What's it like bottoming out in the vag/banging into the ovaries?...

What's it like bottoming out in the vag/banging into the ovaries?? How does it feel pounding your head on the back of the cave? Let us know bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it feels like if you tried to stick your dick through something solid, it's solid, that's it

Like hittin the gooch...The space between the puss and the butthole? That kinda hurts

7.8 incher here. Most women it feels like I'm hitting a stretchy wall. With my GF, it feels like at the very last inch, I feel a little pop and I'm in some other space, I guess? I dunno. She loves the feeling though.

feels like something you will never experience white boy

Hey same here. Yeah, what is that? She has an IUD so I'm afraid i'm pushing it too far or something. I never feel it anymore...

I'm snipped. She doesn't have to do birth control. Don't know what it is, exactly

iud makes my girl bleed on me at some point. we dont notice until we are finihsed though. annoyance

it sucks. this is why I wanna fuck a blacky or super tall grill. Probably wont ever do it.

Race or height has nothing to do with it idiot.. I've fucked 6ft Amazons and hit their back wall

> Race or height has nothing to do with it
7.8 inch dude here. This guy is right. My GF is much shorter than me but she's able to fit some serious length in her. Much more than women taller than her.

Height has something to do with it, as vaginas are internal organs.
Depth cannot be 'stretched out', and while it may vary from person to person it is constricted by general body size.
Tightness is a whole different thing, a muscular issue.

But yes, finding a tall girl will increase your chances to go balls deep if you got a long one.

6'4 fucking my 4'11 wife. Im 9". Tightest fucking cunt ive ever fucked, played a role in why i married her. Outta like the 30 slags i fucked, she was the best. I hit her cervix everytime and she loves it. Always wet. It feels like hitting a warm wet squishy wall, and im pretty sure i can go through if shes horny enough. Then it feels like gods silky hand wrapping around my cock. This warm, tight ring around the head of my dick

John K. Peta is that you?

give in to the cuckery

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=4s

The fuck?

Neato! Good to know! Thanks!

Depends on how hard you hit it. It’s soft, but if they’re tense, like during orgasm, it can feel a little harder. You can also hit pelvis in certain positions and that really hurts.

im 6 inch and I have bottomed out with a couple girls. Feels ok.

Not very pleasant for neither of us tbh
To me it feels like hitting a wall with the tip of my benis
for her it hurts having it pounded

Everything down there depends on how turned on she is bro. Try doing some foreplay first and make sure shes wet. Shouldnt feel like that.

saved

She is always very wet wet with me
Sex otherwise is amazing
I don't mean that it's unpleasant
It's just meh
She says that she really likes when I do it but if I do it more than a couple times it hurts her afterwards

Ah gotcha. Idk why but everygirl ive been with loves it. Had a bet with a girl from a bar id make her cum at least 5 times to my one, ended up being hour long continous orgasms for her. And it feels great for me too. Maybe its psychological? Feels good to have a dick big enough to split a girl.

7.25 here. not particularly special sensation wise but her reaction can make it better or worse. comments about no correlation between her size and depth are accurate. ex before last, 5'6-7" was hurt by more than 6 or so inches especially from behind so that was just kinda shitty. last ex, 5'2", would pull me in as hard as she could with her legs/hands on my ass when I was balls deep, her favorite way to fuck was basically grinding like that for the extra clitoral stimulation and she came riding me that way a few times. 10/10

Are you fucks this dumb?
Unless you’ve got a thin ass straw dick you can’t penetrate the cervix

Micro peen has been ID'd

I hit the cervix, and it’s generally an unpleasant thing. You Aren’t Penetrating the cervix, you are pushing the elastic tissue on one of its sides.

It’s not that solid. It’s no big deal, you just kind of reach the end

ruined by iuds

>benis

9 inches going into a 4'11 woman would not just "hit the cervix" you virgin