Name ONE thing more useless than a daughter

Name ONE thing more useless than a daughter

>inb4 OP wants to fuck his own daughter hurr durr XDDD

Nope, not at all. Incest is disgusting. I just don't want to spend a quarter of my life and hundreds of thousands of euro on raising a set of holes. It's embarrassing when you think about it.

>lol just raise her right and she won't be a whore :))))

It doesn't work that way. By the time she reaches puberty, you have very limited influence on her. The degeneracy that has taken over the media, schools, and society as a whole will make sure she'll end up fucking a bunch of Chads and Tyrones.
By the time she's in college, any influence you had on her will have vanished. She will now experience the worst of Jewish indoctrination. She will be seen as a hole by all the students at her University. She will be sucking an average of 10 dicks a day. The fuckboys who will only see her as a set of holes and will laugh about it later on, telling their friends how they scored (insert your daughter's name here).
Do you really want that? Do NOT have daughters.

Remember, betas create daughters for the sons of Chads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only opened your thread because the thumbnail looked like chick was taking a massive dookie

Forgot this

Damn I thought it was a dog licking her... I'm out again

remember you're a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

One can't choose what gender the baby is going to be, and if your girl is not up to abort her you are screwed.

Say you lost your job and cannot afford a kid right now.

>Incest is disgusting
That's because your little one are ugly and fat. if she looked like this then you banged her already a million of times

She then says that she doesn't care and that abortion is unethical and immoral.

I guess it is just raising another type of cattle but that can be said of both sexes. Maybe no more kids period?

Raising a daughter is cuckoldry? And the main reason is because the father wont get to reap the benefits of fucking his daughter so why bother?

Wow have whites just hit a new low.

Thumb is really small on my phone. I thought it was a dog.

you scared of your daughter will get fucked by nignogs, but imagine that you have a son and he's in prison and got fucked by nignogs

>whites
Only white people? What about asians?

Personally I'd rather have a daughter than a son, but ideally both. I find it comforting to be a protector of a little girl and raising her to become a strong, independant woman. I would raise her to be better than the modern woman and even better than the average man. I would teach her to be more than just a kitchen appliance with a pussy, to let go of vanity and develop an actual personality.
The common woman is just an empty shell, their personality dictated by their surroundings and the media. I want to change that, by raising a human that can lead others to a better life.

That's why i clicked the thread user ffs

>inb4 OP wants to fuck his own daughter hurr durr XDDD
Nothing wrong with it

If you fucked your daughter at least twice you are not a cuck.

I'm not into young boys

Doughter's are usefull. A lot. Without being fucking them.

whatever happened to this woman and spawn?

Nah raise them right and they look after you when you're elderly. That's what they're for.

One thing more useless than a daughter?

There is nothing more useless in this world than a gay male drama-pansie.

>nigger in a thread about fatherhood

I was checking out some snapchat story ads and one topic that was big and right in the front was trying to convince girls for a open relationship/poly or to even just cheat that way "you don't lose interest in your man". I'm all for having fun and shit but stuff like this is teaching younger generation to never be loyal.