Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Alright.

Can we fucking stop this piece of shit Briton who is in our country and talking shit about our system? He's not even fucking American and he spews shit?

Who the fuck gave him this job anyway? I can't believe Trump still hasn't sued his ass.

Can't wait for this corn holing cocksucker to be behind bars once we win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l17TPkXGVCo
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a comedian, not a journalist.

I don't understand why you Americans keep importing these shit tier comedians and giving them TV shows. They're fucking failures in our country but you guys just lap 'em up. Same with that fat cunt James Corden.

>getting this triggered
Go based Oliver, I fucking love butthurt threads like these.

My underage liberal retard radar has detected you, friend.

He even said it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=l17TPkXGVCo

Can we sue him for acting like one for his show however? I think there's substantial evidence to back this claim. An episode of his show reveals clearly intentions of "journalism" where he tries to fuck with our country and reveal fake information to the masses.

>Can't wait for this corn holing cocksucker to be behind bars once we win.

This is going to be the biggest dickslapping since Reagan/Mondale and I can't wait for Sup Forums to lose its shit.

You're a retard and I love seeing you faggots grow increasingly desperate the closer november gets.

Fuck man I hate this cop out answer that he and Jon Stewart do.

underage liberal on Sup Forums? That's unpossible.

You understand the American sense of "humour" perfectly.

Don't worry they'll both be in jail soon.

Can't-fucking-wait.

It's liberals. They're in love with your country and want use to return to Bongland or something

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha pathetic

Stop samefagging.

His wife is an american. I think she served in the military or something.

Based John Oliver appears in Rick and Morty so I like him even more now.

>Im not a le journalist when Im proven wrong about something :)

Jon Lebowitz made this same lame ass excuse to.

She probably cucked him more than once then.

>>/reddit/

CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ EH M8E?

>THE CITY OF OP

Are you triggered so?

kek, stop crying and kys drumpfling, no one likes you

Are you saying you're underage?

>spew blatant anti-white liberal propaganda that's taken as gospel by millions of neckbearded nu male cucks who consider him a reputable news source
>claim you're "just a comedian" and nobody takes you seriously when you get called out on your horseshit

(((John Oliver))), (((Bill Maher))), (((Jon Liebowitz))), (((Samantha Bea))) and all the rest of the comedians like them are an absolute cancer on society. Their shows are shit and they've never been funny

>only useful if you don't know what year it is

>trumpreich

holy shit the autism

You have to go back

All your anti-white agenda will cease to exist soon.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

>anti-white propoganda

Your insecurity borne of a tiny dick is showing.

>not knowing what year it is IN 2016

BLACKED spammer pls

Why isn't he funny then

kek I'm not talking about race, I'm white with a decent sized dick and no insecurities, you're an inferior manlet.

He looks like a beta and fat fucking pussy. He reminds me of a friend I used to have that when he got married it was literally the last we saw him, his wife called all the shots

He's the only British American I have seen on TV. Have we not kicked their asses enough 100 years ago? Why the fuck did he come here? They're not welcome here.

Bitch, you took Piers Morgan and gave him a show. You fuckers have no room to complain.

>Samantha Bee=Canadian
>John Oliver=Brit
>Trevor Noah=South African

Do you enjoy smarmy foreigners telling you how to think, America?

Prepare your butthurt anus for a Clinton pegging you Nazi

The biggest difference between America and most countries is that when you immigrate to America, take the test, and become a citizen you are just as American as everyone else

Sup Forums is getting pretty triggered lately.

Britain is more Trumped up than America, the average British mong talks as incoherently as OP nowadays they both probably visit the same Stormfront board

Do you really view John Oliver as an American?

Is he a citizen?

>polls that oversample democraps by 15 points show Shitlery is ahead!

k

>take the test, and become a citizen you are just as American as everyone else

You don't even have to do that

"undocumented immigrants" lmao just fucking nuke yourself burgers

Weren't the polls rigged last time and they ended up being exactly right for Romney

>Has done multiple episodes on Donald Trump
>Even did a fucking segment on third party candidates
>Never, ever talked about Bernie vs. Hillary
The biggest coward on television.

Yes

>americans get triggered by their superiors

L
O
L

your media is dominated by brits, and your whitehouse has a kenyan in it

cucked status: eternal

Even the so called pushover brits don't have sanctuary cites.

FUCKING THANKS OBAMA!!

>says the tripfag to the user
oh what sweat ironing

A Bernie v. Trump election would have been much more interesting.

At least we would have our commie hate back.

Then yea he's American. Immigrating here is a massive pain in the ass even when you have all of your shit together. It was a year long massive process to get my wife her green card from a country that is one of our closest allies. Becoming a citizen is even harder

>Bernie? I mean, come on folks, it's 2016. Not 1816. We don't need to preserve food in salt anymore, we have refrigerators for that now.
>Do we really need another old, white man in the oval office? Now sure, we might like preserving food in salt from time to time, like having cured meat, but after about 200 years of eating pork salami, you're going to eventually want to try something different, surely?

Craig Ferguson was the only good one because he clearly didn't give a shit and knew how to get away with it.

Really enjoyed the show when it started but the pieces have become over the top one sided on issues. He's failing to keep up the standard left by Stewart. You can hate on Stewart but he at least took some shots to both sides. This guy might as well be sponsored by the Democratic Party.

>now he can stop watching that show

>Luton
how do you get out bantered by muslims

>he sees John Oliver as an American

I don't believe you

>how do you get out bantered by muslims

by being an american

While we're at it, can we stop importing all of America/Canada/Australia's no-talent comedians?
I don't want to flick on another panel show and hear a foreign accent ever again, because they're 9 out of 10 times complete shit.

England'll probably take him if you agree to get Piers Morgan back.

Ferguson wasn't trying to hit hard with any political statements. Guy just wants to stare at tits all day.

I think your liberals enjoy getting told what to do by foreigners because they think america is, like uh, so unprogressive

I mean if an american tried to do what john oliver does in america in britain he'd be cancelled in a week.

>sorry sweetie

Why the fuck are Hildawg supporters so elitist and condescending in their language?

Sorry I'm not from some shitty midwest town that doesn't travel.

what do you expect from a man who the Podesta emails confirmed was in contact and working with the Clinton Foundation

Oliver, Noah, and all the other shilling pundits ignored Sanders the entire primary, and now they get to retain their younger audience by pretending to be disappointed with Sanders' loss

I still can't get over NPR refusing to call Bernie anything other than the SENATOR FROM VERMONT, as if his name was fucking Voldemort tier

Sorry I'm not even American, I just have a different idea of what makes someone a part of a nation, and John Oliver isn't American.

if he became a citizen, sure

We've got that one legged Aussie bloke on Channel 4, and that's on it's 4th series or something

>the only thing that makes someone a part of a community is a passport.

Is UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson an American? He was born in New York so has citizenship but he has zero connection to the place.

Sup Forums boogymen at it again - those whippersnappers.

Aussies are barely considered foreigners.

I think the difference between Oliver and Johnson is that he's not a fucking idiot and Oliver genuinely loves America. Or so he says.

But I don't believe that. Otherwise he would not shit talk in his fucking show.

pretty sure he would not be a citizen of the us. generally the us does not accept dual citizenship.

either you are a us citizen or a citizen of another country in the eyes of the federal govt.

and if he has not been paying taxes and thinks he can claim his us citizenship then the irs is going to fuck him right up

yes as a citizen you owe taxes on money made oversees, even if you never enter the us

Thats the fucking point. In America the deal is you immigrate here for a better life and everyone but the hicks views you and treats you as American. Its an American concept and as someone who has lived overseas its annoying as fuck that no matter how much you integrate in people will treat you as lesser just because of where you were born.

Miss me yet

> Its an American concept and as someone who has lived overseas its annoying as fuck that no matter how much you integrate in people will treat you as lesser just because of where you were born

They do this here too, don't pretend otherwise. Nobody's thinks of John Oliver as American.

Which country

America.

Which town do you live in, I know its not a city

If he spoke with a California dialect you'd say otherwise.

LA

Of course, because then he'd probably have been born here

Then you should know dozens of people that have immigrated to the US legally

Well he is a Scott

I'm from the Midwest and I have probably travelled way more than you have you sheltered liberal faggot.

Not really sure how you came to that conclusion, but whatever. I won't pretend like I understand how the mind of a faggot works.

Don't view them as actually American though, they just have a document.

Let's say a Chinese couple fly in from China and pop out a baby, and because of where that baby is born, it's now an American citizen. Now the Chinese couple return to China and raise their child there. The child speaks no English, has no knowledge of the US, has no US education. Nothing.

Is that child "American"?

I'm a Brit and I fucking hate Cordon
Always have
Fat fuck

As the OP, who is infact a liberal, it saddens me to see how fucking deranged some of you people really are.

Even if fake, the hate IS contagious.

Being against Bill Maher..
Bill is clearly /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

Ben "No Flowers For The Twin Towers" Affleck

His full name is Hussein bin Talal bin Hussein bin Abdullah bin al-Fileki

Ben "pull of his ear if he looks like a kaffir" bin-Affleck