Feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand?

Feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand?

Because that's what I'm about to do right now. I'm going to inject Dr. Pepper in my hand.

Anyway, check out my video while I get this picture taken.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTSEL9vA2MI&feature=youtu.be

If I break 200 subscribers I'm going to inject my piss.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14890896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why Dr. Pepper you might ask... Well, It is my favorite beverage and I am hoping when it hits my heart, I will die the most delicious way possible...

Okay, uploading the picture...

Okay... Well, I am sweating profusely now and my hands are shaking but I am definitely not dead...

I am starting to feel really sick.

why are you holding that container backwards no one can read it you fucking retard

anyone checked out , is this bait or serious ?

He's serious, this guy is fucked up. He made a thread earlier today that is still up actually, he said he's making this one because the old one was about to die.

Update... Just got done vomiting and I have a bad fucking headache...

Will you guys please help me get subscribers..? I just want some friends to make videos with...

I am getting so hot from that Dr. Pepper and I don't know why... I absolutely have to get naked, right this instant.

ok, thanks for answer, im on his youtube channel now, i check it out

you gonna broadcast live ?

prepare to weep for humanity

YouTube took away my abilities to live stream last night because I was going to hang myself…

It pissed me off...

This is the piss I will be injecting as soon as I can get more people to subscribe so they can carry on my story...

It is not so fresh anymore, but maybe I will be able to produce some fresh piss in due time..

I would want to kill myself if i had bed bugs too

nice gg allin tattoo. I'll sub if you post results first faggot

>Feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand?

fun fact, today Youtube announced that channels who have less than 1,000 subscribers are not anymore eligible for ads.

are you desperately trying to get to 1000 as quick as possible?

Yes....

bait .

>1000
That's a whole lot of piss you're gonna need to inject

Antifreeze or gtfo

post pics of your gg tattoos OP you gigantic faggot

That was not me, I don't give a shit about that. I don't make videos for money... I did it for love..

Now I just want to be remembered.

I showed this to my mom
she thought it was cool

I will show you pictures of me before my GG tattoos...

nah

how can we see you live if you are not allowed to broadcast ?

I'll just post pics

white men should kill themselves. Disgusting.

>pics
Fake and gay. Post vid or gtfo

How the fuck am i supposed to post the video here

Drink it faggot

Pics w/ timestamp for proof

Here, I took a sip for you.

he said he injected dr pepper and went to the hospital last night also. it's a new pasta or him just posting the same thing over and over for few. ignore him.

*views and subs

said he'd kill himself if he didn't get 100 subs now he'll kill himself if he gets 200?

I said i'd inject piss for 200 subs.

whatever tickles your pickle m8

TIMESTAMP FOR PROOF OR GTFO

Just get a job man

wow I just realized OP has a more supportive family, is more popular with more friends, and even has a fat girlfriend. OP is more alpha than me.

How did you come to that conclusion, you know I was homeless for 3 years right? I have a family that wont talk to me, and so on.

You just said you're family was helping you out in the thread last night and your mom was buying you shit. Why are you not homeless now? Who's house are you staying at. By most metrics it really looks like your life isn't really any worse than mine and I only barely have one thing I consider positive and good in my life. I'm not saying I'd want to be you by any stretch of the imagination but taking a look at this like objectively despite how stupid you act you could probably sort your fucking shit out, you have fucking social connections and shit. Getting stupid fucking meme tattoos and drinking piss for subscribers on a site that's going to ban your account again, like is this really what you wanted to do with your life when you grew up?

Pretty much man.

You overdosed last night, remember that? you baiting fuck. What happened to asphyxiating in your buddies garage and getting hauled away by the ambulance?

nice trips

you know if you wanted to pretend to be a punk all you have to do is get an instrument most punk rock bands they didn't even know how to play them. this fucking shit why don't they just send fucking nukes already post modern civilization is stupid as fuck

What is your problem dude?

Or your "washable tattoos" for that matter?

>tool shirt
You're alright

nope

Thanks, man, I appreciate it. Bought that shirt at a concert in Arizona.

today? instead of doing anything worth while with my life i started drinking. except i drank just enough to get a head ache and not drunk then running out of it but just had enough to drink where im not driving to the store to get more booze. then i look at all the stupid shit around and i just wonder why people don't attempt bludgeoning one another to death every day instead of doing this stupid pointless shit every day

Damn dude, you should inject Dr. Pepper, you might feel better.

strawpoll.me/14890896

This isn't bullshit.

Alcoholic here,

Wow. You basically just described my life.

My question is: Do we drink because we're miserable or are we miserable because we drink?

Once they legalize assisted suicide for mental diseases I'm going for it.

I don't know how I haven't lost my license man. I constantly go to the beer store and repeat the same stupid cycle:
1) "Okay. I'll get a 6 pack. I have two left at home so 8 will be enough for tonight"
2) Drink all that
3) The beer store down the street is closed so I can't walk to get more. I could get a cab but the other stores will be closed by the time it gets here. Better get in my car and drive to get more beer
4) Risk a DUI 8 drinks deep
5) Get a 12 pack and drink 5-10 of those
6) Repeat

I live for the drink and hate it. I dropped out of law school because of my drinking. My girlfriend left me. All my friends know I'm a drunk and avoid talking to me.

I only go on social media when I'm drunk. I'll go on snapchat, post a bunch of stupid shit while I'm loaded, talk to everyone, and post snaps of me totally hammered alone in my apartment. It's fucking pathetic. Then I wake up the next day and regret everything I did when I was drunk.

Then I do it again the next night.

/thread

OP here, dude, i know what your going through. I have been in and out of rehab for the past 8 years.

I know I'm trying to kill myself in a dumb way, but listen.

I thought injecting Dr. Pepper and piss might get a chuckle out of my brothers after they found my body.... Instead of dying like a depressed sadboi.

It is bullshit. You were shilling last night for subscribers, and your here today with a new story with no mention of overdosing or anything. Your a fucking fake. Take your shit elsewhere.

i had the same problem so i stopped drinking. i still get lonley and depressed but its manageable now. Go back to law school user. Be the type of person you would want to date.

It's all stupid and this is just the bottom of the barrel. Someone could do something useful with a barrel. Instead of just filling it with fucking sludge. It's like everyone is okay with stupid shit to the point it just keeps getting stupider.

You chose to be a loser. The difference between you and I appears to be others just went out of their way to try making me feel miserable. You chose it.

I went to rehab once.. They gave us a "free weekend" and I got loaded the first night.

I see that you like GG Allin and I'm with you there the dude was a genius.

I figure I'll go to sleep drunk and just not wake up again eventually... As for advice I'd say go die in a better way if you want to die. Get infected with aids, fuck every day, and kill everything you fuck!

I tried AA, too. I didn't mind it, but I liked drinking more...

This.

Dude, I'm dead serious, inject Dr. Pepper and piss or shoot yourself with a shotgun. Just get the job done any way possible.

OP, you got 135 subs, are we close enough?

How do u manage it?

Yesterday I thought I did pretty good by going out all day and exercising but I still came home and got super drunk :/

Got any tips for me? I don't want to be an alcoholic anymore. It's destroying my whole life.

Most people say "just stop drinking" but that's the hardest fuckin thing and it's not that easy. If it were about "just stop drinking" i would've done it long ago

Dude just get some dog food and you'll feel better

I don't keep alcohol in my house, and I work 10 hour days as a lawyer. I do not have time after working and exercising to do anything self destructive. This took time though, and go easy on yourself. Try doing something for an evenign where you cannot possibly drink. It is going to suck badly, but just get through it. You will not sleep well, you will not feel good the next day, but all you have to do is nothing at all. I found working out at the ass crack of dawn helped a lot because then I was too exhausted in the evening to scheme about where to hide booze.

Why don't you try doing something original instead of copying musicians? Injecting yourself with drinks like motley cru, getting gg allin's tattoo's. Pathetic, it's like when people say video games cause violence and shit like that, it's because little sub IQ attention seekers like you pull a little monkey see monkey do and copy cat everything people already did, except you do it for even more asinine reasons.

over 135 subs, do it OP. Close enough

I'm going to unsubscribe if you don't post something soon

Usub if you want too, I don't want any unloyal cunts on my sub list anyway. Unsubscribe and get the fuck out of here, my subscribers are family, and you are no longer part of that family, bitch.

reported for stolen content

unloyal? You know we're only here to watch you kill yourself then we're all going to fuck off and go about our lives. Nobody cares that you are going to possibly die, we're all here to kill an hour, two, and possibly you. Do it or don't do it, but do not confuse boredom with loyalty.

bugger off then, faggot.

Timestamp??

Dude, do i really need to post a fucking timestamp right now???

I recently got on Cymbalta. It helped me. Kills the craving.

My drinking went like this at my worst.

>Have half gallon next to me
>Play League until too drunk to lane
>Switch to Sup Forums and laugh at you fucks.
>Switch to facebook
>Post angry fucked up shit and talk to everyone who's online.
>Alienate everyone
>Finish half gallon
>Hangover proof so thought I was ok
>Work the next day
>Buy another half gallon of whisky on the way home
>Repeat

I'm 24 with a DUI and I lost all my friends. But hey, at least I'm not killing a half gallon every night now. It took about seven years of on and off homelessness, several rehabs, mental hospitals, Cymbalta, and some real bad kidney pain to get me to stop but at least I'm alive.

yeah?

If you want to be taken seriously, you do.

Here

Proves nothing. Has to be while injecting the piss or whatever attention whoring faggotry you're going to do.

Than you dude

Bullshit I saw this post like 4 Fucking days ago

You're a god damn liar.