What does Sup Forums think about VSauce?

What does Sup Forums think about VSauce?

they are ok, good thatthey stay out of politics unlike in a nutshell

Really makes you think.

Kill yourselves

DUDE INFINITY LMAO

do you really dare to fight my agianst glorius dubs you snake eating shit.

jewcunt

vsauce is awesome. Why are you asking /pol? That's like going to your white-trash, neo-nazi unemployed cousin and asking him what he thinks of Elon Musk.

A lot of youtube "science" channels have started saying shit like "bio female" and it's getting ridiculous. I do like In a Nutshell though. Probably the only good one left.

i used to watch it but every video made me really fucking depressed so i stopped

How do you know he is jew?

Why depressed?

Tries to be smart but litters every topic with unnecessary critical thinking and dumbass philospy.

>Philosophy*

Fixed

probably because it makes me realise how pointless and shit everything

But to understand unnecessary we first need to understand un. The un in unnecessary makes it not necessary, so what is understand? can you ever derstand?

perfect example, of how it splits into tangets and goes off topic too.

he's alright but I wouldn't use him as a serious scientific source, he's just good for little tidbits that are mildly interesting

Love It! Δ すげえ

Haven't seen anything really degenerate from his videos though I'm pretty sure he's probably a degenerate himself. The videos are usually pretty interesting, though with nothing applicable in day to day life.

Probably the defining source of pop-science on youtube, which isn't a bad thing.

>In a Nutshell though. Probably the only good one left.
Didn't you see his "refugees" video and how fucking intellectually dishonest he was in it?
It was fucking disgusting.

Nothing wrong with him, I like watching his videos because they touch interesting topics and whatnot. He has the tendency to go offtopic sometimes, but that doesn't bother me really. Nothing degenerate, just harmless fun.

Cool videos. I only really watch the original vsauce channel, but watching Jake Roper's fight with cancer has been really interesting as well.

All in all, he's bringing the "cool" science stuff to the masses, so it's not bad stuff.

Also Veritasium is very good, none of them upload often though.

CGPGrey takes the cake on just plain interesting videos. Anyone seen his new one on brains?

They're good for science entertainment and really makes you think brah
So far i didn't see them push any ideology or getting politics involved, which is a rare gem, even for other channels that teach "objective" facts