Rasenballsport Leipzig has qualified for the Champions League today. What are their chances next season?

Rasenballsport Leipzig has qualified for the Champions League today. What are their chances next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

beliebte-vornamen.de/5009-hans.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nQx5_N0GccI
espnfc.com.au/story/2942607/augsburgs-martin-hinteregger-rb-leipzig-are-destroying-fc-salzburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0 because they aren't going to play in it

It is unlikely that they drop to the 3rd place (which would still mean qualification for the group stage) and it is impossible that they drop to 4th place. So why shouldn't they play in the CL next season?

>So why shouldn't they play in the CL next season?
Because UEFA will only allow 1 per owners in europe. Red Bull Salzburg will take that spot by winning the ABL

>"""traditionalists""" clinging to that last hope to deny a team that wualified on merit
Sad!

3rd place doesn't have to qualify for the group stages, dumbo

Which is exactly what I said

>people are genuinely happy for the German equivalent of MK Dons
this is some twisted shit

>this guy
Learn to read English, Achmed.

nah, it's just a few autists on sp.
people who actually go to the games and love football despise them.

MK Dons have some of the best youth facilities in Europe?
Face it, the entire RBL team probably cost less than Renato fucking Sanches.

>t. butthurt shareholder

>not wanting cheeky Austrian lads to win the Ger man League

>UCL group stage 2025
>12 teams owned by Abramovich + 12 teams owned by Sheikh Mansour + 12 RedBull teams
>perfectly normal, says Burak the german

This is the first Red Bull team that has ever qualified for the CL. With an average age of less than 24.
Are you asshurt every year Chelsea or MCity qualify?

Time to face reality, Sören.
Nobody wants to see ''clubs'' like red bull, hoppenheim or ingolstadt in the bundes. The media can push them all they want.
See Wolfsburg, 20 years in the league and little to none support

>It's another Leverkusen tier club embarrassing the Bundes in the CL

Aren't they about to get relegated? They're an irrelevant shit team anyway

Dumb, pointless post

>10,000 away fans in Berlin
>n-nobody supports them anyway!!!
But since you compare Leipzig as a city to Hoffenheim or Wolfsburg, you probably are just retarded. Or a shareholder. Likely both.

Dumb, pointless person. kys

imagine being a fucking german kek

One is owned by the son

>But since you compare Leipzig as a city to Hoffenheim or Wolfsburg
starting to make shit up to defend your marketing franchise. Well, Leipzig as a club, not talking about the city, is even more disgusting than Hoppenheim and Wolfsburg.
Calling these consumers ''fans'' is pretty bold aswell.

Ingolstadt will go down, yes. Probably the most boring team to ever grace the bundesliga.

What do you call the 10,000 people that travelled to Berlin yesterday, cuckboy?

Soldiers

marketing employees who are doing it for free

I call every single one of them Hans.

The name Hans is dying out. Few people call their kid Hans nowadays

beliebte-vornamen.de/5009-hans.htm

haha
what a warped sense of reality

Migrants

How is the media pushing RB? Literally everyone I know despises Red Bull and everything they are doing to ruin football. Hell, their "fans" are even scared to show their face on Copa90.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQx5_N0GccI

Refugees

can you stop talking about things you don't understand?

this is why nobody likes Ossis

>mfw UEFA excludes RBL from CL because they only ended up 2nd, and gives priority to Red Bull Salzburg because they won the Austrian championship
>mfw Red Bull can't tell RB Salzburg to not play in CL because that would result in a forced relegation into the Austrian second league
>mfw Didi MADeschitz

>people who actually go to the games and love football despise them.
you mean the fans of Chelski, ManU Inc. or Manshity powered by Abu Dhabi Ching Chong Chang?

>Leverkusen
>embarrassing the bundes

they always get through the group stage. not too shabby if you ask me.
they've been doing exactly as good as Arsenal over the past few years, with far less resources

They already found a loophole, both clubs will play.

why did anyone try to bomb dortmund when they could have rid the earth of a corporate football club instead?

I thought the most boring team was Paderborn?

We are going to see the meme era of winners in the UCL

2017: RB Leipzig
2018: Leicester City
2019: Legia Warsaw

one of the club owners bombed the bvb bus

Because Dortmund fans held a "refugees welcome" sign.

Paderborn were more useless than boring.

What part of Rasenballsport are you jungs from?

Because Dortmund is the team with the shares.

A smart capitalist getting punished for his eagerness. Sad!

Many such cases.

Red Bull district

They found away around it. RB Salzburg is no longer directly associated with Red Bull, Red Bull is now just its main sponsor.

They can both play.

There are more than one Emirates clubs playing UCL. If Emirates can do it, Red Bull can do it too.

The Marketing department

The part where rasen grows greener

>they always get through the group stage
>always

get a load of this tradition cuck, probably a Buyern customer too

>all of these assmad customers and shareholders
Even though rasenball are a new club, they made it to the top with a solid youth and have not spent gorillions on players. That is admirable.

>have not spent gorillions on players
>ignoring £13m for Oliver Burke

Giz us Burke back lads

>said the Britbong, living in the country of EPL
m8 u srs?

That's virtually nothing compared to 50m for Andy Carroll 100m for a dabbing dembele

>this post coming from a brit
my fucking sides. 4 Oliver Burke's are still better than one Martial.

>and have not spent gorillions on players
umm....

Better than any PL Clubs

A team which is called Red Bull Salzburg is no longer directly associated with Red Bull?

and that worked out great for Bayern didn't it

Keita and Werner would probably bring 30+ nowadays. Bernardo was solid. Burke (he's British so his resale value is enormous) and Upamecano still have upside. I don't see any overspending. Bayern's transfers are also fine in my opinion.

Accounting.

>Buyern bought and sold overrated memes
cool

Thailand

>31 mil from one bank account to the other

I'm pretty sure that they spent on kids in their talent academy orders of magnitude more than competition when they started at semi-pro level.

>I don't see any overspending
the point is that they have a net loss of almost sixty (60!) million euro as a newly promoted team. That's more than any other Bundesliga team.

This is the other promoted team for comparison.

I'm pretty sure that they spent on kids in their talent academy orders of magnitude more than competition when they started at semi-pro level.

Gulacsi - 3m
Halstenberg - 3.5m
Compper - 550k
Orban - 2m
Bernardo - 6m
Ilsanker - 3m
Keita - 15m
Sabitzer - 2m
Forsberg - 3.7m
Poulsen - 1.3m
Werner - 10m

I don't know which team is the correct comparison. If it's Freiburg it's a lot of money. If it's Dortmund it's not a lot of money. If it's Gladbach it's about the same.

>keeping all their transfers within the conglomerate

Now this is fucking suspect.

espnfc.com.au/story/2942607/augsburgs-martin-hinteregger-rb-leipzig-are-destroying-fc-salzburg

>FC Salzburg
It's either Red Bull Salzburg or Austria Salzburg

>Austria Salzburg

they're in the 3rd division mate

different team altogether

Gross

How did Germany end up with only one giant club? Why don't Berlin, Hamburg, Bremen, Frankfurt have clubs at that level of perennial-CL-group stage? Why just Munich? Based on market size and corporate presence, there are a dozen cities in Germany that should be able to financially support a team as well as Munich.

>Berlin
historical reasons (poor, divided etc)
>Hamburg
severe mismanagement
>Bremen
Bremen is really not a big city, they had some good time but couldn't deal with losing all their good players to bigger clubs
>Frankfurt
mismanagement

Lots of clubs in the Bundes are poor AND severely mismanaged, which means Bayern don't even have to try to win it, RB is very well managed and could instantly reach 2nd place thanks to that and their money.

A guy who played for my local team tried getting into professional football. He didn't really succeed but he landed a gig at RB Leipzig for a couple of years while they went from promotion to promotion. This is why I like RB Leipzig

How are a team's name rights different to a team's stadium name rights?
Just another thing to sell to generate money.

Always funny to hear traditionalists whine while they stand somewhere in the Commerzbank Arenwla.

Daniel Frahn? :^)

>FC Energy Drink Marketers
>Shareholder City
>Software Merchants United
>AC Car Emission Cheaters
>Big Pharma SC
>but somehow people still consider Bayern to be the "bad guys"

what the fuck is wrong with this league?

Bayern have been the bad guys for 40 years now. Hate needs time to grow. Most people either dislike both RB and Bayern or like both RB and Bayern.

And RW Essen?

Colossal amounts of mismanagement, just like the city itself.

I hope they don't buy Minamino.

The difference is that company clubs other than Red Bull started as recreational activities for workers of said companies, they played as amateurs and gradually turned into professional teams when they got on higher tier leagues. Red Bull Plastics started from the bottom, but they did it with professional players.