Men are why women are childless

Are reluctant men to blame for so many women being childless? Record numbers are never becoming mothers - and not by choice

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3387810/Are-men-blame-women-childless-Record-numbers-women-never-mothers-not-choice-FEMAIL-investigates.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, its just that they won't give us any dick.

i caused dat feel

They can just shove some random sperm bank sperm up their pussies what the hell is their problem?

No financial crutch in a male then though

i don't want to commit tbqh.
vasectomy sooon

My ex girlfriend is like this.
>dated her for 8 years
>about 2-3 years In she said she wanted to get married and have kids
>said okay cool, we need to save for the wedding and probably a house deposit
>she just wastes money and gets in debt that I help bail her out of
>keeps brining up children and marriage and I keep saying that If she wants those things we both need to get serious about it
>in the end she cheated on me with some dude
>broke it off with her, this was 5-6 years ago

She goes off and gets fucks around and shit. Dude I know he still is in contact with her said she keeps whining on kikebook about how no good men are out there.

I am now married for 3 years with 2 children to and own a house with my wife.

What a weak cunt.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Femanon detected.

>R A R E F L A G
>A
>R
>E
>F
>L
>A
>G
You know what's rarer? A night where your poofter mum isn't being railed by Kevin Rudd.

That whole fucking article is against the very basis that is Sup Forums

crikey m8 take it easy cobber

sup based SAR?

They're strong independent women. No need for men at all

lmao ok. y u mad tho. i don't want kids. i don't want a random preggo when i lose my virginity and forget to pull out lol.
btw i'm thinking of vasectomy in ~5 years when i'm ~24.
anybody here do it?

I'd love to get to marry someone and raise OUR kids, however no woman will let me.

There's nothing like these shitty women hitting the wall. Delicious schafenfreude.

Nope. It's just that the last few generations of western society were never raised by their parents. It's men and women alike, with the women aiming too high, having sex too young, and exploiting other people. Men do the exact same shit.

After going to university and then making a career there really isn't much time left to have children.

Hey Ameribro. When are you going to cuck the Mainlanders for us?

Google Vasalgel

>Why won't men marry me?
>My past doesn't matter
>They're just man children!

Ultimately what happened is that men failed to protect women from predatory elite and themselves.

I'm sad about the Melanie one. She's not that pretty or in-shape but you can tell she's feminine and may have been a good mother. Just didn't meet the right guy maybe.

The other two are unpleasant people by the look of it

This.

All I used to want was a family of five, a stable job & a house with enough room for the family. But years of searching and only finding intolerable leftist and/or fatties has made me give up.

It's the choice of these women to be unfeminine and undesirable

This. You can argue and say one parent just works while the other one stays home to raise the kids, but with the price of living, two parents need to be working.

If only nature kept up with our way of living. Or if we can get rich when we're young and healthy enough to have kids.

Bottom 50% of men and women live happier lives without each other. This has always been the case. Now contraceptives mean that the people who are happy to breed don't have huge families.

Then how do destitute black women have kids ?

>Are reluctant men to blame for so many women being childless?

The answer is the article:
> they are childless by circumstance. Whether it's down to not meeting the right man, or finding that careers absorbed all their time in their childbearing years, or simply deciding that babies wouldn't complement their comfortable lifestyle, women are increasingly starting the menopause without having had a family.

They're literally stuck up bitches that won't settle. Their loss, men gain by dodging these bullets

Stefan Molyneux and the woman he was interviewing made the case that you don't really need two workers in the home though they did not really elaborate much on it. I suppose it was about having multiple cars and insurance on those. But there has to be more to it for the argument to make sense.

Good - your weak, retard DNA will leave the gene pool then.
Well go on - get that shit

>read this article, notice the (full body) photos are immaculately dressed, deliberately posed, and feature a slideshow function with MULTIPLE photos.
>realize this isn't an article, it's these dried up whores trying to sell themselves AGAIN

Women: Even when discussing "women's problems" manage to squeeze their own small, petty selves into front-center.

Let me guess your ex was a 9/10 and your current wife is 7/10

My goal is to be like Ali Al-Amin and have some kids with a woman then break off all contact with her and raise them right.
>my face when she begged him to drop kidnapping charges against her after she attempted to abduct them

>a family of five
>house with enough room for the family

>implying you have an annual income to even support any of that

>Men denying roasties the opportunity to become mothers by not wanting them

Oy vey! Basically rape desu!

>women act like entitled children making their personality repugnant
>is men fault :DDD
Are women just neets?

If your goal on life is to have children them one worker is plenty. If your goal in life is to be rich and have children then you need two workers and none or 1 or 2 children. That's not enough children.

I would say I could relate. I have a job and a career that demands me to travel for the world. I don't give a shit at this moment of starting a family and my gf have been pushing me to start one. How about no, I will not give a cunt half of my possessions only because she had my children, also fuck the law even if I don't marry the cunts if I date them for over 2-3 years then I HAVE to give them half my shit.

And people wonder why only the poor are reproducing, because they have nothing to lose while people with assets that have spend their lives building have a lot to lose in this retarded system, the return of investment for starting a family are really low compared to the risks of starting one.

Why do they think that they are entitled to children?

Gas the roasties sex war now

Possibly.

In my bitterest moments I imagine the entire sex suffers from autism.

Because poverty is acceptable to those degenerates. Why do you think they have so many problems?

Every girl I meet either wants to get wasted at the bar on the weekend or has a chronic lying problem.

No wonder so many are childless when they're raised to be garbage with no morals, respect, or self-esteem.

I'm not saying the younger generation of guys now leaving high school are any better. But holy shit, finding someone decent is hard, I've stopped dating as much as I used to as a result.

Seriously? I'm the only one that noticed this bit of hilarity?

Okay.jpg

>I'm sad about the Melanie one. She's not that pretty or in-shape but

And yet she was the biggest whore of those three.

>and not by choice
Yeah, I mean seriously, why don't men want them as faithful™ housewives once they hit their mid thirties?

Good move man, you kept your frame and did not bend to the female tantrum.
Personnaly I want kids but I will do my best to never marry (or makes it after the kids are grown ups just for the symbol).

These women shouldn't feel bad. They don't know how hard mothers of the posters ITT have it. They should see mine.

Different strategies. They just shit out a whole dozen of children to make up for the fact that half of them will get shot in some ghetto shithole before they turn adult.

For realism, the second picture should feature no fewer then three simultaneously penetrating cocks.

because women who'll never know what it feels like to be desired have been telling the women they're jealous of that having children is beneath them and that they need to become men if they want to live a full life. With the help of the jews of course.

How many Bernie-related suicides do you think there were?

I'm betting around five.

I want to ask my girl but I'm a poorfag and I'm supposed to spend 5 or 6 grand on a ring?

Welfare legacies. We now have 4th and 5th generations of families that have survived from welfare.

Macao? More like lmao amirite?

Don't subscribe to that BS.

Get that bitch a ring-pop.

American women can't keep their legs closed. I'd rather have some childless UK slag over a US cunt with a litter of kids with multiple fathers.

>being this much of a normie casual
Don't insult me.

>having a gaming night with my nintendo 64 and ps2 on two different TVs in my room
>after having played a few hours I realize that the sound isn't as good as it could be
>the acoustics are off
>way off
>know that moms room would be better
>knock volume up to 100
>after a few minutes mom opens the door
>'user, I need to go to work tomorrow to support us, can you please keep it down?' like she didn't even know that I turned the volume up to get her to come
>politely and factually explain to her why I should play in her room instead of my own
>she agrees if it will keep me from playing on maximum volume, she'll take the couch
>damn right you will, you stupid whore
>she tries to leave it at that
>explain to her, using facts and statistics why she needs to carry the n64 and ps2 down to my new gaming room
>she tries to counterargument with her being tired and other bullshit regarding her feelings
>she eventually agrees
>after having carried everything upstairs, she comes down to say good night
>like she isn't going to carry me as well
>I just shout 'CARRY CARRY CARRY' over and over, which she should have found witty as that is her name (Carrie)
>she gets angry and says that she has done enough
>shout even louder over and over
>she eventually budges

fucking normalshits, we could've done this in 10 minutes, but no, she had me lose valuable gaming time. fucking whores can't understand things like this rationally and factually.

>talking about chicken tendies
>reeeing

This was one of us, wasn't it?

'Aged 39, I went out with a tall, bald accountant.

rofl

>that's because, as ever, men have the benefit of time on their side. Their reluctance to tie themselves down has become even more pronounced today, as they don't have to rush into marriage, a long-term relationship, or even the vaguest of friendships to have sex with women.

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT FUCK YEAH

pls b real

Yes men are always to blame, shitlord

the used car market is having a terrible outlook for the next few decades

i cant imagine why guys arent jumping at the opportunities

life is all about choices ladies, and living with the ones you make

youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0

>the nightmares come rushing back

MR. BLENDER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Pretty much same here. My ultimate joy in life would be to be a father. I would happily dedicate everything of myself and more to my wife and children. All I ask for in return is love and loyalty. For just these two things, I would sacrifice everything. Unfortunately for me and others like me, these two things are simply asking for too much.

Hey, at least she's got a spoon.

It's a heroin spoon. It used to be metallic but it's burnt now.

It can be done. I raised 3 kids on less than $50,000. With tax credits you end up with a minus 15% tax rate.

This, being the youngest of six siblings has allowed me to witness the banality of women in general.

Two older siblings jailed (one twice) over false rape allegations.
Every older sister preggers before 16.
Nearly all of them on some sort of welfare.
None really happy, all tired, worn, working shit jobs and lapping ass for a pittance.

The World changed, from what I don't remember and to what we don't know.

But it's changed, dramatically.

yes honey. Here is a towel. What happened? Anyway, I've been thinking. We can turn my music room into your kids playroom....

That's because those things are fundamentally different from what a lot of women are looking for in a relationship.

Kinda ironic that the more emotional sex cares less about the emotional side of relationships than the logical one.

Both of them are degrading and unfulfilling.

what shit part of the US do you live in? This all sounds detroit tier

Yep. Focus wasn't actually on children at all.

They end up barely coming off as a factor compared to what these women wanted to do OTHER than have kids.

New Hampshire, believe it or not.

Life hasn't been easy, but I like to think I made my late mother proud.

>three husbands

I'm sure it wasn't that hard.

>Lis with a body unmarked by pregnancy
>lol but not unmarked by time.
>you get tot that point, your body, as a woman is fucked

Love being a man.

>Genevieve Smyth, a 45-year-old occupational therapist from South London, was brought up on the mantra of equality - but she struggled to find a man who fulfilled all her requirements and found herself childless
>was brought up on the mantra of equality
stopped reading

Keep reading, it's poetry scribbled on pottery.

Filled with the only cure for AIDS and thrown into a volcano.

>not by choice
They could always fuck someone in the bar and pierce condom. Make your choice.

>women won't settle so we have to scrape by finding woman after woman
>when they do settle they can take 50% of our shit, or leave us at any time and we'd have to pay child support

We all need companionship but idk if I'm going to bet on my future with some ho. I remember my parents never marrying and they seemed fine. My dad would come over every day but he had his own house. I understood where he was coming from because my mom was a bitch. The arrangement worked out for them though.

No, his ex was a prostitute he paid for once and his current wife is his left hand.

>actually thinking that someone on Sup Forums has a love life / isn't a virgin
HAH!

This. Fucking genetic dead-ends. Since life first evolved, your ancestors have fought and fucked and now you, the finality of all their struggles, have decided to voluntarily sterilise yourself.

Go into the darkness, you huge fucking cuck.

I'm sure it is in the UK. It's one thing to have sex with an ugly chick, but it's another to knowingly give her ugly genes to your own child.

No.
Having kids succeeding in life is one of the most fulfilling thing you can experience, it makes you proud because you molded great human beings.
Why do you think the most supported old people are the happiest ? And how do they manage to do it ?

I made it half a sentence further, too
>but she struggled to find a man who fulfilled all her requirements
Should have been an indication that her expectations were unrealistic. She's the counterpart of /r9k/

>we're all virgins!
>the meme

Project harder, pavlov. Women aren't some magical fucking unicorn that you only find in movies. They're easier to fuck than ever before, and ironically this only makes then less suited for motherhood.

I don't know, man, all I know is my own experience.

I have a serious gf, I moved in with her. She said she wants kids, she seemed pretty red-pilled, she is definitely traditional. She cooks, cleans, and sucks my dick whenever I want it, which is usually about twice/day, and I reward her by blessing her vag with my glorious cock about twice/week and she thanks me for it. I'm serious.

So, anyway, when we moved in 10 months ago she hated her job and complained about it nonstop. She then quit. It took her 2 months to get another job and the whole time I was stressed out because she was unemployed for 2 months.

Then she complained about that job nonstop and she quit. Then she got 3 more jobs and is currently doing all 3, and of the 3, 2 of them are shitty jobs with shitty co-workers/employers, YET AGAIN, and the other one is fucked up because the company is going out of business or some shit.

So many women are like this. Anyway, ther'es no way in hell I'm marrying her I already decided, it's just a matter of time until I move out.

My name is not Pavlov but Eliška, and I'm not projecting since I am a girl.

>The heartbreaking realisation that she was never going to have a baby struck late - in her 50s, while at a reunion lunch with her first boyfriend, whom she had dumped on a whim.
>'I hadn't grieved for the children who might have been until then. I realised with painful clarity what I'd lost,' she says. 'Tom had been happily married for 25 years and had three kids, while I had nobody.'

It is just hypergamy in fact.
Women always seek a partner with better value than them, they rarely settle downon the contrary of men who does it all the time.
THe problem is when you are an already upper class financially independent woman the possibilites become much less important.

They can thank feminism.

wanna fuck?
pls respond

Quick while I have the attention of a magical unicorn, tell me how you figure calling men virgins is supportive of any argument, ever.

Women today are slut. They've even made it cool to fuck nerds here. No one can escape the vaginal jew, and yet sex shaming still happens?

While you're at it, do tell how you justify placing your hole on a pedestal, while simultaneously expecting to not be viewed as a sexual object.

You're most definitely asking for it, slut.