My obsession with Clairo has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying. It makes me feel better...

My obsession with Clairo has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying. It makes me feel better. But this morning I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with her and the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I will do if this becomes a regular occurrence.
I'm crying right now
Just looking at her picture make me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Clairo. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.
Clairo really is all that I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

yeah yeah here's a (you). let's all respond and then screen cap it with epic face reactions in the picture so people can see how epic this post is. fuck you faggot. fuck off back to you piece of shit. i can smell summer from a mile away, cuck. we should've offed your kind a long time ago. tumblr has truly turned this place into nu-male and cuck land. fuck off.

t. clairo

That bitch livin in my heart tho

I thought a similar thing opening that picture. To hold a body like that, to have a smile like that directed towards you as a consequence of your existence and the personality you have developed over time. For someone with such obviously high aesthetic standards to feel compatible with you and thus suggest your own physical desirability and general high-standard. It hurts, sometimes physically, especially in the lower gut, to be reminded that at this VERY MOMENT this girl is awake, conscious, and in love with someone else, that her little heart beats quickly for him, that her cute face blushes when he is nearby. That there are hundreds of thousands of girls similar to her in the small demographic of women I would absolutely marry after a week of talking and mutual smiling who will NEVER so much CONSIDER dating a depressed manchild undiscovered genius like myself. It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.

the best thing you can do for her is to kill yourself you wh*te shitlord

clairo no i can change :(

unironically dropped wtf

idgi, i'm a piece of shit. i can barely get my life together. i don't understand why someone would tweet something like this. It's like people on Facebook writing "believe in yourself" with some gym photo. Is it just virtue signalling?

I can barely get up in the morning. i fucking hate myself

This

why was the last thread deleted? this is about as music related as any kpop thread

or is it one set of rules for them and another set of rules for everybody else?

It's alright Claire, you've already gotten your million YouTube views, lonely men and Tumblr girls to drool.

african american here, we are going to make it brah. I believe in you

Mods are useless. If they weren't, this board wouldn't be at this much of an embarrassing state.

the mods on most of the boards allow all the shit because they agree with it. I'm fine if some boards have different political leanings but someone making a thread like "What is (insert something not related to music) of music" is just shitting up everything

It's not really because of one person anymore. Everything is ruled by private discord rooms now. The r3ddit circle jerk style has over taken everything. Even normies do it now. We are the last of the old Sup Forums breed.

Political leanings? This used to be a board about music. There shouldn't have been any political discussion here. But then again, no one cared to enforce those rules.

Sup Forums ruined this site. not because of 'muh trump' but because its cancer politics infested every single board with eh elections

I was just saying that I'm not bothered by left or right wing'd people

It wasn't really Sup Forums, those people were here before or were going to be. It was trump himself. He is a leader for racists and he signaled to them to be assholes. And now they're doing it. This new Sup Forums and racist community is 100% because of trump.

fuck drumf

t. harvey weinstein

how long have you been here? racism has always thrived on Sup Forums with anti-semitism. Trump, identity politics, gamer gate. all that shit just spewed onto all the boards. It was always bad but it was never this bad.

actually I am waiting for charlie manson to disown drumf for complete american politics farce.

alright

and it was so not because Sup Forums was moral high-ground (people on chan drove plenty of kids to suicide), but simply because it was elitist & hobbyist place. Now it is mainstream place without any substance so petty racism and other crap goes hand in hand.

idgi, we're agreeing with each other here.

it'll never change though. Not unless we get new mods and i highly doubt that

it was never an elitist place. back in the day people used to act like huge spergs. you don't even remember what it was like back then, but people used to act like spergs even irl back in the mid 2000's. now we're in the new generation that hates heavy music and prides mellow rap music. they don't all caps yell on the internet or in literal public anymore. its all about smart phones and posting weird witty captions under your pics of you looking "gangsta" or "thotty". of course racists browsed this board, but this is a whole new breed.

get a life OP
get a clue

yes, because that's what she's saying. It's incredible how delicate white people are. Rather than saying "huh, ya know what, I guess it's true I'm born with an inherent gain over most people, why is that?" you people sperg out and claim the world hates you.

Decent. But not enough to warrant taking you seriously.
5/10

no she's just one of those people who if you mention you're part mexican she'll say something like, "oh my bf and i used to bring this mexican family water and gas they are so poor and can't fend for themselves :((("

My darling, Susan! My darling!

Imagine being so intellectually infantilized that you find this derivative, hopeless heap of shit and stimulating and/or rewarding.

Sounds horrible, right? That's because it is horrible, but it's still not as horrible as coming to this board and seeing the "people" I just described litter the place with fucking garbage threads like this.

Kill yourselves.

unty are you back?