Why are you biting the hand that feeds you euros? We didn't want this to happen, we aren't the ones raping your women...

Why are you biting the hand that feeds you euros? We didn't want this to happen, we aren't the ones raping your women, we aren't the ones destroying your economy, we aren't the ones wiping out your race.

t. mutt

Fucking kek

should I remind you that murrica is only 56% white? and oh boy even some spics are counted as white now.
>we masterrace nao we wuz whipipo bich

keep crying and making up stats euro fag

cherrypicking the post
How about I post some Detroit pics you cultureless mutt?

Not bite

keep crying Euro fag, "Detroit" is a whole region in euro its called eastern Europe. Except with slavs instead of blacks

all i have to say is stay mad euro fags

>implying the euromutt meme is from the EU and not part of an FSB psy-ops
GTFO boris

>implying Detroit is the only shit region in the U.S.
"What is the Rust Belt?"

I live in America and I fucking hate it here. min wage in some states is still $8.25. try working that and then getting sick you lose the money from the days you missed at work then you owe the hospital a ridiculous amount of money that you will never be able to pay. Then start it all over again the next year. If it wasn't for Washington State being the best state to live in I would have left America when I lived in Nevada

>biting the hand that feeds you euros
Kek, you're hardly feeding your own country faggot stfu.

Freedom isn't for you commie

What the fuck is free about slave wage?

Can we all agree we are all fucked?

Pretty sure you're projecting. Europe is not the UK, our blacks collect their welfare and stfu. Yours on the other hand have already ruined entire cities and nobody seems bothered. BLM right?

That's cute but the only one crying was the dude with bad teeth.

>implying most of eastern Europe isnt a worse

This is a fun time on Sup Forums right now. Euro is just about to past out and America just woke up.

the crying euro meme