Found it in my house covered in cat hair. Washed it gently and removed the cat hair...

Found it in my house covered in cat hair. Washed it gently and removed the cat hair. It looks weak and I think that the cat hair was not letting it move. May be starving. What can I do to help it?

bump

make a lil terrarium and feed it bugs until it’s strong

Put it in ur butt

Going to the pet store buy wax worms or super worms. Little guy might be too small for super worms tho. Wax worms shouldn’t be the only bugs though, they are like junk food for our reptilian and amphibious friends.

will it make it till tomorrow?

Looks weak, but the pet store isn't open right now. If I touch it it holds on to my fingers so it's reacting...

Will go to the pet store tomorrow and if it makes it through this I will adopt it as my pet.

go dig a hole in your backyard and find some worms to feed it. give it some water to chill in, but make sure it has a rock to chill on out of the water. let it get strong then set it free.

bump

a sign from kek?

Put it somewhere warm and humid. Get him some small crickets from a pet store when you can.

He could have internal bleeding, so he might not make it either way. Only thing you can do is go right away in the morning. If he is really hurt he won’t eat himself, you will have to squeeze the guts out of the wax worms or mealworms onto a spoon and let him lick it. Eventually he will get strong enough to hunt on his own. I had to hand feed a leopard gecko like this for a month or so after he was attacked by a cat

try seeing if it needs water. It might be thirsty

and for the love of god don't let your cats eat him overnight

Before you go to the pet store you need to take him to the vet.

just fuckn step on it an be done with it

you need to create a shelter for it that's humid, for now. They need humidity. Find something you can add a little water to, JUST A LITTLE, and a rock. What's important right now is that it needs humidity, even if it is not aquatic, it needs humidity to survive.

So you're saying it needs an arid environment?

yes that's what I mean

Is this alright?

you did really good OP. now go find him worms or buggos.

for one night is perfect

did you name him yet

What does it taste like?

Op here. Went outside and grabbed a small pebble. Then put a bit of water in the Tupperware to keep it humid and sealed with plastic. The plastic is perforated so the frog can breathe.

Will stay there next to my bed till tomorrow. I just removed all the hair now and looks happier. I’m hoping for a good outcome tomorrow as I will get it some food.

get it food now you fucking faggot

GET WORM NAO

his name is stanley

perforate it a lot. I'm not sure where you live but if you have the heater on, keep it at a good temperature for it, since plastic isolates heat... put gauze or something thin like that to seal it, don't seal with tupperware.

Will see if I find a worm. Then I suppose I will grind it lol

if dubs you eat it

Most amphibians don't like hot temps. It's a native species anyway so room temps are fine.

user go to /pol...
that frog is a sign from kek

when I said keep it at a good temperature, that's exactly what I meant haha if you have your thermostat at 28C it probably won't like it. Specially inside a tupperware.

OP post updates tomorrow please we are all interested in this sign from kek

I actually believe in kek

I was drinking and working on a novel I have been writing for a while. Then I stepped outside my room and found the guy in the hallway. Looked so dirt at first sight that I didn't know what it was, then I got closer and it stretched its legs, the poor thing, he was asking for help. So I grabbed it and took it to the bathroom to wash it a bit with warm water... the hair attached to its body in a nasty way, I'm sure it felt pain when I was removing it.

Now it looks chill on its rock, and its stomach is moving, its breathing. May be hungry but will go to the pet store asap first time in the morning to get him something tasty.

Hope it survives so I keep it as a pet

post pics of it insde

no sure why, but I want to see him chilling on that rock kek

name it Kek

ok lemme get a pic.

1. you cannot keep the god of chaos as a pet you fucking mortal
2. frogbro gets food now, now tomorrow. go start digging for worms or overturning rocks you fucking pussy.

did you pay $40 for it?

roll dubs for k3k

reroll

roll

roll

Here you go.

It moved when I unsealed the Tupperware. I think it’s feeling better and better.

boy looks chill as fuck. You live on, frogbro.

Fuck I was looking at it backwards, thought it was some kind of bug till I read all the comments

Make him an astronaut user!

put frogbro in ass

hope whoever did this died a horrible death.

Why are you ignoring everyone telling you to go out and dig for bugs now? It will die over night if you don't feed it.

Trips decide name btw.

dubs decide you feed him

I’m too tipsy and tired to be looking for bugs.

It looks like it will make it anyways. Tomorrow first time in the morning will get it food.

Thanks for this reply. He doesn’t seem to have internal bleeding. Looks pretty chill now :)

You need to take him to the vet first thing in the morning. The only way to know what it eats and the conditions you should keep it, is to identify it with the help of a vet.
Not only the vet needs to check its health, but also identify it so you can replicate the exact conditions it is supposed to live in and what it's supposed to eat, according to its identification. If you keep it under the wrong conditions, you might kill it. So take him to the vet first thing in the morning.

Drop a brick on it

Most of them are happy to eat crickets and worms such as Eisenia fetida or Lumbricus terrestris. They like live prey, so don't feed it dead things.

Have a biologist friend. Will ask him to take a look at it.

Frogs are pretty indiscriminate and voracious eaters. It's fine to avoid the vet and feed it local bugs. They eat whatever will fit in their mouths provided it's not poisonous or venomous.

microwave it, for sure it'll bring it back to life. make sure it's on high heat and as long as the microwave can go for.

Put him in microwave for 1:30

bumppity

qt.314 there. Let in out, you can ask on /an too. Put it right where you caught it.

Put it back in a cool damp environment. Make sure there are insects for it to eat. Or you can just eat it.

But that will ruin a perfectly good microwave!

These idiots don't care, they didn't buy their own MWs.

Not a bad idea