I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases...

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

but are you also happy?

> I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

well good for fucking you
your medal is in the mail

what is wrong with contact lenses. they just make your life more comfortable.

>I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.
>But I still feel the need to tell everyone on Sup Forums about it

Seriously why

My reward is a good content life. While you wallow in Sup Forums with other racist pepe frogfucker NEETs.

So you're boring

But are you a virgin though? If not no ring for you whore.

I think she's jealous

if they were happy they wouldn't be posting this.

and instead would be posting tits and timestamp

Sage

I guess it's the charitable thing. To give you losers a glimpse into a successful life.

And yet... somehow, you sound so young. I am intrigued.

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Tits or gtfo

Do you consider all of those things bad?

yeah, I knew this was just another bait thread
you're trying too hard
don't try too hard

k

Spokane wa 43 yr virgin name's Jason

Yes

You sound boring as fuck

He's special needs a little... But true he's a 43 yr old virgin trap in a man's body

What do I want a fucking medal

Do you have any hobbies? What do you do for a living? You sound remarkably like my wife apart from a handful if those statements.

No tits please

leave it to a women to talk to much about nothing

faggot

>I will never change myself for anyone
Not even for your children OP?

fuck off faggot

trust me, no one here believes that

>Calling pepe racist
>knowing NEETs

You're not fooling anyone dude

I'm currently studying Art History while I wait for an appropriate suitor to marry. Once I'm married I hope to be able to establish a charity for children with developmental issues.

Checked, lick my bag
Nigger if you want tits go to your fuckin trap/fur threads the adults are speaking

What branch of art history? Are religious practices the cause of your straight edge lifestyle?

Chivalry is never dead m'lady. Let's cozy up by the fire.

>I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs.

Good for you on the smoking. Alcohol is more of a social thing for most people. Drugs are for the experiences but so what, most people don't do drugs.

>I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings.

Most people don't.....?

>I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs.

That's just abstaining from social activities. Might as well be "I have social anxiety".

>I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't rough play with guys.

Again, most people don't. Are you solely surrounded by the worst of society or what? Maybe not the 'make-out in public part', but in my experience people generally abstain from that when they're 25+.

>I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself.

Basically all clothes functions as CLOTHES. What your clothes 'stand' for is decided by society. Saying you don't dress up to get guys to check you out but then at the same time saying you like to dress nice is hypocritical. Who says women in high heel shoes and revealing clothes don't just consider themselves to be dressed according to their own definition of 'nice' too?

>i know that I have made the right choices in life

You're lurking on Sup Forums

tits or gtfo

Drugs are fucking amazing, stay away from meth, crack, and heroin. Alcohol is the Worst drug in the world besides using cigarettes for nicotine.

Why?

So basically what this entire thread boils down too iiiiis; I think I'm normal. Buuuuut I'm on Sup Forums and that entire argument has been shattered like a thin sheet of glass being sat on by a feminist. Sounds about right. Unfortunately there's no need for exterminatus which saddens me greatly.

> I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone.

Congratulations, you've reached the post-teenage mental state. But it's a bit redundant, do you also not eat poisonous swamps? do you also abstain from jumping off high places and crossing the railway when the train is coming?

>I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have.

Most people are not materialistic and wear what they can afford. Contentment is good, but the lack thereof is usually what motivates people to improve their situation. But hey if you are already doing fine and won't fuck up potential kids psychologically or economically then
coolio.

>I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

See that one is problematic. The thing is no will ever know if this is true. It helps to approach life with a bit of humility.

You sound like a awesome girl. One of a kind. I still wanna get you hooked on dope though.

Jason my cousin and yes he's a virgin that poor bastard... I feel so bad for him ... But he's also a Dallas cowboys fan to ... So sad...