Rekt thread?¿

Rekt thread?¿

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't seen this one before. ever . nope not once

Trying to find the one where they are reeling cable and this gets caught on the reel...and they cant turn the machine off

Couldn't help but think of this

Forgot to post a gif

Holy shit I laughed. Thank you very much!

Kek

did he dead?

are people really that retarded? huge truck coming straight at you and you can't hear it screeching toward you? Even without a horn or anything? You're parked in the fast lane in the middle of a highway and have no cautious sense?

Natural selection.

nerve gas

LMFAO. I wonder when he decided to get a car wash if he ever thought it would go this way. Just fucking looooool

Naah, he's just taking a quick nap.

Do you not think the sounds of the other cars going by might have shrouded the sound? by the time they heard it coming it would have been too late. Dunning Kurger retard.

>bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

one of the shittiest ways to die. at least it wasnt feet first i guess.

It's still a great example of natural selection and they're still stupid as fuck for dying that way.

A fucking wild animal can smell you from a thousand feet away, yet a human can't detect an 18,000 pound truck coming straight for them? I'm not convinced.

Haha that sucks

plastic deformation.. lol that blows

Why are beaners so damn cruel.

Nice

We should be doing this to male feminists really

i wonder if he felt any pain

just his arm

Stupid relative to what? Those animals can't detect 18,000 trucks coming towards them either. What are you implying? That all living things are stupid because they haven't yet evolved to have the ability to detect something that isn't in their line of vision and while their sense of hearing was distracted? What are the meant to do have like hyper accurate hearing or a hyper accurate sense of smell?

can someone explain what his body is doing in there? what part would have killed him?

>1 new post
but i mean i went so quick dont you think he was in such an adrenaline rush that he didnt feel anything?

More like if you're standing in the middle of a highway, you might want to keep a careful eye on traffic just in case. Especially if you're in a shithole like China where drivers are notorious for giving zero shits about hitting people.

Ritualistic torture is in their blood, man. Niggers do fucked up shit in Somalia and Africa, but notice how the most fucked up shit we see is from Mexican cartels. Not even Isis has gone that far execution wise.

His body got crushed. Organs got fucked. He died the moment he got his head sucked in.

Well you just described exactly what I'm arguing for; so yes. Exactly that. In fact, many wild animals possess, in comparison with humans, hyper-accurate senses of hearing and smell.

If you're going to say that an animal can't detect a vehicle driving towards them, then you've never actually been in that situation before; so what would you know about it?

Have you ever walked along a sidewalk near a busy street? You're pretty damn aware when a city bus is coming towards you from behind You can feel it rumbling towards you even if you're deaf and blind.. Look up the doppler effect. Better yet, leave your basement.

They are fucking loco down there homies

why dont you ask him ;)

Damn what happened?

I actually have paranoia of vehicles, so whenever I'm walking down a pavement and a car passes I always turn back to make sure it isn't angling for me. Also, people are superior because they have hyper intelligence in comparison to all other living things, they are able to use reasoning to a level that no animal is capable of. So people have something, and they aren't stupid, just because their intelligence is so powerful they have evolved to not really need a hyper sense of smell or hearing. So when asking "stupid relative to what?" the only answer is "to what they could be", because in comparison to every other living thing on the planet people are more intelligent and superior, white people and white men in particular.

i never understanded this one

>understanded
Because you're retarded

sry

imderstamdoded

bruh its uninderestminated

Electricity. That's it.

why would you continue life like that?

that seems so boring. no face, no communication besides chinky gurgles wtf do you do all day besides be bedriddenly faceless? just lie there while youre being recorded for gasps and ghastly intentions sad chinky babe

what the flying fuck?!?!?

but why the fuck is he just sitting there and what was he trying to do, mr satan?

he was trying to steal copper out of generator

hes in complete shock because hes probably fried his entire body, the fact hes still alive is ridiculous

user just google shock from injury, stop being a dumb dumb

how would you react if you got a few thousand volts through you

he's clearly lucid

>generator
transformer

He's in complete shock as his body was cooked from the inside out. It's a transformer that the nigger was trying to steal copper from. The electricity missed his brain and fried most of his abdomen, so he didn't die instantly.

that was also the truck driver's fault. you are supposed to be on the very right lane, if you go with low weight then you can use the middle one, other than that that was illegal

idk i am scared og horses irl but i feel bad for this one.

Natural selection

he tried to stand up, he really tried

that shadow

Of the car door? Seems a bit harsh

What did this little niglet do?

enough to get shot in the face a la verga

got shot in the head. duh

I just noticed something. Except for losing his shirt he came out just fine.

>he came out just fine

Yeah his corpse barely has a scratch on it

I'm sure the dead people would agree with you.

Is really real?

Yeah it's really real, and you're really a dumb ass.

yeah, he even waves the hand to the camera saying I´m ok"

what the fuck is this

Well, that's it. Today is the day I finally kill myself.

god created adam and then eve was created

imagine the fucking stink on that...

I would fuck that dead pussy/10

YOU DONT MORTIFY ME IN FRONT OF MY FATHER LIKE THAT

How can that gook not throw up?

Atleast we didnt became weak and gay like you did animal lovers

>At 1:16 he says...
I'm a woman.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Fucker is living the dream with some hard earned shoe wank, and then some asshole has to walk up and interrupt. State of the world today I tell you what

This

My guess would be right as his head was pulled into the machine, you can see it make a very sharp angle back and down to the right forcibly. This probably snapped his spinal cord up near the base of his skull which, while not "killing" him I suppose, was the end of any sort of consciousness/brain function.

Mental illness.

wow

Man, that second to last guy on the bike ALMOST made it, but he got final destination'd hard.

Some one needs to put these animals down.

it's a two-fer rekt! blessed OP