Chastity thread

Chastity thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/qIZZF3MZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are some good cages on AliExpress? I want to buy my first one and can't choose. I was thinking about this one for awhile though
s.aliexpress.com/qIZZF3MZ

get custom

Guess this is a good place as any to ask this. If I start caging myself and want to make myself worth less, can I use a potato to make a butt plug?

i dont need a cage on my dick, i wont lose my virginity not even if I wanted

I want to try chastity but I'm single.
the idea of learning how to cum through not touching my dick really turns me on. I've gotten incredibly close to coming from ass play and I feel like chastity would make it happen

anyone got any recommendations for a good starter cage? I want something metal and open.

ideally, I'd just get a custom one but I have no idea if I'd enjoy it enough at this point to spend $300 or so. the mature metal stuff looks awesome.

Self bumping my own question

yes

Any tips on potato carving?

no

post penis and ill help

post pe

>anyone got any recommendations for a good starter cage? I want something metal and open.

reee someone help

>help
go on r/chastity than

they aren't really that helpful from experience. just a bunch of sissies posting pictures of their ass zits and locked weiners.

I love chastity and diapers, and they're even better when combined.

Is that bar with the iron ball at the end supposed to go inside your peepee ??

yes

yikes. I don't think I'll ever understand this. does it feel good?!? it seems painful.

>diapers
and I will certainly never understand that shit either. blegh. diaper fetish has to be one of the most degenerate things in this world.

its cool, but some people go crazy like 16mm ones
>pic related

>and I will certainly never understand that shit either. blegh. diaper fetish has to be one of the most degenerate things in this world.
Eh, I enjoy them. The thick crinkly padding just really gets me going.

For a starter one get a knockoff cb6000 with multiple ring sizes.

fair enough, it's more so what people do in the diapers that grosses me out. if you just get off by wearing it that's a little different then leaking precum while you shit or piss yourself. that's the part I'll never get.

I don't shit in my diapers, but I definitely piss and cum in them.

i dothough

do though

I'm on the cusps of buying my first cheapish cage to get an idea if I like it or not and I'm trying to figure out my measurements. pic related is what I'm thinking about getting.

lengthy wise, it should be just about perfect since I'm anywhere between around 2.75" to 4" flaccid.

the 1.5inch inner diameter of the cage itself I'm a bit worried about since my cock measures at about 5 inches around when flaccid, which is closer to 1.6inch inner diameter. I do however have a silicone cock ring that is 1.5inches ID and it seems to fit fine with a tiny bit of wiggle room but it is silicone after all.

and the base ring is the most concerning. I tried to find something as close to a 2" diameter as I could to try wearing and I came up with a headphone cushion that measure around 2.1" inner diameter. it fit fine and like the silicone cock ring seems to have a bit of wiggle room but again it's not a solid object so metal will feel different.

what do you guys think? I mean, the cage seems like it could be a good fit. I'm just not familiar enough with chastity to know if a 1/10th of an inch is going to make a hug difference in cage and base ring size.

another locked fag checking in

how much do you weigh

278. I was over 300lbs 6 months ago.

kek fatass

yeah. huge fatass. pic related.

the internet is truly a powerful tool

If the diaper fetish is all about humiliation instead of pretending to be a baby it's hot. But that diaper fetish is also very rare.

So are you.

this post was brought to you by thew power of the internet

Cubmode: The Man. If you're gay and in anything resembling a major city, and are into kink, dude you can have all the fun you want.

There is a general on /d/ and occasionally /trash/

thanks, I want something metal though!
this is me here: any advice or comments? it's a cheap $30 cage but it looks like it might fit me well.

>$30
enjoy get your balls mutilated

Mine is too uncomfortable to wear to work. I move around a lot

it has positive reviews and supposedly rust proof so what's the issue? especially if I'm just seeing if I enjoy it enough to get something custom made later on.

seriously, I don't get it? my balls mutilated? are you retarded?

I'm caging myself because I get erections way too easily. I thought it would stop after high school and after several years of sexual relationships and hookups... But nope.

Back when I would go to clubs and dance, I'd get them. When I'm with a woman and I think we will end up having sex, I'll get one just being next to them.

And most annoyingly, when I'm naked in front of others. Showering at the gym (men only) or skinny dipping with friends (mix of men and women). Something about being exposed to others. I just end up rock hard.

And do I!

KYS faggots.

cute!

Ask the general, I'm bad at giving advice. Sorry.
Given that it comes with 3 rings its a decent starter but I don't know how good that coupling design is, it might move and pinch.
You'll probably want to try a few cages but that one at least allows you to size the ring.

It doesn't feel *good*

Inserting is uncomfortable until it's all the way in. Moving it doesn't feel nice. Once it's all the way in, though, it's amazing. Uncomfortable, yes, but arousing as fuck.

>this thread

So your answer to having to explain your boners to other guys, and friends, is to have to instead explain why you wear a pretty pink chastity cage on your cock.

Sound logic there.

Anyone been pegged while wearing one? I had a girlfriend after college that was into strapless weapons. She had me ride her one time, reverse. I could touch my dick because I was holding myself up. I think the mix of her pounding me and my balls bouncing led me to fun.

Most powerful orgasm I've ever had. After that, she tried to sissy me, like crossdressing, and it just wasn't working. I had fun switching, but she wanted something else... like wanted a legit trap. Was never able to replicate the orgasm with out touching.

I lost interest and she tried the lesbian thing for a couple years. Ended up back on the stock and married to a supermarket manager.

Crazy.

>strapless weapons

Wtf strapons

Fucking autocorrect

So many typos because of my shitty autocorrect.

Couldn't touch my dick*

...my balls bouncing lead me to cum

...Ended up back on the stick

I don't wear it often. Around the house. Short errands. Wore it to work once and was hyper aware of it.

And that particular one was bought by a sex partner... She liked it. Whatever.