Reminder that this is the Negan we could've had

youtu.be/eFewK3lDPrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQnA6jrzHBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thing we didn't get it then, the delivery is not as good as what we got

this is shit. the fuck fucking fuckity fuck line really doesn't translate well to tv imo.

somewhere in the middle would've been better. i.e. change "you are pegged" to "you are fucked", and change "beat the holy hell" to "beat the living shit" or "holy fucking shit" or something. maybe a couple more fucks when he shouts like in 701 when daryl steps out of line but otherwise leave it like the censored one

is there a reason why they censor all these words?
shouldn't it be ok if the series is already 17+ ?

>No line about Negan not wanting to appear racist for picking either Glenn, Michonne or Heath

Why do you think they omitted it? One of the most hilarious scenes from #100

American morals

We haven't had any race jokes since Merle died.
Why is this?

Bud picked on Abraham for being ginger. That's pretty racial.

*alternate version*
Sasha: "Who's Negan"
Bud: "Ding dong, hell's bells. I said not to ask any questions, and then what does this nigger do?"
Would it have been better?

>Bud calls Abe ginger
>Negan kills Abe first and refers to him as "red"
Do all of the Saviors hate redheads?

I think Bud just really really looked up to Negan and wanted to live that lifestyle.

welcome to pussy american society. showing someone's head completely crushed and turned into mush is fine, but a pair of tits, a bare ass, or a couple "fucks" and it's suddenly too far

>Walking dead won't show any nudity
>First two seasons of Breaking Bad used fuck and showed Walt's ass many times
What does it mean?

I'm eager to see whos going to get her spicy wiener in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=NQnA6jrzHBw

For some reason I never noticed the use of the word except for that one time at the car wash (((((fuck you and your eyebrows)))))

Eugene the cuck

Where's this from? A scene cut from the show that appears as a special in the blu-rays?

well thats just gay

Yes, I'm still pissed they didn't pick a big guy to play him

i probably wouldnt want to give up the pussy either

Since ita last season I assume it's an uncensored version from Blu-ray.
Guess whenever this season is done and the Blu-ray is out we'll have an entire season of Negan dropping F bombs

Hey, Rosita gives REALLY good head

Whos the dude on the left

Well I saw a recent interview with JDM. EVERY negan scene is filmed once for tv, the second I think the called the "fuck" takes. Basically every one of his scenes has a second version that will only be on the blurays with all of the vulgarness.

So they shoot all the negan scenes twice? kek

He was a big guy

i hope some faggot uploads them because finding a bluray rip of the finale hasnt happened yet. only seen cucks put it up in shitty youtube.

That's just so fucking dumb.

>JDM
He's a b-movie level actor. Stop throwing initials around.

That's the Tiger nigger right?
Did Negan kill them?

This is going to be jarring.
Watching the Neganised version of S7, and he's the only character in the world that ever says Fuck.

interview with the Japanese domestic market?

Rick and Daryl curse sometimes too on the blurays

I know theres a "Fucking With" version of the S5 finale, but what else?

No, Negan dindu nuffin here

Fuck is the weakest word now and using fucking as an adjective is something that only edgy kids should do.

Real men don't cuss.

Why didn't they hire Bruce Campbell?

He's not scary

>the fuck fucking fuckity fuck line really doesn't translate well to tv imo

Just recular american :D

>muh violence and gore is good

>nipple?!?!? cancel this shit

It's called acting.

Too expensive

I think this could have worked.

Also he says nigger in season 1. Did AMC change their guidelines at some point? Breaking Bad season 1 also featured uncensored 'fuck's and nipples.

Breaking Bad didn't have uncensored anything when I watched it.

Merle said it in season 2, too, when Daryl was imagining Merle helping him out of the woods after he injured himself looking for Sophia. When Merle comes back in season 3, he not once says nigger. So I guess something changed at that point. It's too bad because Merle is full of shit. I doubt he'd back down in calling Michonne a nigger at least once or twice.

Yeah, they do that sometimes. The "They're screwing with the wrong people!" line from a couple seasons back was uncensored on the bluray as well.

Briefly in the Pilot, when Jesse escapes the drug bust. There's a topless woman in the window.

I maintain that Merle >>>>> Daryl

I think you have autism dude.

>Refers to Michonne as Nubian Queen
>Playfully calls Martinez a "brownie"
>Calls Mexican guy on the bridge a beaner

Sorry for having a culture

>"I tried to kill that black bitch, damn near killed that Chinese kid!"
>"He's Korean!"
>"Whatever!"
I miss him. I miss him so much.

Why?

I'm glad this didn't make it. Sounded fucking forced and cringe worthy as fuck. fuck yea it did.

He lives on in our hearts.

I thought it was rather weird that he said he also swears in the scenes where he's interacting with the other actors but not actually filmed, so just giving them something to work with. So you end up with them reacting to something entirely different in sound than what's cut together in the end using the censored tv version of him.

The pain will never fade.

this looks so fake...

Probably cause it's a painting

He can definitely pull of charming asshole well considering that's his real personality

Maybe cuz its a fucking painting, retard.

Why didn't they hire Joe Rogan?

What is the point of filming these scenes with "fuck" in it? Are the DVD releases unedited? I don't get it.

man the "uncensored" dialogue is almost as cringy as the dialogue in the comics

Culture of censorship. Culture of no handling word fuck.

Negans in jail at this point. The whisperers did this.

Negan is out of jail and is helping Rick fight the Whisperers.

What does culture have to do with being scared of a word?

Yes, I'm up to date.

I said "at this point" as in, at the point when the heads are on the stakes.

Joe would make a good Negan desu

He's working on Ash vs Evil Dead.

LOL
This would be great but no one familiar with him would be able to take him seriously. JDM is already a pussy network slave after working on shit like Grey's Anatomy so he can pull of the overacting dramatic tough guy crap.

put smug pepe in these scenes cuck

I doubt that retard can act. Plus he's a manlet.

He just needs to be himself. Who gives a fuck that he's a manlet? He would still be buff and high-energy. He doesn't need to be some Superman ideal.

12 minutes of dialogue that sounds like it was written by a 13 year old trying to talk like adults. im glad it stopped watching this show after season 1

Fucking this, we need some rare Negans

To be fair that's the comic writing nearly word for word.

Anyone else think that JDM was kinda shit in this first scene but like fucking amazing in the season opener. I was honestly worried he wouldn't be able to do Negan justice but he was great. It's like he had time to actually settle into the role and decide how he's gonna play it, seems much better now, I'm excited to see what his character does this season desu

He's a psychotic murderous manchild. What's not to love about that?

Yeah and I like that my autistic headcanon can explain the night and day difference. He breaks the ice with a bashing and falls into pure Negan.

>couldn't even make the eye colors match
fucking hacks

>"Why you hanging with all these niggers and Democrats now"

Was he legitimately /our guy/?

Agreed he had some weird deliveries in 616 but in 701 he nailed it.

>So someone... knocks down your door
terrible
>NOT ONE BIT OF THAT SHIT FLIES HERE
excellent

Have this one friend

damn, regardless of what you think of the show, the prosthetics production design team is excellent. it looks equally over the top yet horrifyingly real. Never even seen the show but damn I love me some classic practical gory effects like this.

it's all nicotero he's a dinosaur from the 80s so he's big on the effects and even gets to direct most of the big premieres and finales these days

>look at me you silly bitch, do you realize how unfucking cool it is that you killed so many of my guys?
WHAM
>I'm sorry are you trying to say something? Maybe you should have taken more alpha brain.
WHAM
>Do you understand now you fucking monkeys, or do we have to go another round in the octagon?

I never understood that line. Rick is obviously a Republican.

For some reason I felt very sorry for Eugene in particular during the whole scene. It meant a lot to him to finally earn the trust of the gang to help out by executing that RV stunt, plus it was his plan, and he completely failed. The look of shame on his face when Rick and Co arrive was heartbreaking. I can only imagine he spent the entire experience stewing on how worthless he feels. He's very fragile and dependent and he loves his friends, he's clearly scared absolutely shitless of Negan and is also very squeamish to top it off. Then Negan reduces his best friend and the strongest, bravest person he knows to a puddle. Then he taunts Rosita, who Eugene is known to be very fond of. Then he grostequely fucks up Glenn. Man I know he's not the only one going through a rough time here but for some reason I keep thinking about poor Eugene getting absolutely traumatised.

I don't care what anyone says, Eugene is my fave character, I'm more invested in him since he's just a sweet bumbling autist, I was really worried that he wouldn't survive the ep

At least he still has Tara right? No way will she get killed and throw him completely over the edge.

damn that's fucking rad, glad those 80s practical effects folks are still get awesome work like this

are there any behind the scenes pics of the work that went into the smashed head?

What are we left with?

>the kid plot
>the lesbian plot
>the strong black woman plot
>the weak white guy plot
>the hispanic woman overcoming plot

(Me)
Scratch this actually the best line by far in the episode was
>You wanna try somethin - "not today not tomorrow" - I will cut pieces off a.............
>............
>............
>Hell's his name?

Introduction to other communities, Rick being pushed around by Negan until he finally gets his balls back and goes to war.

>season 2 finale
>"This isn't a democracy anymore"
Rick confirmed democrat for first 2 seasons

>"Wow, that actually sounds right!"

Fucking great