Today I found out the girl I love is already married. I wanna die and I hope all humanity dies

Today I found out the girl I love is already married. I wanna die and I hope all humanity dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIfk4vifl18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cut deeper, fag.

I'm gonna find you and cut you first

where is that pic taken?

My room

OP has really skinny arms.
It's fine, OP. I just broke up this morning with my lady. It's like ripping off a long term bandage that you body's healed over. She ain't worth it,and women don't want a bitch. They want a man.

Have you even said 5 words to her before?

i cut too and still do but the scars are so ugly that everyone looks and i can’t go in public without a hoodie and everyone looks at me because they assume im a gangster it’s not worth it

How could you love her and not know? it sounds like you barely knew her, certainly not well enough to be in love.

Wow your edgy

Wear long sleeve button shirts then.
That's what I do to hide my skinny arms

yes, OP, and men don't want bitches either, they want women.

and stop cutting yourself, you dumb idiot. That shit is nasty.

OP I am saying this with complete sincerity, please kill yourself

That's some shitty pussy cuts, mate-fag.

Yes I have said more than 5 words to her

Pretty much this. The engagement ring and wedding band on her ring finger didn't tip you off?

Flannals are great for this. 100%. Also, OP: please stop, if the pic is you. I know things suck right now, but I promise you it'll be ok. Even if you don't believe it, it'll be ok. You'll find someone.

Long way for results you fucking bitch

hows it feel to be a slave to ur emotions OP

GOMAD

I might kill myself but il do it after iv killed you

I dont just stare at her hands. I get so shy around her that I can barely look at her

No, don't look for someone. A girl I used to like has shivers for horsedicks from germany, when i told her i got a crush on her, she told me the most ridiculous comment ever. She rejected that I had those feelings and told me it was a lie. Don't go fucking look for another girl or women and find out AGAIN that she is married or gay that you'll meet next. Stop cutting yourself you dumb fuck,

Go work on yourself. Its like that other person said, women want men, not bitches.

Were you in a relationship with her? If not, which I suspect is the case, you don't know what love is. You are weak now but don't let this stop you. You'll get stronger, which is what a woman needs.

>I might kill myself

I wasnt in a relationship with her but I wish i was.

>Anonymous 01/20/18(Sat)17:42:05 No.75750

And you can be in a relationship with her if you want, but the way I see it now, is that she is not worth it, and you are not ready for it, you are making nasty ass looking cuts in your arms and that shit looks disgusting.

go watch this video, you asshole, and learn from this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=TIfk4vifl18
and stop cutting yourself, you dick, that shit is filthy.

"Boo hoo! look at MEEEEEEEEEE!"

AtenFag

I truly doubt anyone assumes you're a gangster.

OP just needs a friend that's it.
A guy friend

Ok first:, this isnt OP.
Second:, this is probably fake
Third: You shouldnt let someone else dictate your life. That also means ending it. You have your own life, nobody else should change that no matter they do or what they have done, I strictly mean legally and emotionally. Never let some bully get to you, never let a bf/gf or partner get to you. It's your life, not theirs to control.
Fourth: Grow a fucking pair, get a hooker, and stop whinging like a little bitch.

/thread

true that, add me on discord if you need to do shit,

vincentsedubun#8294

and stop cutting yo self, that shit pisses me off, it looks like shit

What a vicious cycle you will suffer from while the rest of humanity lives on. I love getting on this board to see the scum like you thrive

/thread

Damn, trim your cats claws

Me, too you shaving cut cry-for-help faggot.

t. cucklord

Think of the cock that's getting rammed into her now. The fact that she is calling another guys name must be to much for you. Some other guy is cuming all over her face right now.
Kill yourself faster so I can gross out my mom and sister

considering that a lot of these cuts are older than 24 hours she wouldn´t have dated you anyway you wierdo faggot
You will stay a virgin until you off yourself anyways why not doing it right now then you spineless faggot
Stop creating shit threads and kill yourself

my fucking god just do it already

beta cuck

You can't love her or know much about her if you didn't even know she was fucking married

OP if you need to talk to someone, I am here. I am not going to be a phag psychiatrist or someone who tells you what you should feel but I am just here to listen if you want to talk.

52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9

Get over it dumb shit and look for someone else....

faggot, people like you are the reason why this place is becomming a hugbox for mental retards
You somehow managed to make Sup Forums a worse place with your gay ass shit and that is an acomplishment on a board that thinks that traps are not gay