IGNORE ALL PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL RHETORICIANS

Chart to be updated soon guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So any "intellectual" with a political agenda automatically becomes a pseudo-intellectual? Name me a single real intellectual from our day and age.

>Zizek on the list
What's your fucking problem, faggot?

>The b8 jpg bha grown

All people on the list are carefully decided upon by a group including myself.

Please, do suggest others or do suggest we take some people off the chart but unfortunately, the ones you have both suggested must remain. They meet our necessary criteria.

>filthy frank

Kek

Good Work user. Can't wait to spread this.

Especially glad to see the memesters Stephan Memeux and Lauren on there. Biggest profiteers off of pseudo rightist highschoolers these days.

This aggression will not stand man.
Kill yourself

Like yourself? Fuck off tripfag.

Peter Hitchins and Noam Chomsky should be removed from that list.

Peter is genuinely intelligent and thoughtful, and above all respects others so long as they actually hold an opinion.

Noam's work in linguistics and epistemology is actually quite fantastic. He is not a stupid man. His political views are disagreeable, but he knows his stuff in regards to his specialty.

Ignore all right-wing conservative commentators. They are all conspiracy theorists.

Peter Hitchens has never conceded a point in his life or had a proper debate whereby both parties grow to form an understanding.

He is no intellectual, with him, it is either his way or no way.

Nice b8 OP

What do you have against Hitchens? No one thinks comedians are intellectuals, they're entertainers. You've also bunched a lot of pundits and vbloggers together with actual academics who do occasionally comment on subjects outside their field. From what I can tell you think, anyone who isn't running for office or part of the established media isn't worth hearing.

>Neil Degrasse Tyson
>""Pseudo intelectual""
shit man, are astrophysicists now Pseudo too?

Bill Nye
Neil Degrasse Tyson
George Takei

What is wrong about believing that you are right, and defending that belief. If you have to concede your beliefs, it means that you are poor at arguing, or, ironically by your standards, using rhetorical devices to appear to be accommodating in a false manner.

I suggest watching some of his one-on-one interviews. They're quite interesting and genuine.

>Yuri Bezmenov
>Pseudo

these people are entertainers, bill nye just has a bachelors degree in engineering and we're supposed to take his science for granted

Dawkins is legit tho

You have John Oliver but are missing Stewart / Colbert

Why is Chris Mercer on the list?

Of all the people that you feel shouldn't be on that list, Zizek is the one that stands out to you. Fuck Zizek. He's a cunt, and so are you by proxy.

Ah, never mind, I completely missed Jew Stewart at the bottom.

Filthy Frank is a true intellectual. Please remove him from this list.

what's wrong with brother nathaniel?
what do you have against george carlin?

he's not a pseudo-intellectual. you are just duped by his post-modern "i'm being dumb on purpose" aesthetic. pleb.

This made me cringe

>a chart of people OP doesn't like and who make OP feel like an inferior butthurt faggot.

NOT

Dawkins and Yuri shouldn't be on that list. They are essential red pill.

>John Stewart not in the first row

dropped

why would you lump Stefan Moly with the rest of that trash?

>Michio Kaku
Thank god someone else can see it. If anyone deserves to be on that chart it's this fucking gook. Everytime he opens his mouth on politics or anything not related to physics he sounds like a cookie-cutter facebook nu-male with HuffPost subscription.

There are probably 5 or 6 people on that list I watch/listen to regularly and I agree they can all be a bit biased at times, but there is literally nothing wrong with Sargon of Akkad.

Take your grubby mitts off my meme, plebeian.

By your standards?

Maybe instead of ignoring them, we can take their guidance with a grain of salt?

>Yuri on the list

Yanis, Zizek, Yuri, Chomsky, Peter Hitchens Molymeme and Dawkins are pretty smart. But yeah, a lot of those people are twats (Sargon, Nye, Green, Jones and Will Self come to mind)

>but there is literally nothing wrong with Sargon of Akkad.

Except he talks way too fucking much. He could sum up all his videos to be like 3 minutes , but makes them 20

>Brother Nathaniel
The single most based guy on youtube.
Why should I ignore him?

great "argument"

When was the last time you sat down and read a thousand page book?

>sees TJ and his other atheist fuck buddies
>remembering my edgy atheist phase
I'm glad I grew out of that phase man

>implying rhetoric isn't an important part of any intellectual debate

Just because some people aren't aspies and have political views, doesn't mean they aren't intellectual. In fact, you'd probably say just the opposite. If you're "smart" but have no ability to communicate your ideas, then you might as well be retarded.

>ethan is a pseudo intellectual
>not the wiset man who ever lived
dropped

a sophist.
hyper-individualist.
muslim apologetic.
a quadroon which affects his lack of acceptance to race realism arguments.
etc

> karl marx is not on the list of pseudo-intellectuals.

kill yourself you fucking commie OP.

the Sup Forums gestalt

thanks for the nice chart my friend

How dare you lump Alex Jones in with this filth. The flouride is really getting to your head.

Buy the damn filter.

ignoring everything chomsky said is stupid. the man made/makes some good points.

That's not the point. I'm not saying he's wrong, but the guy does ramble on and on. If he condensed his videos he might attract a larger crowd.

You don't seem to understand the nature of the chart.

The people must be from recent times.

Picking men from the 19th century is a profound misunderstanding of the chart and attempting to insert a quota of simply who you don't like which is entirely not what our group is trying to do here.

Thanks you for your contribution :).

>Christopher Hitchens a pseudo-intellectual
I'll fucking kill you m8

does not take away the fact that marx was a pseudo-intellectual who served no purpose for the progression of humanity.

never did you explicitly state that pseudo-intellectuals must be from the 21st century.

>laci green
>rhetorician

Wew

So you are basically upset that he has bothered to read the classical literature that modern western civilization was built on?

I'm still technically there, but never fell to his level of autism

What is William Buckley doing there? You think he was John Oliver tier? You know he has founded National Review?

Why the hell is Zoe Quinn on there. All she does is get money from the internet to not make games.

>Yuri

Why?

that has nothing to do with the points i made.

Stupid Goys and their Pseudo-Intellectuals

I could have sworn that Paul Joseph Watson's most recent video was about Israel but it's not there anymore? Hmmm...

Have all the guys on there done any certain errors in their use of logic or arguing or do they just disagree with you OP?

>Filthy Frank

Can't let anyone rock the boat eh user?

Kristen Titus

Feels cherry picked

>George Carlin
>Boogie2988

What the fuck even is this list? Hey Mohammed, I think I found a video you might like... youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo