Sup Forums

Sup Forums
BTFO

Illegal Immigrant student will become Dallas's youngest teacher.
educationblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/17-year-old-girl-on-track-to-be-dallas-isds-youngest-teacher-she-had-one-big-hurdle-and-its-not-her-age.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>Everything's an Argument

Not an argument.

really makes you think

>post yfw she gets sent back to Mexico
>like she suddenly becomes legal immigrant at 18 or something

Damn, #ImWithHerpes nao.

>illegal immigrant getting a govt check and living off taxpayer dollars

pretty sure this is exactly what people don't like

Hope she likes teaching in Mexico.

Liberals will continue to say it's impossible for illegals to get government money

damn this really made me think

I now support open borders

She's still gonna have a better career than you faggots!
She's not going anywhere she's staying here!!

yeah I heard teaching is a really lucrative career

Meanwhile Mexican children are growing up illiterate in mud huts with no one to teach them.

*eating popcorn in the distance*

Texas is basically mexico at this point we should just nuke them tbqh

Those who cannot do, teach.

>she came here at the age of 3
She's basically a U.S citizen

>literally parading around she's an illegal immigrant
>she isn't instantly arrested and deported

Please do

And those who can't teach shitpost here.

Texas is my home and I love it in many ways but I can't disagree.

Who want to call Immigration and Customs Enforcement on her?

Oh yeah, Teaching is truly the most successful career path.

This. Why immigration never solves anything gor 400 Alex.

so im the only one who thinks she's in her late 20's/early 30's

>Those who cannot do, teach.

And this is the mindset that explains your shitty public school system. Good job, Tyrone.

She will go back.

I want to cum inside her and I don't understand why.

Should we donate to her?

Anyone who is a teacher in the US knows she is at least five years older. They choose their own birthdates. At least half of all rapefugees were born on January 1st

Too many mexican intellectuals to compete with, to be honest.

She looks old as fuck for 17, probably lied about her age to get in the country in the first place

She was 3 when her parents brought her you dumbshit

Nah she won't

The less mixed blood in a mexican the worse they age.

I had two mexican classmates in college. Both looked 30 while actually being 19 and 22.

They were short, ugly, very hairy and louder than most of us which is a lot to say because Spanish people is loud as fuck, specially in my region.

According to her

Good point, no way an illeg....undocumented immigrant would lie about something!

>associate degree

Wait, you mean you're actually allowed to teach with just a meme associates degree, I thought teacher had to have at least a Bachelors degree?

She has to go back.

>Illegal Immigrant student will become Dallas's youngest teacher.

How is it even possible to hire an illegal?

>teacher

wow i wish i could break the law with impunity and have fawning articles written about me too

>the enjoyment of theatre
>everything's an argument (molyneux.jpg)
>a college physics book that's half the size of what I had to study in my first semester of chemistry

What a brave and smart young woman, clearly, we should let in the whole world for that.

Fucking kek. I knew this would be the first post.

You never let me down Sup Forums

PAY TAXES OR BUILD WALL YOUR CHOICE

Teachers barely need a functional brain in some part of the country. Dindus and Tacos need an education as well, even if it is a half baked one.

So when she inevitably fucks a student will she get any charges even if the student is older than her?

>17
>college

What the fuck?

So did she pay for college herself or is she getting a free ride?

>My parents don't have a lot of money

Being poor is a meal ticket to free college, specifically if you go to a cheap community or trade school. Yes, even if you are white.

free ride. she is 17 no way she could do it herself by that age.

>shitty work environment(will most likely teach inner city)
>shit pay

Isn't this the jobs Illegals do anyhow? ITT you even have anons mocking her shit career that they wouldn't do.

She's excelled in school, was probably smart enough to go into a variety of fields, she's choosing education (she'll probably regret that but hey maybe not) she's a productive member of society, probably more than a lot of Sup Forumssters to be honest. She'll be paying taxes just like the rest of us. I don't have a problem with her staying and working.

Of course since my response isn't edgy, I'll get flamed but I don't give a fuck.

>what is a student loan
>what are academic scholarships

>state financial aid
thanks liberals

>my parents may not have enough to pay for my tuition
bitch please I get fuck all from my parents

>Of course since my response isn't edgy, I'll get flamed but I don't give a fuck.

Nobody cares about your opinion or anyone elses opinion here. We are just shooting the shit.

Relax. Faggot.

I'm not kidding someone report her

u do it fag

She has to go back.

Yep. Girlfriend is a teacher in DISD.

This entire thing is a media creation.

Yea lol its basically impossible to get deported now. All you have to do is claim asylum when you get caught and then you have to go through 2/3 years of asylum proceedings. We're fucked

Houston here , can't say I disagree . We're statistically 10% white here where I live. Atleast let me move out before you nuke

how come we get flack for condemning illegal immigrants? its madness its illegal...

also all this shit about how hard she works and shit like this to make us feel sorry for her...its all bullshit, they all have some fucking stupid sob stories. as if other people dont have troubles in their own lives, pathetic

and then at the end of it, there it is ofcourse asking for donations, the real reason for this whole sob story that you see here

you know, maybe if she came here legally, and worked hard like some good working immigrants really do, she would get more support. you know the real hardworking immigrants that actually do exist? you wont ever hear from them complaining on the internet thats for sure

but pandering to people's emotions online for donations, while being admitting a illegal resident? she deserves nothing