What should America do with this guy? New trial?

What should America do with this guy? New trial?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
tmz.com/2017/12/12/officer-philip-brailsford-shot-killed-daniel-shaver-excessive-force-arrest-video/
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=DevvFHFCXE8
azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/07/mesa-officer-brian-elmore-testifies-he-didnt-think-fatally-shot-man-daniel-shaver-threat/840750001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

que?

How long have you been holding on that?

?

murder him the same way he murdered that guy

RIP shaver
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

His gun with "You're Fucked" written on it.

what a loser holy shit

This guy should be strung up outside city hall for his crimes against humanity. Human garbage with no right to live.

Hes got a history with playing the tough guy. Without a gun he would'nt be able to handle the job.
tmz.com/2017/12/12/officer-philip-brailsford-shot-killed-daniel-shaver-excessive-force-arrest-video/

He shouldn't have shot that guy. Usually I'm on the cop's side because sometimes nigs have guns and safety etc, but he saw he was empty handed and his reaction was waaay late. Trigger happy Fuck head

He lives somewhere within 15 mins of me. If I ever saw him, I would beat his bitchass down and stomp his face a couple times, no prob fam.

I wish someone would kill him, but this world doesn't have justice.

I hope he dies of aids or something bad.

Nice quads.

He is a Hero you piece of trash

Uhh put him back on force .. the guy obviously reached behind his back before getting shot fucking idiot deserved it

Philip Brailsford belongs in prison.`

Whites should riot loot and burn down a city. I mean if niggers get a free pass for some dumb nigger who attacked a cop surely we should over this right?

For what, doing his job? Give the man a medal for keeping people safe.

whos this cuck?

Look at the size of the guy. He can't handle himself in a fight so he relies on his gun.

someone deliver

>Look at the size of the guy. He can't handle himself in a fight so he relies on his gun.

God you're a fucking retard.

You would be like yes officer, no officer, and pissing your panties.

/r/bad cop no donut in here

u mad bro?

he's not a cop anymore.

>u mad bro?

Yes, I'm mad that people with stupid opinions get to walk around freely.

He's not a cop anymore, fucking idiot.

small dick alert. Become a cop

kekekekekekekeke

He'll have that look for the rest of his life. Always looking behind him.

dudes a fucking murderer. Did you see the video? The whole fuckin reason he showed up cause some lady THOUGHT he saw him with a gun in a window, but it ended up being not a firearm. This was around the time where like, Joy Lane killer, and after that Vegas shit...I mean people were antsy

So this fuckin guy gets called in on a shit call
and follows fuckin robotically his shit training
and cause he's a shitty retard with zero common sense, he fuckin killed a guy. And he shot him more than once is what pisses me off, after CLEARLY WAS COMPLYING...but I guess it wasnt TEXTBOOK complying, so the dude died like a fucking textbook

Fucking dumbass american lack of culture. You all are fucking cluless runaway violent uneducated children of the earth. You all need to become better people.

He will just switch departments, maybe go to FBI or Border patrol. Once he was cleared there is no reason for some department not to hire him.

They can choose not to hire you based on your character.

There is no textbook about it. You either comply or not. He didn't comply and got shot. He was a dumbass and it cost him his life.

Yer secsey

praise him!
checked!

There is nothing wrong with his character, he was cleared of any wrong doing.

>reminder that Langley was the one giving the commands
>reminder that Brailsfor was the one who shot

He was cleared of second degree murder.
Was not cleared of being a shitty cop, that why he was fired.

Rub his peter

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

so if the supposedly trained cop gives some "shaky communication" like show your hands while crawling its fine to kill him,

but if the scared guy (literally no idea whats going on and probably doesnt know police training) gives "shaky communication" by pulling his pants up, with fucking 5 rifles pointed at him, in the middle of a hhallway where he was complying for minutes prior...

you know what, for cllear, precise, no-nonsense directions, he should have screamed the words he can read right there on his gun to dylan shaver,"youre fucked"

execution of daniel shaver is what all the news agencys are referring to it as.

How do you crawl with your hands up?

>New trial?
When the Executive and Judicial forms of government conspire against the public so that "one hand washes the other" the only justice left to be had is mob justice. Sad, but true.

youtube.com/watch?v=DevvFHFCXE8

hopefully he gets gunned by a nigger

If bernie sanders was elected this would have never happened.

I have seen the video. When he tells you "if you reach back there again I am going to shoot you." and then you reach back again for any reason, you stupid.

kek

I really hope this is bait, if it's not I hope you find yourself in a situation like this one day. See how easy it is to comply with guns pointed at you and some jumpy retard not being clear on what he wants from you, and thus making you not clear on your actions. This man was dead as soon as he left his hotel room, he didn't know it, but that bitch of a pig knew it.

He was acquitted of second degree murder. Can't he be re-tried for first degree murder and let the jury see the video?

Anyone defending the cop is either a troll or biased.

how come this nigga look like he gave damn a 7

Karma will catch up with him.

Agreed, 100% murdered that guy.

The jury saw the video, and no he can't be re-tried. But someone could kill his wife.

Hell I don't know if he CAN be re-tried for a different charge, but I know he won't be.

>yfw literally the smoking gun evidence wasn't presented to the jury

Double Jeopardy laws?

The fact that you refer to the officer as a pig shows your bais. I grew up around cops. One of the first things I learned was listen, follow instructions, ask if something is not clear. Dumbass did what they told him not to do.

Post his address faggot

Any one mad at the cop is definitely baised.

Remove his badge, remove his rights as a law-abiding citizen, treat him like the criminal he is.

Does that count as double jeopardy if it's a different charge though?

They did remove his badge.

You're trolling, and if you aren't, every time I hear of a pig being butchered I'll hope it's someone you grew up around.

Send him to the front line. Strike group #1. With no QRF.

Chiraq?

Dumb drunk kid. One day you will be such and will be shot for it

IM NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT BUT I HAVE 1 QUESTION

If the cop clearly said '' DO NOT REACH BACK THERE AGAIN OR I WILL SHOOT''
and the suspect then reaches behind his back how the fuck do you expect the cop not to shoot? Besides the fact that his instructions were kinda messy in the beggining one thing was fucking clear wich was ''DO NOT REACH BACK THERE AGAIN OR I WILL SHOOT''.

Saying that the guy was drunk and nervous does not mean the cop shouldnt have shot, How was the cop supposed to know the guy wasnt about to pull out a gun? I might not understand the situation entirely but thats why i am asking for someone to correct me.

>inb4 inb4

This dude wouldn't be able to hang. My old platoon sergeant would eat people like him alive, fucking coolguy bullshit etching on the dustcover, what a tool, he'd be the fucking waterboy.

The guy was drunk and shitting himself because of all the death threats.

IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF CONFRONTATION DON'T BE A FUCKING COP.

Catch his punk ass all alone and put one behind his ear

Not an argument

Read my post again and read the fifth line

Once again no explenation as to how i am wrong.
I am not defending this shit ass cop but i just want someone to explain to me why the cop shouldnt have shot him

You'd drop to your knees and suck his dick, like the edgy little faggot you are.

Because they didn't feel threatened by him as one of the officers testified. There was no weapon.

He should change careers and become a bartender.

What is double jeopardy? Stupid nigger.

And once again how were they supposed to know he had no weapon?
Secondly the cop clearly said to not reach back or he will shoot. The guy reached back and the cop shot.
Simply there not being a weapon is not something he knew at the time...

I know i sound like i am defending him but in all honesty your wrong

Mesa Police officer Brian Elmore testified Tuesday in a former colleague's murder trial that he didn't shoot at an unarmed Texas man because he didn't see an imminent threat.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/07/mesa-officer-brian-elmore-testifies-he-didnt-think-fatally-shot-man-daniel-shaver-threat/840750001/

Because of two reasons:
1) it isn't necessary to kill every time you shoot.
2) the cop was close enough to see what was going on (heck you can see it in the crappy video), had his gun trained on him, and would have been able to see any weapon and have time to react if there had been anything. He shot as the guy was reaching back, not pulling his hand forward with anything in it. That's what the training is for.

Quads mean your wish will be granted

Cant be charged for the same crime twice. Google it.

at least he spelled it right.

I, for one, think he should be put in stockades in the red light district of a major city. He's pretty. I'd fuck him.

what is sarcasm?

Finally someone explains using their brains
Thanks i understand now

So you are a fucking dirtbag. Probably a nigger thug. Just remember that when you need the cops to investigate the burglery of your home.

I went to highschool with Dan. He had a family and kids man. I didnt see any niggers out rioting for his injustice.

We all know that the media would NEVER exaggerate a headline to draw ratings.