Marshawn is about to ruin his legacy. Why couldn't he stay in retirement?

Marshawn is about to ruin his legacy. Why couldn't he stay in retirement?

pete carroll already ruined his legacy fa m

probably already broke and need some cash

Mo' money. Gotta get dat paper.

>all you had to do was stay retired, Marshawn!

He's blowing all his money building community centers for nigs...and we all know nigs are a bad investment anyway. Gotta pay the bills.

Probably already bankrupt like most niggers go

>helping out your community
>bad

I'm sure he's fine financially. He's from Oakland, so maybe he just always wanted to play for the Raiders and could only put up with the Hawks for so long

cuz he's really from oakland doe doe. really doe

He'll go into the hall of fame if the raiders win it all this year

I WOKE UP IN BEAST MODE

Pete Carroll made him

He would have wasted away in Buffalo if they didn't trade for him.

He has a ring and they signed him to a big contract.

he doesn't care about money
he's perfectly content smoking weed and living off welfare
based nigga

He wasn't able to build up his clothing brand since he was too slow and old to play behind the Seattle oline and was forced into retirement early. This is his chance to set himself up for the rest of his life. I hear the Raiders are literally selling his gear for him.

when he was in seattle the california market was closed to him because of SF (which sucks now so the fairweather fans support raiders). he's expanding his clothing brand

>Marshawn is about to ruin his legacy

What legacy?

The legend of the dog-faced woman

Assblasted 12 detected

his legacy is secure. He will always be known for the Beast Mode run against the Saints.

>Bo Jackson 2.0
>season ending injury in game 4
cap this

I know I'm gon get got but I'mma get mine more den I get got doe

kek

I don't get it

run out of money probably

what legacy?

Marshawn is no where near broke. During his career he never spent his NFL checks, only endorsements etc.

My Uncle Ian got an almost new white Mercedes SLS AMG Convertible official website........

WWW.joinmate2 copy the link add .com

Did you just say that out loud?!

Marshawn would have gotten stuffed at the goal line (again). Carroll didn't cost the Seahawks the game, Brady created a lead out of sheer willpower and the defense protected it.

Marshawn was actually famous for not spending much money. He's an incredibly simple dude, just wants to smoke weed and eat skittles.

That's his image. You and I have no clue what kind of personality he really has

Have you seen him speak? Dude is simple as fuck, I doubt there's room in his head for more than one personality to deceive people

>wanting to play for his hometown team to close out his career
>a bad thing

>ITT: failures who never developed the urge to succeed and be great

Its a hell of an itch and sitting on his couch doesn't scratch it. Might as well have some fun while his body can still take it.