How do you people with suicidal thoughts keep going on in life?

How do you people with suicidal thoughts keep going on in life?

I don’t have a reason I just don’t want to fucking be here anymore.

I'm just too damn curious to see if humanity can pull itself together or if it'll just fuck itself over.

agreed. at this point I know I will probably not be continuing my family bloodline so I have no desire to change the future only witness what is happening

If you don't like where you are, then go somewhere else. Either that, or make the best of where you are.

fuck it, get a vasectomy/mastectomy and go move to Thailand and have sex with anybody/everybody while snorting cocaine off a lady-dude's penis. Get wild.

Good point

The real reason is that you're probaply a very incompetent and awkward guy who would be a really bad father. And I guess you're not really good at anything, not in your job or socially and how do we deal with this? Right, blame the world and people for your sad life

I'm legitimately making a plan.
I love my family and it's the only thing that keeps me from actually doing it.
I feel if I move far enough away and wait long enough, they won't be hit by my death as hard. It sucks but it's the only way I can keep them from getting too badly hurt by it. I dunno man.

It's funny because 100% of my social thoughts come from my failures in life. I made the biggest mistake if my life by going to college and I'd rather hit the off button than the reset button.

Suicide is difficult to pull off when you don't live in the US. It takes effort to get a gun/opiates/etc.

There's always an option. Like even if yoh stied for years and have a boring job, fuck it. Just quit and do what you really want to. Don't be ashamed and don't care what anyone says.

it's not sustainable but some people try to look forward to the moments they'll have in the future where they won't feel that way.

Pretty hard sometimes cause usually depression will give a pessimistic view and make it seem like there are no happy times left to have

I've been suicidal since I was 16.
I'm 31 in a few weeks.
Just keep the faith that life will get better, and keep on powering on through the shit.
I've tried to die once, but I took the wrong pills and in the end they did nothing because I was 16 and fucking stupid.

I am suicidal, there's not a day that goes by where I don't think about killing myself... BUT... I also want to be the first person to live forever.

Nah dude. Make an exit bag. They're REALLY easy to make and it seems painless enough. I'm not suggesting above kill themselves*

They add oxygen to helium tanks nowadays I think. Rope is my plan b

wait why was going to college the worst mistake of your life and so life-crippling that you can't recover? Also, what if you just basically just get to some other country, let them know you're there, but then just start a whole new life... ideally Thailand. Tons of sex, drugs, and booze. Basically every night is party night. You wanna escape your problems? That'd be a decent place to do it.

I was really confused with what to do with my life after high school so I did an appetite test.
"Hurr Durr, graphic design is the perfect match for you!"
Graduated top of my class and I can't even work for FREE for anyone because "lol, you need at least 5 years experience to get an entry level position in this market."

I feel useless, like a computer without an OS.

Okay so REALLY what it sounds like is that you just can't find a job in the USA. Maybe you're not starting small enough, but you could work for local businesses around you and either do pro-bono work (that I believe you can deduct from your taxes if it's a non-profit?) or offer them a discount. Start building your portfolio, or at least stuff on your resume.

I found a local (shitty) business that was just starting up and when I saw their piece of shit menu was designed in MS Word, I messaged them on FB and offered to do some menu design for them in trade for tacos. I literally got paid in tacos to do menu design. Work with the business. Be creative, not just in graphic design, but how you find your gigs. Create 'em yourself instead of waiting for somebody to hire you.

This same logic applies to any other country, especially ones that are less wealthy. They'll usually have less access to a quality graphic designer, so you'll have greater demand.

Go to fucking Africa. I went to Uganda and it was so easy to show the people there tips and tricks on the computer that are commonly known here but they had no clue out there.

If you graduated top of your class, you probably have some fucking value, perhaps you're just being a dumb shit about figuring out how to get people to throw money at you for it.

OP if you need to talk to someone, I am here My qtox is linked. I am not a psychaitrist or some shithead telling you about what random arse poision you should take. I am just here to listen if you are willing to talk.

52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9

I appreciate that.

this, a thousand times this.
Waiting for good things to happen, or simply waiting to see what's life going to throw at you. It's that wait that keeps you away from finally carrying out that plan to go out one has been designing every single day for years. Shit may turn out good, or fuck you even more. But you only get one chance to see which way it goes so make the most of it

Counting from 0 - 100 in mind while hanging might work. But I'd still get a gun if only I waited a few months... hate waiting, I think about suicide every second

Because the desire for the death of yourself is really just the desire for the death of your suffering, and realizing that is one of the first steps of recovering from a suicidal depression. The other is understanding you're not alone, at all. Millions of people have suffered, are suffering, or will suffer in a very similar way to your suffering, if not worse.

you cant give likes on Sup Forums newfag

And on top of this, I've found it's useful to take on thoughts that "sublimate" the pain. One that I saw an user post before is the mindset that someone or something (maybe "the devil," no matter how metaphorical that is to you) really, really, really wants you dead. So you might as well get on your feet and take a swing at that bitch before really deciding whether or not to surrender. Reinforce that in your mind: my defiance of death, my attainment of happiness, my success in life are all a slap to the face of evil.

It’s just hard to change thoughts

I got my noose tied and ready. The thing that keeps me alive is procrastination. The choice is still going to be there tomorrow, and I still have energy enough to take on another day.

For some time now I've been super happy that I will die soon and will learn the truth about the afterlife 50-70 years sooner than most. It makes me giggle all the time. I don't think that dying young is as bad as dying old imho

Primarily it's me being too much of a fuckup pussy, and having family and friends still alive helps a bit.

Same

i can easily get pussy and i have a cat, thats why im still here