> Bring woman home

>> Bring woman home
>> Does not sign the sexual consent form
>> Misinterpret her non verbal cues
>> Assaults her with the wrong color wine
>> Takes too long to not have sex with her

Several years later accused of rape, wut do?

He should have printed out and brought the appropriate forms to crush her puss.

Cant blame the girl. This fucker is ugly, annoying, and unfunny. But unfortunately crying regret has been replaced by crying rape/violation.

He wrote a book on reading women and sucked at reading women. Thought that saying "No" to sex meant "Yes" to oral. Did the creepy fingers-in-mouth thing repeatedly

who fucking cares? he's some sand nigger faggot with a tiny dick. it's basically the same as her having been humped by a little dog

The cunt's a kike.

Might be creepy, but it will get you results

That's interesting. I'd thought that women beginning a witch hunt would assemble some guys on Sup Forums, apparently not.

I don’t get this finger in mouth thing
What is it

Men are fucked

and this is why I fuck pumpkins instead of women

Put fingers in her mouth to imply you want your dick sucked.

> Bring woman home

Loves MTG, Trump hates niggers, listens to Dixie and is Asian?
Wew lad where do I find her?

She does seem perfect

She's taken Omarosa's old job.

You do realize she blew him TWICE and he ate her out *before* he tried for sex, right? That's a pretty good indicator that someone is DTF.

>making out with GF
>hands on her face
>slip a thumb in her mouth to see if she accepts the nonverbal cue for oral sex
>she sucks on your thumb nonverbally implying she accepts your nonverbal request for oral sex
>in reality she was trying to suck wine out of your finger
>get ruined in media
>kill self

Mutual oral doesn't imply that you're gonna fuck tho

Yeah, but him attempting multiple times *without* the woman saying no, continuing to stay there nude...and even getting up to leave for the bathroom and willingly coming back multiple times doesn't say No either. That says "you haven't convinced me yet". So he kept trying.

And just to expand, blowing a dude, and accepting oral without specifically saying no, moving away from him, or flat out leaving is a pretty strong "non verbal cue" that dude should continue pursuing.

Shoot yourself for being around that kind of person in the first place

the woman claimed she gave verbal cues as well, and the nigga still kept trying after he said "its only fun if were both having fun" and went to the couch

that being said, i hate how they'll witch hunt him just cause hes a horny fuck that misread a girl

Did she specifically say no? Stop? No, she didn't. And she literally stayed for hours while not being forced to stay. Like I said, she was able to get up and leave multiple times, without restraint, before she decided to leave.

When a guy ignores your "verbal cues" and he's not restraining you, you fucking leave. Anything else is bullshit because you didn't do anything to make your feelings clear.

People are only going easy on him because he's a brown lefty.

She explicitly verbally said that he was making her feel as though she was being forced. He still continued.

Had this been a white guy, or a right winger, or god forbid a white right winger. It'd be done.

This is true.

Look at CK. he ASKED women if they would watch him masturbate, and after they said yes he did so. He literally asks for consent, gets it, and gets torn to pieces in the media because hes powerful and it was improper for him to be asking these women in the first place or some shit like that.

No. She said "she didn't want to feel forced" remained nude, and continued to stay with him for hours without leaving. Like a complete idiot. Never once was she forced to be there. But I'm supposed to think the 21st century woman can't get the fuck up, curse the dude out and leave? Oh please.

the point I'm making is that people are being treated differently on the basis of their politics and their race.

Aniz 'the sneeze' Ansari is getting off easy because hes a lefty and hes brown.

he tried rocco moves in real life, he deserves what he's getting

I know this check. Her name is Brit and she was bragging about shagging Aziz at a party a few months back. She's a fucking bitch and only trying to get popular. She wants fame more than anything.

Aniz is a feminist though. She he reaps what he sows.

If it's Brown.....It going Down !!!!!

Nigger is guilty, flush him with the rest of the shit!

Lets try switching roles for a minute:

If Millionaire Oprah Winfrey invited you to her home expecting to fuck and you were seeing serious red flags, (ex. seeing a foot long strap on dildo in the shadows) you wouldn't run out the door 'cause you know she could ruin your life in a thousands ways,including doing a skit about you on her "Women rock, men suck" show

The problem is Louis is an average looking fat balding guy. If he were more attractive, there would be no problem.

Okay so if an ugly man explicitly asks for consent, and gets it. Thats bad.

But if an "attractive" man doesn't explicitly ask, shoves his fist down a woman's throat, and intimidates her... thats fine.

>PS: Aniz is not attractive.

I wasn't talking about Aziz. He's better looking than Louis, but he's still fairly average.

Why on earth would you think it's a good idea to put your dick anywhere near some jew slut?

Were regular women not manipulative enough?

You forget that Sup Forums doesn't like dark skinned guys unless they're literal cucks

That's not Sup Forums, that's the illegal immigrants that slither in here from Sup Forums.

no...pretty sure Sup Forums doesnt like niggers or any other shit skin for that matter

he's indian. what the fuck did she expect? it's not like it's the first time he's ever raped someone.

Pumpkins can also cry rape. Better throw that bitch down a hill when you're done.

>throw that bitch down a hill

For some reason I lost.

>Bring woman home

That's where he fucked up, use her and abuse in the back seat.

She allegedly did, you weren't there.

It's fucking stupid. This shit isn't news. If this happened to me the only thing I'd be ashamed of is that I somehow wound up so drunk that I brought home that autistic cunt.

"Nigger" has always been part of Sup Forums's argot, but it was originally meant sardonically. Talk about shitskins and whatnot was what got the wall around Sup Forums funded. The average age of Sup Forumstards has increased in the meantime, though.

>and after they said yes

They said nothing. He took that as yes. He fucked up. His career is over.

You got me thinking about that. I've stuck my dick in half a dozen or so jewesses. One was even a sabra. All were mediocre in bed, and in all different ways, except for one and she was fantastic. Then she graduated from college, shared an apartment with a JAP, and turned into a JAP herself. What a shame.

Most women mean yes when saying no to a lot of things. Do you not understand women user?

I love his shirt, it's soooo hypocritical. He disagrees violently with every word on it.

Ya gotta get those consent forms notarized, guys!

And my point is this should be a non issue, regardless of who "did" anything, because not shit even happened! If the girl was uncomfortable, she could've left at any time. She could've slapped him. Told him to fuck off. But no. She stayed and let him pursue sex by flirting and being touchy, and because she'd already blown him and didn't say no as opposed to 'non verbal cues' which are bs in themselves. No one was assaulted. And when she actually *did* say no, be stopped immediately.

HES ONLY GUILTY OF NOT BEING A MIND READER.

Hopefully this will cause a rift that divides the metoo movement.

> he didnt rape her
> he acted like a cunt
> when a women says no it doesnt mean no
> he gave her a 'dress code' on a first date wtf
> she shouldve known he just wanted to fuck her
> he's a literal feminist who talks about how men see women as sex objects and yet he's one of those exact kind of assholes

You do know that high scale restaurants can have a dress code, right?

Oh, that's right, you didn't think about that. Fucking moron.

Where did all this confusion about consent come from all of a sudden??

And who the hell gives/receives oral sex without fucking? Every chick I've been with, if her clothes are off there's no question of what's happening next. For either of us! Am I getting old??

We're all getting old.

We're all getting raped then too...

Can I cry rape over the chicks i regret banging from a few months ago? Hell on halloween i took a chick home from the bar and it went like this:
>about to get into bed
>she looks me dead in the eye and says "I just want to cuddle tonight"
>wasnt expecting to get laid anyway, havent done man-scapeing for a few months
>I reply "yeah Im down for some cuddling"
>initiatebigspoonposition.jpeg
>falling asleep, feel her reach behind me
>starts giving me a handjob
>oh shit hello boner
>she then takes off her panties
>literally grabs me and puts me inside her

If our genders were reversed I could cry rape and ruin her life.