This girl I've started dating invited me to join a D&D game run by one of her friends...

This girl I've started dating invited me to join a D&D game run by one of her friends. What kind of character should I roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Gunslinger_(5e_Class)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll over and die

Be a dwarf with a gun. The class is online. Was pretty gun last time I played

Wait what? Tell me moar.
Rude.

Damn, i cant seem to find it anymore. Just keeps giving me a similar one mercer made I guess

Was pretty cool tho. Fpegot how the levels worked, but you get a gunsmith skill at like 2 and a better gunsmith skill later. Only rifle type guns. Could also make ammo, like a few elemental shots and then the normal stuff

That does sound neato. Would play if I had all the info and the DM allowed it.

Lemme see what I can find.
dandwiki.com/wiki/Gunslinger_(5e_Class)

here is the one im not sure of, im lookinh through it right now to see how close it is to the one I played.

Eh, its close. Some pretty neat skills in this one. You could use this and tweak it a bit if you want

Yeah that does look tight, thanks man. Would work for any race except elves, I would think. Elves aren't techy.

Could honestly do anything. My guy ended up with real high strength. Was so funny playing him. I broke so much stuff during the campaign

My personal favorites from the 3.5/Pathfinder Master race

Human 2 handed fighter (focus str)
Halfling bow rouge (skill focus stealth to become ghost)
Full orc barbarian
Gnome sorcerer/druid
Oread serpent style monk

max charisma and speech, spend the whole time making innuendos and winking at her

pooper position

Make a straight up pedo character. Be a bard and try to seduce every kid in the story

Monks are broken as shit. Need practically no equipment, so they're always loaded. Can't be disarmed (except by amputation) do tons of damage, and take very little thanks to evasion. Can do magic and physical damage. Dump your points into charisma, wear common civilian clothes, and challenge people to fist fights. BS your way out of murder charges.

paladin. everyone needs a paladin.

Hey honey, are you Bonnie Tyler? Because I'm the hero you need, and I'll totally eclipse your heart.

>Dump your points into charisma
I haven't played in years. What do monks do with charisma?

Be the alpha Paladin with the best stats in Charisma. name him "William Alexander".

I think they use it for casting some of their abilities, but it mostly lets you abuse bluff and intimidate checks. It should probably be your second stat after whatever determines a monk's attack power. I didn't play the monk I saw wreck this game, I just had to take a back seat.

gay nigger

This. Roll a savvy sorcerer, it's pretty fun.

Edgy

This is pretty true. One of my friends rolled a monk and by level 5 he could attack like 4 times a turn and would shred anything without high damage resistance.