Which one? also no indie pop

which one? also no indie pop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barqs. The other 2 aren't even in Barq's league. They just share the name "root beer"

Barq's

barqs is best out of these 3 but none of them are very good

>Barq's
>A&W
>Mug

Barqs is dope
but if you want top tier rootbeer you gotta get the bottled kind

Bangs is best.

A&W. Only white trash and children drink Barq's.

Mug!
Barqs is trash, shit tastes like Diet Coke!

7chan

barq's tastes like a melted root beer popsicle. cheap artificial. mug isn't much different.

a&w definitely wins.

Only the A&W frosty mug from the drive-in.

cream soda > root beer

Typical snowflake millennial trying to change the subject.

So happy to see so much Barqs love here

IBC. Real root beer, real sugar, not HFCS.

Fuck off niggers

Barqs is the worst of the 3. Mug is best and A&W is a close second

>he fell for the "real sugar" meme

Sugar is sugar. Even granulated sugar is processed. It's not like they crack open the sugarcane and white powder pours out.

this

this

Dr. Pepper > Pibb

>IBC
This. In a glass bottle, too, that's crucial.

/thread

>Sugar is sugar.

No it's not. There's a distinct flavor difference, and the feels of the sugars in your mouth vary as you taste them.

IBC all the way.

>"real sugar" meme
I don't drink soda, but it's not a meme. There's a distinct flavor difference between sugar and high fructose corn syrup.

I've always been an A&W fan, but recently I've started to like both MUG and Barq's a lot. Same with the Walmart brand of Rootbeer, which surprised me.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

A root beer popsicle is just frozen root beer your argument is invalid

Just carbonate some milk faggot

Dad's Root Beer.. or do you not have that where you live

Barqs is the best im a fan of all 3 and i drink them all the time and barqs is the best out of the 3 and mug is the worst out of the 3

Actually ive only ever seen A&W shops in the most white trash parts of town

Dads

So you enjoy drinking tasteless sugar water, like a faggot?

Mugs is fucking trash. A&W or bust.

Barq's, the other two are white trash as fuck

although, A&W makes for a good root beer float

Hard to find an A&W restaurant anywhere, anymore. And if you ever do, chances are it's one of those sick hybrids of A&W and Long John Silver's.

A&W is the best fast food place out there. No matter where I live the closest one is always an hour away. It pisses me off.

IBC > A&W > Barq's > Mug

Serious root beer nerd here.

Best root beer: Sprecher's off the tap (not the bottled or worse, canned). Regional only., out of Wisconsin.

Best bottled root beer: (1) Virgil's. Really great bouquet. And yes your fuckers it deserves the word bouquet unlike any of the canned shit.

Great bottled root beers:
2. (tie) Henry Weinhart's
2. (tie) Thomas Kemper

Runners-up
-- Stewart's
-- Sioux City
-- IBC

I've had a few root beers at local brewers; they generally do a very good job.

Barqs is delicious. I really don't care for the other two.

Settle down root beer boy

uhh.. Barqs? the other two are disgusting excuses of "root beer"

this. also barqs is the best.

A&W's cream soda is better than their root beer.

Make way for the king

Last time I had barqs I thought it was gross, forgot what mug tastes like, so I pick a&w

Henry weinhardts is the best I've ever had tho

1. Barq's
2. A&W
[POWER GAP]
8. Kroger generic root beer
[POWER GAP]
37. Mug
38. Other generic root beer
[YAWNING POWER CHASM]
90000001. Tubz

There's one near me. Garbage food though. I go for the ice cream.

Never had it in the bottle, but I will tell you that the bar I used to work at years ago once rotated Abita Root Beer into the draft selection, and the stuff soaked into the line so hard that it never came out. After multiple cleanings, anything you hooked up to that head still had a hint of root beer in it. We ended up having to replace the lines.

There's a combination A&W/Long John Silver's right in front of where I work, but I never go there because it is staffed with the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet :(

Barq's bois for life biiiiiiish

2016 US election
>pick best of shit choices
>dont pick choice outside the narrow spectrum of mass produced shit
>op is a faggot

I have a local drive in A&W.

Mug is so far beneath the other two it doesn't even deserve to be in your pic

A&W few. You cunts don’teven Remember when it was a drive in with draft root beer.

That's unfortunate, but not Abita's fault obviously lol
Pretty good in the bottle. Has that clean draft taste. Doesn't taste like pure sugar like all those other "root beers".

Shasta.

Fanta Root Beer used to be the boss, but it got phased out after Coca Cola's purchase of Barq.

Barqs

Dad’s.

Dad's root beer best root beer

Barq's, by light years

The A&W restaurants still serve their root beer with real cane sugar.

Barqs no competition

No.

Be realistic. You drank it cause you were poor.

which one has 'bite'?

IBC isnt pop rootbeer nigger

I drink diet a&w quite frequently and it is god tier. Barqs is good too from what i remember. Recently tried mug and was disappointed af. It seemed like root beer for kids.

Can't believe you forgot the best one

You FUCKIN niggers are retards. Mug is king to all other peasant root beers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA

>assuming an electoral system with viable third parties

A&w

Also, checked.

What the fuck? What are you, gay??

A&w.

everyone point and laugh at this guy

*points*

*laughs*

A&W < Harvey's
if we're speaking about burger joints

It was just amazing to me. We would have all kinds of microbrews with strong/unusual flavors or high alcohol, and it was the fucking root beer that left a permanent aftertaste in the lines.

I've never had mugs. I'm genuinely curious now. Time to take a trip to the store. Will be back.

this

Barq's.

The others are soft and sugary.

don't waste your time.

you Jugg?

>not living in Milwaukee and having access to the best root beer every made.

you fucking plebs might as well all kill yourselves

sioux city is superior to all 3. And it's not some little-known indy pop. It's been around for decades and is distributed nationwide.

More like faggo

Amirite? Amirite?

Nah man, grew up in Detroit

>pop

If you don't like root beer, Barqs is the answer.
If you do like root beer Barqs tastes nothing like root beer.
That said, Barqs is my favorite soft drink of all time, and I do not like root beer.

yeah, you Juggalo

Mug is a giant foamy shit show.
The difference between mug and barqs is like the difference between coke and pepsi.
Pepsi just fucking sucks. Mug just fucking sucks.

>you must be 18 to post here

I'm fine with either A&W and Barqs
Mug is trash though

Is OP even fucking trying?

Barqs is the best of the big 3, it tastes better and it has caffeine. However IBC is my favorite root beer.

A pale imitation of this...

Look how happy that iguana is. You'll never find a lizard that happy drinking Abita Root Beer.

Anyone who thinks Barq's is anything but trash are the same people who think The Shawshank Redemption is the best movie of all time.

>Sprecher's off the tap

muh nigga. Wisconsin knows how to make beer, and root beer. All other states are BTFO