneer of ragtime and was the first composer to have his ragtime pieces (or "rags") published as sheet music, beginning with the song "LA Pas Ma LA," published in 1895. Hogan has also been credited for coining the term ragtime. The term is actually derived from his hometown "Shake Rag" in Bowling Green, Kentucky.[citation needed] Ben Harney, another Kentucky native, has often been credited for introducing the music to the mainstream public. His first ragtime composition, "You've Been a Good Old Wagon But You Done Broke Down", helped popularize the style. The composition was published in 1895, a few months after Ernest Hogan's "LA Pas Ma LA."[5][6] Ragtime was also a modification of the march style popularized by John Philip Sousa, with additional polyrhythms coming from African music.[7] Ragtime composer Scott Joplin (ca. 1868–1917) became famous through the publication of the "Maple Leaf Rag" (1899) and a string of ragtime hits such as "The Entertainer" (1902), although he was later forgotten by all but a small, dedicated community of ragtime aficionados until the major ragtime revival in the early 1970s.[8][9] For at least 12 years after its publication, "Maple Leaf Rag" heavily influenced subsequent ragtime composers with its melody lines, harmonic progressions or metric patterns.[10]

so you wanted us to be brutal.....
I wonder how long she keeps smiling

She wants it rough..

Be rough with Tina

Any more user?

i would tie her down and stretch both her pussy and ass almost to the ripping point with toy and then i would throat fuck her while i choked her as hard as i could until she eventually took my cum straight down her throat

not too rough, just a small tockletorture

another version

user?

wwyd to her?

WWID? Well I wouldn't try to post homosexual suggestions to other straight males in this thread. Let's consider what Bob Crane "WD"....A drummer starting at eleven years of age,[1] Crane began his career as a radio personality, first in New York and then Connecticut before moving to Los Angeles where he hosted the number-one rated morning show. In the early 1960s, he moved into acting eventually landing the lead role of Colonel Robert E. Hogan in Hogan's Heroes. The series aired from 1965 to 1971, and Crane received two Primetime Emmy Award nominations for his work on the series. After Hogan's Heroes ended, Crane's career declined. He became frustrated with the few roles he was being offered and began doing dinner theater. In 1975, he returned to television in the NBC series The Bob Crane Show. The series received poor ratings and was cancelled after 13 weeks. Afterwards, Crane returned to performing in dinner theaters and also appeared in occasional guest spots on television.

While on tour for his play Beginner's Luck in June 1978, Crane was found bludgeoned to death in his Scottsdale apartment, a murder that remains officially unsolved. This suspicious nature of his death and later revelations about his personal life gradually changed Crane's posthumous image from a cultural icon to a controversial figure.[2]

A german cocktease, wwyd? Got more pics if u want