I've been an NFL scout for 6 years now

I've been an NFL scout for 6 years now.
Gather round and ask me anything

What did the team you work for think of the OT Denver drafted in the 1st.

what did you think of the pats offseason moves? Do you think this team is more stacked than '07?

Proof or fuck off

of course a pats fan takes the bait

Bolles is a nasty sumbitch. Needs to work on penalties and hand position in protection. Should be solid. We sat with him for a quick chat but decided his football IQ needed more work than we were willing to put in

Let these guys talk about bait all they want. If they think I'm lying they know how to exit out of the convo. New England is as scary as ever. As long as Bill and tom are together they will continue to be. They are as stacked as anyone has ever seen them and in glad I'm not in the AFC

You guys know where the door is. I couldn't care any less if you don't believe me. Now, fuck off

If it isn't true, what's the harm of indulging him a bit?

Is your team a real contender?

Short answer: yes

Will the Cardinals be good this year

who will be the biggest 1st round bust?

Depends on carson and if he can stay healthy

Tj watt

Roll

Whats the biggest dick you've handled\seen?

>taking Sup Forums so seriously that you get bothered when you don't believe someone
You boys must have a fulfilling life.

Do scouts get to fuck cheerleaders?

What are we rolling for?

Ideally, what team do you want to see represent the NFC in the SB?

How does acquiring Marshawn Lynch affect the Raiders?

My own

For an answer to the biggest bust question, but it already got answered

Rumors roll but I know of nothing concrete

Is Aaron gay? Who is?

Ideally my own. But I'm 80% confident it'll be green bay or the one I work for.

taking spuh so seriously that you believe in an obvious troll post

Was the Vikings collapse last year more injury related due to the loss of almost their entire line, or more towards the fact they were a paper tiger once their defense broke down from the workload?

At least provide some more incite than your average fuck sitting at home can

It's interesting but being away from full speed full contact NFL football for a year is gonna hurt. Word is he's stayed in shape so it's anybody's guess right now

>not having fun regardless of whether or not it's real
>taking Sup Forums that seriously

deflect deflect deflect, still no proof, bro

being this butthurt about being an idiot

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Aaron is a maybe.

Because only a scout would be able to confirm this.

I see. So what's it like working for jerry jones ;)

Dallas will be 10-5 at best with a 2nd round exit. Bank on it

>AMA

le reddit is thata way muchacho

You know they play 16 reg season games in the NFL, right?

Listen, locker rooms are full of fags. It's known. You actually want names? Most of them are lineman

What's the pay range for an NFL scout?

do you think any of the drafted qbs this year will be any good?

Sorry. The 6 is pretty close to the one. Don't be a bitch

Is Cam Robinson a good prospect?

Fair enough. Answer this please

anyone can name names on a Mongolian basket weaving rice cracker forum

How prevalent is PED use, and what is the most popular kind?

Is Matt Ryan elite?

Cowboys are gonna mudhole your 12 loving ass

Average is 45-90k year. I'm in the middle. Best part is I'm at every home game and eat and drink for free while at the game. So there's that

The bears fucked up big time. And no. Weakest qb draft in a while

What do you think about last year's WR drafted by the Vikings, Moritz Boehringer? Asking cuz he's /ourboy/ back home in Germany

Not Seahawks either

Great scouting insight.
Cinco de mayo...the day sp got trolled by a phony

It's the truth. What else do you want me to say? Watson will be garbage. Texans are one of the worst run teams in league

Rank em

>Darnold
>(Rosen)
>Allen
>Francois
>Mayfield
>Stidham

Here's the deal. Steal of the draft was dalvin cook. The nfc north should be worried. They got rid of AP and replaces him with the next Barry Sanders. Unreal

Too bad it's may 6th

So full of shit. Dude dropped for a reason.

Year 2017 our lord and thinking a viqueen wont go full viqueen.

Ive got a question...whats it like being a mike florio wannabee?

who is the highest player coming out of college youve ever rated?

They lost a lot of guys up front, but if injuries to players that aren't your quarterbacks stop you from winning then you don't deserve to win.

Why do vikings fans try so damn hard?

Who would you rather?

Jimmy Garoppolo or any of the top QB prospects coming out next year.

In currently in college working toward becoming a sports writer. I always wanted to be a scout though and my journalism teacher who is also a sports writer told me that most scouts are coaches before they become a scout. Is that true? I know I couldn't become a coach but I definitely feel like I have an eye for talent when it comes to evaluating players.

Which OT would have fit the Giant's system if they have not taken Engram?

I was a high school head coach in Kentucky for 8 years and an ncaa linebacker coach for 3. It's possible but you honestly have to have a seriously good judge of character, athleticism, and football IQ. It's not hard to fuck up a team real quick

Give me brett Hundley over Jimmy any day of the week. If you don't know who Hundley is, you will soon enough.

Seriously. He was a projected late 1st round early second on 30 of 32 boards. He went right where he should have. But the kid has NFL perennial pro bowler written all over him

This is op you retard

Tj lang

I've samefagged as op multiple times in this thread

When can we shut down all professional and college level sport and focus the human capital on things that actually matter and that are actually interesting to talk about?

I am actual op. Again, Don't give 2 fucks what you think

Never. Too much money involved

OP, thoughts on Moritz Boehringer? (Repeated from before) Will he see play anytime soon with the Vikings?

To be fair, their starting QB and HoF RB were also injured. Not that that excuses the kind of collapse they had

How do you feel about the Lions draft this year or just Bob Quinn's effect on Detroit so far?

Will TJ Watt make an impact for the Steelers as a rookie? Will he be as good as his brother? Is JuJu a potential elite WR?

No. He's basically the opposite of Derek Carr.

On a scale of 1-10 where would you rate how horrible former 49ers GM Trent Baalke was at drafting?

1 being amazing at drafting, 10 being millen-tier

Op is back. Mortiz has a shot at being a solid #3 or #4

He's a 3. Although they raped the bears for basically what will about to a career backup, it's one of a small handful of solid moves he's made

How are the Dolphins looking? How was their draft?

Fucking retard

What is some of the research that goes into figuring out if a player is mentally all there? In light of the whole Aaron Hernandez saga I would imagine you guys invest more in that than before.
When do you decide that a gangsta is worth having on your team?
Do you guys really have security teams following high risk players around?

How do you feel about the Packers and Bears draft

bumping an actually interesting question

Why would you like on an anonymous ladyboy forum?

>In light of the whole Aaron Hernandez saga I would imagine you guys invest more in that than before.
Why? The team got a ring with him, and isn't hurt in any way by his issues. They'd gladly take another Hernandez

How do you feel about the redskins. Are >we going to suck