Hey Sup Forums, can anyone find this person for me?

hey Sup Forums, can anyone find this person for me?

Why do you want to find her? Someone already put their seed in her.

What's in it for us?

dude they're not even done being made yet

need to find her for a friend

Selena????

Please op, tell me I'm wrong. I beg you.
please

OP DONT ABANDON ME. WHO IS SHE?

Dammit OP respond.

OP you mother fucker who is she? ANSWER ME.

FUCKER RESPOND TO THE FUCKING THREAD

I don't know who it is I want someone to find her for me

Are you op

Yeah

How did you get the pic? She EXTREMELY looks like my former oneitis?

Got it from a friend who needs to find the picture, don't know why. Got her social media or anything?

What state? Could never find any social shit no matter how hard I looked. I now she used to do pintrest or instagram or something but I don't know them. Have a pic of her I somehow found on google but that's it.

Alabama is where my friend is located, but I don't know if that's where the picture originated, he too said he got it from someone trying to find her who got the pic from a google search they don't remember.

Do you have the other pic? If so could you post it? The closest me and my friend got to her is victoria_galvan1 on insta, but no tattoos on that girl.

I'm from Texas but I don't think oneitis ever left the state except to visit family in mexico. Don't know if the same. Let me find pic. I think she has a daughter, her husband/boyfriend looks eerily similar to the guy in pic but she didn't have tattoos the last I saw her

Aight thanks for your help bro, another pic if you've got it would be great.

I think I found it

IF the op is her, then this is before she was tattood. If it really is her, I miss her sweet, smooth beautiful skin. Always was shit at taking pics though.

Damn bro you hella liked this girl then huh? Thanks for your help, I'll tell you if we make it farther.

If the op is her then yes I was obsessed with her since 7th grade. I graduated hs nearly two years ago and still think of her.