I'm bored and want to have a semi serious conversation...

I'm bored and want to have a semi serious conversation, iam a correction officer in nyc if you have any questions ask away 100% honesty answers

You ever kill anyone?

Can you come arrest me and "correct" me a little for a day? You know. Just for fun.

you ever see a shanking go down?
do you or other officers supply drugs to prisoners?
who really runs the prison?
anyone ever escape?

What are your thoughts on De Blasio and Cuomo

How often do you beat the tar out of the prisoners or do they now allow that anymore?

Yes I've seen 4 trinitarians go after a blood member with blades me and my partner sprayed them with a mk4 it was terrifying

They are complete faggots that gave control of the prison to the gang members

how often do you use illegal interrogation methods, like you did in the case of Malthe Thomsen? the danish citizen that won a case against your department?

Some Co s bring stuff in but its not worth it with all the cameras civilians bring in the rest like during inmate visits

Are you female?

do you have any corrupt CO stories?

Thanks to nyc liberals we can't touch them unless they touch us first and don't surrender

what is the quickest way out ?

Not anymore...?

Officers don't interrogate wardens and captains do for the most part

how is the minimum security part of riker's, if there is one

I'm not corrupt and can't see myself ever bringing stuff in for these crooks but I have seen officers get locked up for bringing in smokes and weed

Most jails have low class and it's a dream for us officers to work there because those inmates are being released soon and don't want any issues with the officers

Best housing areas to work are the civil inmates guys who don't pay child support and parking tickets

Out of jail? Well beat your case but if your going to get a heavy sentence I highly recommend suicide

how long you been working for DOC? You ever thing about going to the NYPD?

How come you guys can't ever answer a simple question , or supply basic needs without having to wait for days? Be me ask guard what time is araignment .... no answer , ask for list of bail bondsman ..... yeah I can get you that but never returns . Ask for simple hygiene products like toothbrush or toilet paper . Next shift probably .... Why do they have to be such asses

I'm at doc for a year I wanted nypd but they put me on psych review I'm currently appealing it hopefully I can switch

how many times have you been corn holed and why is it more than 10?

So sync a nuclear device up to my heart and brain waves
because 99 years for anti-semitism and you will just want to kill me anyways.

do mobsters get special treatment?

Honesty co's off probation have very little to worry about and or just assholes, then again some housing areas have 50 inmates asking you questions and it gets over whelming plus to answer some questions we got to call othe parts of the jail and they might not be that willing to help .

There is a never ending supply of inmates willing to get fucked in the ass on the low I've broken up a 2 tranny's fucking b4 it was horrible I'll never forget the smell

what do you know about anthony cumia

good luck to ya! hope you win that appeal.

Yes all high attention cases they get a special housing area away from all other gp inmates

I am now pic related

im sorry user.

Thanks because corrections is a mess now I don't want to stay

He was funny back in the day now it seems he's a sad mess

you haven't been there very long have you.

No been on the job for a year, it's out of control for the most part the bloods run things and the blame is on both the mayor and governor

Alot of the influential inmates like leaders of the bloods and crips will receive money as payment to not cut or kill each other or be allowed to openly sell drugs which are brought in by their people on the outside the whole system is broken

Do the quiet inmates scare you? Any story on this?

Fucking regular weaksauce nypd dogdeballanswer, gg for pointing out that Officers are covering pussies aswell

Guy I'm telling you how I see it correction officers don't do that stuff the higher ups do that stuff

wauw ok! how often do you (WITNESS) use of illegal interrogation methods, like you(r coworkers) did in the case of Malthe Thomsen? the danish citizen that won a case against your department? gg for taking everything literally you autist

So you have a weed or k2 problem? Here in TX it’s the latter

i fucking know you probably didn't do it personally you dip

Weed isn't considered a problem k2 is in the jails and it's an issue me personally I don't care if they smoke weed it knocks them out and they leave me alone k2 makes them violent

Whats those most stuff someone tried to smuggle in their butt?

If they are planning on doing something illegal they will take the inmate somewhere where there are no cameras so I haven't witnessed it sorry next question

Why do you think the US has such a high prison population compared to other countries?

Weed,tobacco,pills,coke, and ceramic scapels

Because your’re not at the holiday inn faggot. Back when i was a CO offnders knew that the answer to their question was no from the beginning. I’m not getting you hygiene supplies Or paperwork or doing any of your bullshit you want me to do. Some of these bitches had to be reminded that they do what I say not the other way around

Good question because we have alot more negros then other nations if my jail holds 700 inmates easily 450 are black the rest are some type of Spanish and very few whites

Is it true if you put 2 black dudes in a cell one will be sucking the others dick in a few weeks, and if you out 2 white dudes in the same cell they just end up playing cards.

This and you have to deal with the seizures these mongoloids get from smoking synthetic shit

Well unfortunately they want us being nice to these crooks and I'd rather get him his soap then the inmate bugging out and me catching shit for using force to subdue him

Well alot of blacks will suck dick for protection whites will get low class houses with little violence

Well that's their fault for smoking it

Depends, there’s a fag in every ethnicity. You’d be surprised to know that two seemingly straight alpha males in prison are a couple. They even sit together to watch TV and caress each other in the open

The US has a higher incarceration rate than countries with an almost entirely black population. Why are our niggers more likely to commit crimes than niggers from niggerland?

True except the public thing they tend to save it when no one is looking unless your in a all gay protective custody house or a tranny house

Only God knows all I can say is they really believe selling drugs and shooting each other over gang related shit isn't a big deal and it's all whiteys fault

Maybe it’s a little different up north but here in Tx as long as you don’t break policy you’re good. With that being said policy states that offenders get hygiene items are handed out in the morning aroud 4:30 and if you don’t get em at that time it’s your fault

Would you ever accept a cut of dirty money?

They also believe that they r gonna beat their case and are shocked when they get 60 years Google jerroll Harris knew him well

Hell no

When they think no one is looking. I’ve caught fags holding hands in the dayroom and quickly let go when they realize someone is watching

That's a good way to get yo ass beat in most housing areas even low class

Not here as long as you don’t make a move on others. You can be gay as long as you respect other offenders and your celly

Lol in nyc youll get your ass kicked or they will slice your face if your not in an all gay house

The gays and trannys don't bother me in fact they are the easiest inmates to deal with they never ask me for shit and they don't fight for the most part

What's the strangest thing an inmate did to you/around you OP?

What do you think about the US corrections system as compared with that of more liberal countries? We put people away for longer and have higher recidivism rates. Are we leading the world with our first rate prison system, or could we learn something from other countries?

Nothing strange really I have wit messed an attempt murder it was horrible

Yea other country's have awesome prison systems things like that won't work here for some reason

How much do you make?

what is the state with MS13 in riker's? i'm surprised they haven't taken over the crips and bloods

Around 75 including overtime

Rikers is mostly bloods, crips, trinitarian, bloods are currently winning by a large margin

Do you xray or use metal detectors on inmates at any stage of incarceration, even in the police dept jail?

Fellow CO reporting in. Fuck my supervisors

would you be able to find this in my bottom?

We used to hAve body scanners like whats used at the airport and the jails were really safe, so the inmates sued saying it was giving them cancer and some brilliant liberal judge agreed so now we have old school weak ass metal detectors

Lol no the old squat and cou gh method is a joke we need our body scanners back

I have seen inmates hide stuff in their foreskin now that's crazy

What could you possibly hide in your foreskin? A bit of string?

Body scanners use x-rays and x-ray technicians stand outside of the room for a reason. Prolonged exposure to x-rays can lead to cancer.

All I'm saying is any inmate who manages to get an iPhone stuck in their rectum deserves to be mocked. PREA be damned.

Are nyc jails as race oriented as California jails?

Also what is the mafia population count in NYC prisons?

>I'll never forget the smell
I didn't like that mental picture you gave me, boss.

Do u show inmates respect if they're gangsters?

I can get about a half ounce of heroin in mine.

Near 0

For the most part yes but the bloods and crips will accept anyone into their gang regardless of race

If they are influential gang members yes you gotta talk nice to them because they can order their goons to riot

Or whack you. In my country a high ranking biker gang member hired hits on CO's.

I think thats only an east coast bloods and crips thing.

>Why do you think the US has such a high prison population compared to other countries?
Why do YOU think the prison population is so high?
Fuck dude, take a look around at all the fucking scumbag criminals and realize that less than 3% of them are incarcerated at any one time.
We should be lining these fucking scum up and shooting them after their third felony.

I want to be in the NYPD, give me some pro tips OP.