I'm a Marine, who will now not be getting paid now due to the incompetence of our Government. Wat do?

I'm a Marine, who will now not be getting paid now due to the incompetence of our Government. Wat do?

start shooting niggers

We already do that.

then work on that high score, dog.

shoot niggers, aye aye Cpl

Start purging

I get out in 5 months anyway.

ur a boot bitch, corporal

Join the rest of the non essential employees

Shut up boot

Aye aye ma am

incompetence and whiny pussies having temper tantrums are two totally different things. Not only can we not enforce the law now, we also have our government shutting down because we can't agree on whether or not to enforce the fucking law. Complete fucking madness.

Get a job where the reliability of your pay doesn't depend on the competence of Congress.

>corporal
>nat defence
>good cookie
>gwat?

sup pog lol

Liberals are literal scum. Kill them all.

Lmao grunt from the army turned marine, what up doe

Get your people to flood Chuck Schumer's office with mail, phone calls, social media, etc.

>DACA doesn't expire until March 4th
>Schumer blocks spending bill because of DACA
>Government shuts down

Start your own security company and feed false political muck to Federal LEAs in an effort to get a FISA court to unmask political opponents. Then blame the other side for doing exactly what you're doing.

Lol, somebody else though. You probably don't have the guts to act on your childish power fantasy.

These actually have the potential to be great ideas.

You’re still getting paid jarhead

Go into the private sector.

>liberals

Who has a majority in the House?
Who has a majority in the Senate?
Who is in charge of the Executive Branch?
Who has a majority in the Supreme court?

Oh yes, Republicans.

But its totally the fault of those "liberal" democrats, right?

Or our "political representatives" can have a legitimate political discussion that doesn't involve autistic screeching for once in the history of the universe

Shut the fuck up boot, no one wants to hear you complain and whine. You're probably pog as fuck, you don't have any medals that arnt "gimmies". Stop making the corps look bad because you're a bitch.

DACA wouldn't be an issue with them, which is ultimately what this is about........

>high score

You are full of shit. I have been in the Navy for 7 years through several of these shutdowns, and not once did we not get paid.

Sure is, faggot. Who else would suck nigger dick and keep spics over our military?

Fucking liberals, that's who.

Fuck out of here with your nigger-loving ass.

Do you get backpay when they refund the gov?

sue

Start by not saying things which aren't true

You may lose AFN OCONUS though

It takes 60 votes the Rebulicans have 52. So yes it is 8 Democrat hold outs shutting down the government

you realize the military still gets paid, right? stupid fucking lower enlisted shitheads always come on Sup Forums. WOW UR A MAREEN UR SO KEWL xDDD

>incompetence of our Government
Only one side caused this, over people who shouldn't even be here in the first place. Stop voting democrat if you haven't already

>Kill as many other Marines as you can.

Join the Reich

Go to the fucking chow hall marine and stop eating crayons, it's poisoning your brain. You're going to get paid faggot

>not knowing how this shutdown works.
There are 51 Senate republicans. It takes 60 to keep everything moving. 9 libtard faggots are halting all progress.

Any reason you're being a cunt? or are you just naturally a tumor?

Hey man that isnt the fucking narrative, oh wait this isn't reddit

He's right you faggot. OP is blaming "government incompetence" when he should be blaming the Democrats, and he's STILL GETTING PAID.

So we just default to being a jack ass when someone is uneducated? Unless he is deliberately spreading misinformation in which case, fuck him.

The solution is simple. We...uh....kill the libs.

Assassinate the president.

>So we just default to being a jack ass when someone is uneducated?
This isn't reddit and this thread has already educated him.

>Unless he is deliberately spreading misinformation
Yes this is most likely the case. This shit has been going on for the last 2 weeks: misinfo spread by news and general retards, blaming Republicans who did everything they could to stop a shutdown.The bigger issue is 9 million children may have no health insurance soon because CHIP is not being funded enough with this shutdown. All to protect 700k illegals, most of which are on welfare and do fuck all.

I'm army infantry for the past 10years
This is the 3rd government shutdown I've seen and every time I got payed

In the rare case you don't get played use your savings to make it through the shutdown

You will get back pay for the time of no pay due

>use your savings to make it through the shutdown
Do you really think a marinetard has enough mental prowess to actually save for the future?

So like, when the government shut down over Republicans blocking the budget, where we're you screeching autists? Oh wait, being racist skinhead scum and blaming Obama for it.

>So like, when the government shut down over Republicans blocking the budget, where we're you screeching autists? Oh wait, being racist skinhead scum and blaming Obama for it.
I voted for Obama his two terms. It was shut down once to prevent Obamacare. I supported that shutdown then because Obamacare was trash and it turns out I was right in supporting it/

Last 2 shutdowns have been because of Republican controlled congress, let's blame libs for this one even though Republicans control literally all branches of government.

I probably side with you on politics more than you think mate lol. I just hate when people act like dick for no reason. Example of a good reason? The stupid twat that thinks "BUT REPUBLICANS HAVE THE MAJORITY HURR" is even a remotely valid argument. Example of bad reason? the dude who may or may not know whether he's getting paid.

see
and

In what way were you right? Because it got gutted by right wing conservatives who didn't want to pay money, and now we have nothing? Good job believing everything they fucking tell you. Are you the guy in the marines? Please go get IED'd.

Fuck off, welfare queen.

The point is that you're screeching like a retard whose iPad is broken, but I guarantee you blamed ObaMA for the last one.

>In what way were you right?
Because it was trash you moron. Do you really fucking think we would have competent healthcare had everything went through exactly as it was written by the Demos? Have you seen the state of healthcare is Australia and Canada? There's a reason why people come here for operations.

Me too, I was a space shuttle door gunner in vietnam

Absent Without Leave, they have breeched your contract. Get in the armory and make your anger known. Go find the Armor dude kill him steal the keys and then come back here...

> guarantee you blamed ObaMA for the last one
It was because of Obamacare. No shit I blamed him, his name is in the fucking bill's nickname and he was pushing it.

Guess you should have paid attention in school and got a real job instead of trying to live off handouts from the govt while pretending to be a “patriot.” Dumbass redneck.

Dumb ass. The continuing resolution guaranteed our pay. Get your boot camp ass back to work.

OH BOY THE CLASSIC I'M A RACIST ARGUMENT WOOOOOOOOOOOO
New flash: You can not like Obama, and not be a racist, dumb ass.
And for the record I voted for him you stupid twat. I hated Romney and disagreed with more of his political ideology than Obama's. So good job dropping the ball there and talking out of your ass, dip shit.

GET A FUCKING REAL JOB.

Thats the true. Oh well, life sucks and then you die. I'm sure that they figure out something else for entertainment.

If you don't like the magical black man, you are automatically a racist. Including me, who voted for him twice and yet I have no real reason for not liking him I guess!

It just came out that it is not 700k or 800k illegals but more like 3.6 million. But yes, the blame is squarely on the Democrats for this government shut down.

Check your voting records. 5 Dems voted for the budget and 5 Repubs voted against it (including the majority leader). This is a pretty bipartisan hold out.

“I’m dumb, have no money or future but I can do push-ups so I’ll join the army and live off the government and they’ll even give me pins and medals and big patches for my uniform and everyone will fake-respect me!”

On DACA I mean. 700k on DACA I thought. Unless that number updated.

E5 Army here

If you've been in for more than 5 years then you'd know it's happened under the Obama administration and you'll be back to getting paychecks twice a month and eating crayons in no time, not to mention you'll be back-payed princess

>I'm a mureen
>gibs me my pay

You mean the never trump trash that cares more about hurting trump's image than running our country? yeah those guys are fucking retarded. Also, 10% of the republican party going rogue doesn't make it bi-partisan holy shit

ECHO TANGO SAYONARA

>I'm a mureen
PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF SUCCESSFULLY BREAKING A NUMBER TWO PENCIL...

The reason the funding bill didnt pass was due to both sides trying ro use a funding bill to either remove or add another bill.

Both parties want stuff that cant be passed if it isnt stuck onto one of the most essential bills out there which is what causing the issues.

Not to mention Trump won't sign anything unless it fully funds his retard dream of a wall.

Only five dems voted to fund the gov and only five republicans voted not to
We were stuck at 51/60 because of the dems voting no

Republicans can't even agree within their own party. Flake, Lee, Rand, Graham, and McConnell all voted against the GOP bill yesterday, while Jones, Heitkamp, and Manchin voted for it. It'd take a lot more than 6 more Democrats to bail the Republicans out of their miserable failure.

>no money or future

They get paid you dipshit. They also get $40,000 for education after the military.

Over 60 countries have walls surrounding the border. Why can't we have one to stop illegals and drugs from coming in? The new tax money from Apple alone can fund it with billions to spare

Shut up you boot ass stateside pog

Magic Show at 1600

>This isn't reddit
Implying you arent using their format in your posts

That isn't reddit format. Lurk more.

>Wat do?
Fire Chuck

For one simple reason
It wont

The niggers who try to cross the border without the help of some mafia fuck boi 90% of the time die in the desert anyways.

I 100% guarantee you they will hust continue building tunnels to get past the border which they already have done.

Sure you can build the wall with billions of dollars of tax money to get over your fever dream but when taxes in general have been cut and spending in general will remain the same then we will go into a deficit so fast it would make the obama administration look fiscally conservative.

Tl;dr
>Niggers die w/o a wall anyways
>A wall wont stop drugs, it literally wont
>Its way too much money for what we get in return

If your main concern is drugs anyways the best way to stop it is the legalization of marijuana which makes it a no profit game for mexicunts to sell it here.

>If your main concern is drugs anyways the best way to stop it is the legalization of marijuana which makes it a no profit game for mexicunts to sell it here.
Weed isn't the problem. Heroin is. And that's why you need border security to go with. And the amount of spending on illegals being cut will pay for this.

Why dont you suck a penis? I heard us-soldiers always suck penises as soon as the situation gets sticky

>I 100% guarantee you
Like they can't detect under ground people.

The current border crossings aren't even underground in the first place. Very rarely does digging under work.

Spree Kill Democrats.

Get a real job.

Stop relying on hand outs you faggot

True

Faggot, your back pay has already been approved

Heroin isnt made across any sort of border generally.

Heroin is the cheapest drug for a reason, retards with house cleaning supplies can make it in their basements and do.

I'll just pay myself my normal paycheck out of savings and when I get back pay I'll put it back in savings

I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about.

Technically

>if they’d stop sucking Mexican dick

Im sure you can, ask Isreal how well its working with a much smaller border. They still get regular terrorist attacks and lots of drugs smuggled.