EXPLOSIONS IN ROMANIA

Romanon here, a very strange incident just happened. I live in Iasi which is located in northmost Romania, near Ukraine. Exactly one hour and half ago the entire city heard a strong explosion, several windows were blasted due to the explosion at the local mall, but no official explanation yet from the local authorities yet. For reference, Iasi is about 15-20km wide and the explosion could be heard from one corner of the city to another (I know this because I spoke with others who live on the opposite edge of the city, I live southmost).

After about an hour people started panicking and the officials were very quick to spam the social networks that "an anti-hail rocket had been launched". but we have no such thing in Iasi and it makes no sense because 1) it's summer, 2) such a rocket wouldn't cause such a strong noise and 3) it wouldn't break windows.

It's happening anons. Remember the threads about the mayday happening and the russian spring, and the threads about the sonic booms in the US?

It's happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

radioiasi.ro/stiri/regional/iasi-racheta-antigrindina-a-fost-lansata/
ziaruldeiasi.ro/stiri/bubuitura-care-s-a-auzit-in-tot-ia-ul-fara-explicatii-oficiale--129556.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67772911
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67232630/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU
baka.com.au/world/putin-says-romania-poland-may-now-be-in-russias-crosshairs-20160528-gp6cqc.html
reuters.com/article/us-russia-europe-shield-idUSKCN0YI2ER
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew lad.

Source for fake explanation: radioiasi.ro/stiri/regional/iasi-racheta-antigrindina-a-fost-lansata/

source claiming nobody knows what happened: ziaruldeiasi.ro/stiri/bubuitura-care-s-a-auzit-in-tot-ia-ul-fara-explicatii-oficiale--129556.html

>Romania
>Relevant

Crawl back into the sewers and farm me some adena.

Please tell me its not fucking pro-Russian forces pulling some shit over the new anti-missile system that was just installed in Romania.

damn

keep us posted user

K-keep me posted

That's rude.

Sandule tu ej mă ?

Don't know user, but the russians have been threatening us for a while, and Iasi is very close to the action.

Pic related, the star on the map represents Iasi

Stop giving us a bad name dumbass

>born in time to witness the removal of gyppos

not bad tbqh

Piss off son, you're the reason people think Americans are retarded

Anything important in the area?
Though a totally remote and unremarkable region would be great for testing some secret stuff ...

Since I secured first post with a shitpost, here is the "mayday" thread that OP was referring to archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67772911
For any losers out of the loop.

Diaspora and or gypsies spotted.

Seriously, this Romanian is just trying to trick you into giving him all of your copper for free.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67232630/

Iasi is one of the largest cities in Romania and is very close to the border, no idea if it would hold any tactical advantage but if the russians were to some day strike it'd be here first. city population of around 350k

thanks based emu

this guy gets it

This sounds like fucking Slavic niggers are chimping out again....

>muh russians

Sounds suspiciously like a stealth nuclear explosion.
Good luck

it was a dirty bomb by szekelys

hungary sends his regards

Honestly eastern Europe is rightful Russian clay why is everyone getting scared? It is only normal for them being in Russian hands

The border is with moldova you stupid fuck. You can chill for now, it's just your local kebabs having fun. After moldova will become moldovskaya oblast though, you wont miss your "happening".

lol Romania

Literally who?

You don't have hail in summer?

> Nepal

>having yellow color on flag

WEW

Be kind, Nepal has had a tough year.

Shut the fuck up faggot shouldn't you be in school? Or is it summer vacation already

poo gas ignition by accident?
just joking
maybe it was a comet?
like in russia 2 times in a row afaik

>first day of summer
>gypsies are already in US for their summer «work»
Pathetic.

>glorious russia brings back communism to sissyfied europe

FUCK YEAH
GET READY COMRADES

Thank you based France. I like your legion army warriors.

>Anything important in the area?
NATO's new ballistic missile defence system.

Cool

Yeah right

well thats probably it then

No not really, that's in Deveselu which is 500km away from here

you better check to see if it's still there

voice of experience talking btw

Any chemical/fireworks factory or military base there, user?
Somethimes those things happen
youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU

why are your flags so terribly boring

Extremely rude. Didn't your mum teach you any manners?

Remove Pikey.

Always here for my buddies Nepal and Buthan

> anti hail rocket

baka.com.au/world/putin-says-romania-poland-may-now-be-in-russias-crosshairs-20160528-gp6cqc.html
Putin mad?

Look who's talking, used tampon...

Did the town rapist blow shit up?

Nothing is happening
Oй вeй цыгaньe знaeт зaкpoйтe тpeд

He's right, pic related is a better flag for Flanders.
The french walloon frogs can do what they want.

no, we would be hearing sirens and shit. News outlets claim emegency stations didn't report any strange calls today

Also an update. I live next to an airport and I usually see a lot of helicopters flying by like hospital ones, official ones and planes, but today I haven't seen anything since the explosion. It's weird, it's not usually so silent.

I have a bad feeling anons

Whatever

Should've closed your borders in time.

Grab a camera, go out and investigate. Post the pictures here.

Be an hero. Go directly to where you thought the bang was.

I would australia but there's nothing at all around me, that's the strange part. Nobody knows where the blast came from and there is no wreckage or any shit. Right now I suspect it was a sonic boom like an airplane breaking the sound barrier of sorts, and this would be russian because town rapists don't have this sort of technology.

>tfw this is the last time romanians post on Sup Forums

this

rare flag soon?

its the islamic extremists

take cover lads. stay safe.

>romanians get bombed
>bulgarians get to live

Its not fair

>the russian spring
WAT? It is propaganda cliche.

>tfw romanians get blown to hell

feels bad man ;_;

KYS

fuck off fatty, your time has come

Quickly call Malaysia Airlines (if they still exist) if they have a missing jet again.

Probably gypos blew a gas main by accident.

Go shove your Communist propaganda up your Ass you faggot. Literally an ideology that killed millions of innocent Europeans.

You know, pretty happy I got my tooth fixed today, although there won't be a follow up check apparently. Truly the metal tastes in the air.

Something, something, at some point during Euro history people decided symbols and animals on flags were too reminiscent of colonialism/nationalism/nobility/fascism to be kept in use.

Naw, they NATO, son. Snowniggers wouldn't dare...

Unless they would.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>Naw, they NATO, son. Snowniggers wouldn't dare...

Unless they have been sipping too much of that Vodka.

Nice trips btw.

>Exactly one hour and half ago
Why'd you wait so long to post faggot

Because I didn't pay much importance to it initially. I thought it was some car backfiring and I wasn't sure it even mattered, but as time passed I grew more suspicious.

Not Found

The requested URL /world/putin-says-romania-poland-may-now-be-in-russias-crosshairs-20160528-gp6cqc.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Looks like this girl I've banged a few years ago, but with lighter hair

replace the "baka" with "baka". Sup Forums word filters fucking me here.

the entirety or romania could be blown into oblivion and it wouldn't even make the ticker on CNN

reuters.com/article/us-russia-europe-shield-idUSKCN0YI2ER
found alternative

>Trips
Perhaps Kek has blessed us and we have avoided destruction, for now?

NatSec analysts say that Russia doing a Crimea in a NATO country will be the most likely cause of WW3. South China Sea being 2nd most likely

I personally doubt that Putin would do this. Russia needed Crimea, because NATO encroachment. Putin is a wild card, but not stupid. He simply wants a healthy Russia.

I doubt it's happening. Could be Jihad, or aliens, or a comet, or secret airplanes.

K..KEEP ME POSTED

You need to hit Pootin, so he recognize you as not-a-victim and go away.

Ameribro, this country has no relevance but the land on it does. It's a very important tactical ground and should russia ever take action against us, it would be very bad for everyone else. Look on the map, this country's territory is high NATO ground, why do you think americans placed a rocket """shield"" here?

It was ayyliums.

>Wew lad.
W
E
W

Uhhh... G-guys?

Why is CNN down?

Nigger.

>broken windows

PICS ??

Its got a higher chance of just being a regular gas explosion.
I would also suspect it to be a Russian spy plane going supersonic while looking for the new missile base.

For hilarity's sake, lets say its Ukrops firing artillery into your town while screaming "Look! Russian aggression!" to try and get NATO to come fight for them.

works for me

none yet but it all happened very soon so they're bound to show up soon, i'll keep you posted

There was no gas explosion because local authorities would've confirmed it, we would've seen sirens and shit. Trust me, it wasn't a gas explosion. It was most likely a plane

>Firefox

>firefox

there is literally nothing wrong with using firefox

Except Chrome is better in every way.