iplogger.com/2lri7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please more of her!

Any nudes of her?

More of 37 or 122?

Oh shit! Face?

Keep going!

I want to see her sexy tits!

Sorry user. Her OP was here yesterday but that's all I got.

More of 21 and 23?

Who do you fuck first? Gloria?

Or Presley?

Gloria, trust me on this one.

Definitely Presley

How would you fuck her?

Hard or gentle?

>4 new posts
are there nudes of any of them?

user for the love of god make a MEGA or something of Presley and Gloria

This thread is still fresh, I'll dump them while you tell me how you use them ;)

I would put Gloria on the bed, make her suck my dick and cum on her face. I would take her pictures covered in cum and then feed it to her with my finger. Make sure the slut swallows all of it.

And then?

She looks like the type that has to be slowly tricked into sex somewhat, if you know that girl, get her alone and calm, and bite the bottom of her ear if things gets handsy and suck on it. From experience there you can turn a single awkward quicky into a return

SNEEZE IN HER ASSHOLE!!! bet thatll kill your boner

my gf

7 and 31 pleassee

Which one first?

Gf

How do you use her?

Why don't you fucks at least try? These threads are getting stupider and stupider.

Still the best azn series ever. Wish OP would return and dimp the last few unseen pics.

Fuck off faggit, post pics or fuck off. I'm not part of your faggit bullshit.

What a goddess

Yeah right.

So you consider this to be the best yet you've not done any research on it yourself and expect others to do it for you?

Have you considered fucking the fuck off?

Id train her to be my personal slave. Mentally breaking her would be almost mandatory. Strapped to a pillar in the basement with contact to no one, but me, her owner. She'd come around eventually. And then her real training would start.

Same here, even just privately would be amazing.

Op has a few remaining pics, we’ve done our research user

Bullshit or you'd have posted it.

roll

Maybe you should do one of these pathetic quad or trip things instead of just posting?

Piss off faggit, go back to san francisco.

iplogger.com/2lri7

yeah right, fuck off

?

>falling for this bait

I’m too hungover for this today. I have everything of Mel that was released, and some pics from her old tumblr before she took it down. But not on my phone. Plus too hungover to get up.

It's pretty funny that these fucks try to pull this crap on us.

Also you should probably work on your anger management, seems like you have an issue there.

Stroll

Some of us need that, maybe you should have some anger too instead of getting taking over by niggers.

And then?

What can you even gain with a bunch of IPs from asian thread users?

I don't know, I don't grap other's IPs. That's your assertion not mine. Where did I say I grab IPs from others?

Prove your assertion, please.

Not talking about you, talking about the guy who posted the link

so far these chicks are all too ugly tbh fam.

Well then why attack me? Silly goose.

I would make her forget everything of her previous life. All she would know is my touch; every day as I caressed her porcelain skin, nibbled on her ear, and kneaded her thighs. Slowly but surely she'd come to long for the feeling of my hands sliding across her navel, teasing at her groin.

Standard faggotry.

I think you're a bit confused. I have a screenshot of OP's unreleased pics. Here it is. Also, calm down, spastic.

Aaaand relax.
Deep breaths.

You should calm down. She looks like a standard street hoar. I hate to tell you this but that's not appealing to me. Get over yourself.

MAGA

Even trips dont beat niggers. Niggers are what they are.

Post Sabrina

Fuck got moar?

Which Sabrina?

Checked and thanks user

Nice

You two should get a room

Soon after the teasing begins, she would be used daily to satiate my desires. Every morning and night would be her "work times". Tied to the post with her thighs tied spread, her pussy would be my addiction.

This one

The fag's been let out

Question: why do Asian women appeal to white men so much?

Speaking as a white man, I'd like to know. Maybe get an analysis from somebody else apart from the usually boring and biased self-evaluation.

cuz you are a fucking faggot.

moar ?