Big Bang Theory General /bbt/

What did she see in him?

He has a nice dick

The fact that he's actually a good-looking dude despite how badly the show tried to insult our intelligence by insisting otherwise with thick framed glasses and scienceman job

yuge cock

hes nice, caring and financially stable

> /bbt/
seriously?

>try to make the hottest girl on the show ugly by putting glasses on her

fucking kek

that's a funny looking picture of Amy there, bucaroo

Writer's wish fulfillment

he's /ourguy/

no woman can resist /ourguy/

>Big Bang Theory General /bbt/

Get the fuck out.

best titties

An intelligent man who loved her for who she was and not for how she looked

this is either a joke or very pathetic

I dont know about you guys but Lorre's shows are comfy as fuck.

-Two and a Half Men
- Big Bang Theory
- mike and molly

I watch for the comfort, not the quality. Though early big bang theory is prime rerun material

>good-looking
he's a manlet

>good looking

His hairline and hair style in general knocks him down a few points along with being a manlet.

Sorry but that hair just doesn't work on that face.

>The fact that he's actually a good-looking dude

what

how ugly are you if you think hes good looking

pretty hot tbqh

(((hot)))

trollllllll

>bbt
kys

>stable job
>sumise boy
>intelligent
He obviously was not his first choice, but she doesnt have much to choose now, she is old and busted.
If anything you should be asking what does he see in her.

Is like She already fuck other guy into oblivion and want to settle down, you dont settle down with a Chad.

She's a used up old whore who settled for a stable beta male

>manlet
>good-looking
hahaha

>a stable beta

is that as opposed to a free range alpha?

PENY WAN DO SEX

he has money and she finally settled when she was past her prime

same story for every woman

exactly and I could never understand what he saw in her. Yuck

I guess these types of threads are filled with bots, those big brother threads are filled with completely nonsensical posts. It's weird what Sup Forums has turned into. When I bring this up my posts are deleted.

This show sucks and anyone who likes it sucks. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who likes this forced shit

Because he wants to hatefuck stacies of course.

Security, easily manipulated, won't break up if she fucks chads on the side

She was a used up roastie that was tired of riding the cock carousel for the moment and was ready to settle for a beta provider.

DELET THIS NAO.

COCOA / ALMOND BUTTER

This

best girl tbqh, would marry and have kids with.

Is this still airing? Are they married now? I hear even Raj got a gf.

have you ever watched Big Brother? It's an acid trip, or at least the episode I watched was.

None of the posts make sense because the show is fucking up their minds

>All these closet faggots nitpicking a guy's hairline and height like they're the cast of Queer as Folk

Sup Forums really is the most knuckle-dragging board

Im a manlet and I've never had any problems attracting females. Is this meme actually true for other people?

She didn't, because TBBT is just a TV show, not real life. In real life, a chick like penny would never even talk, much less marry someone like leonard.

There's an episode in Season1 when they're trying to find another member for their quiz team when they mention that they should try to get the girl who played Blossom, since she has a degree in real life.
Did none of them even realize that Amy looks exactly like her? Talk about dumb geniuses.

>Blossom
>Did none of them even realize that Amy looks exactly like her
user, i don't know how to tell you that, but it's literally the same actress

Some manlets like to play the victim card, I guess. Easier to blame the lower height than accept the fact that one isn't attractive to females, because he's a borderline retard.

Wow, did you seriously not pick up on the facetious tone of that post?

t. lanklet

Wow, did you seriously not pick up on the facetious tone of my answer?
i guess that's what i get for posting in a BBT thread

She looks old and bitter as fuck with her short hair though.

Amy wasn't around in the first season though.

the pair dated irl for the first few years of the show.

Jesus, what a shit swilling retard you are.

Well, he looks like John Galecki, who is actually very handsome. Leonard is also a genius, sweet, faithful, slightly beta, caring, has a good job... he's basically decent boyfriend/settledown material. Penny's also grown to like him over like 10 years... not to mention, he got sick of being Chad's cumdumpster.

Are you fucking implying that leonard is a physicist in real life?

what did you just call me?

>beta orbiter
>big neetbux income
>polite and willing
>submissive
>most likely loyal and shy, so won't cheat

>neetbux income
u wot

>good looking
He's a 7 at best, she is clearly an 8, probable 9, which means she could get a 9

>8 probably a 9

lol, good one.

no, but he is an ugly manlet who is 10 years older than her. she also has as much, if not more, money.

Look alright to me.

Are you implying she is a 7 or lower?

Nah, I don't think celebrities base the choice of their relationship partners off of anything other than materialistic gain or the boost in popularity that dating an onscreen star gives. IRL it's all about the money or fame, that's nothing else.

Would love to cuddle with those xy-shoulders!

not him, but yes, she has an ugly face

She's always liked sport. She plays tennis, rides horses and probably lifts too.

Its an 7/10 show people make out to be a 10/10 show because its popular

I guess it's the most popular show in America is because it's bland and inoffensive and doesn't really challenge the audience beyond remembering who Chewbacca is

wew

Bernadette does nothing for me, only Penny

i'm from /sci/. People watch this show because it's supposedly, "intelligent." This makes people want to watch it so they can feel intelligent and flatter themselves for getting the stupid jokes.

financial security while she fucks tons of dudes on the side

This is literally the perfect description of /sci/ as a board. People who consider the big bang theory to be an intelligent show

Maybe that's the difference. I've always accepted that I'm short and I don't let it keep me down. Guess it's lucky that people find me cute and funny.