What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Disney is really good at marketing. They know any connection to Kevin Smith would sully their brand.

wtf the director of yoga hosers doesn't get free tickets. waht is wrong with the world.

Kevin Smith has burned a lot of bridges in this business, he is not highly respected among insiders and filmmakers. He is known as sensitive and narcissistic which is a deadly combo.

i like how he can't wait a week to see it

>wahhh i didn't get to see a movie for children early, guess i'll go ask for favors on social media
Honestly, this man loses more of my respect every time a thread is made about him.

that's what he gets for backtracking his smear campaign against BvS

UPDATE: BABY KEVIN GETS HIS WAY

But he's not actually a reviewer. Why would you give a random filmmaker free tickets for preview screenings?

>What did he mean by this?
I'm not sure. The "@" and "#" drastically reduce readability.

>the writer and director of Clerks, Dogma, Clerks II, Mall Rats, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back doesn't get free tickets. waht is wrong with the world.
ftfy

babby user is peanut butter and jealous that he has to wait for the newest lukewarm Marvel turd like everyone else.

Smith drank the nerd culture kool aid way too hard, it's extremely embarassing now.

cringe

Lenofag pls

They didn't want to have to free up two seats for him.

Cringe is a verb, not an exclamation.

lol I saw doctor strange before Kevin Smith HAHAHAHA.

Came here to say that.

At least he's not Patton Oswalt

What a fucking manchild.

Kevin, please...

At least this idiot never brings up his political views unlike every other "famous" person.

I hate Kevin Smith as much as you do, I just also hate reddit children who talk like retards.

Kevin is an alpha who triggers Sup Forums betas.

Yeyeeeeee Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Maybe if he wasn't shilling for his friend playing Batman and the DCEU, Disney would have given him a free ticket. He fucking sold out to DC, man. Doesn't he know there is a company war going on? We don't take DC traitors lightly, Kevin. Stick with your Batffleck, loser.

Enjoy your Zack Snyder Batman prison rape scenes, Kevin. Why does Kevin fantasize about Affleck being raped in prison so much? He beat Snyder to filming a scene of it decades ago.