fuck it I'll link it anyway

#F!aYh3UKTL!Ced-fPLCaubWymGwmOMAdA

sry, noob here.. how do i use this?

mega(dot)nz/#blahblahblahblah

thnx, shes hot

yes thank you very much.

The pics aren't the rare part anyway
The guy who has the vids probably has the pics so "I thought why not?"

is this girl okay with these pics being online? or is she one of those whose life we've ruined?

take a wild guess

it happened a while ago.

i found this non nude video:
youtube.com/watch?v=37CDpvwYWQI0

do you think she's okay?

Well no social media presence, but shes learned something so worse off? Probably

Ok? Yeah probably

Bump

I'm sure she has better things to worry about. however she'll probably be reminded of these every once in a while for the rest of her life.

I'm not sure which vids are supposed to be her, but here's the room fvvnq6w0

Wait shit, you said last month. I saw this room like a little while ago and thought you meant that. My bad

still a good vola room
the guy im talking about posted it to r a n d o s, but since everything only last 2 days its not there

Another NN "vid"

Yeah, that's the first place I've seen BAH videos with audio

I doubt they exist. Story I heard about how these pics surfaced was the bf left laptop unattended in a coffee shop and got snatched. Said thief uploaded all pics. I'm assuming whoever it was probably released everything there was.

no matter how many times this gets reposted

..those titties man.

I can stop looking if someone can find the origin of the leak, I just need the closure dawg.

Fuck these rumors

I've seen talks of the vids for a while now. if they were found I think they'd be out. nothing else you can do :(

>except ask her for some

>closure
Its closed
This shit happened years ago
Its over and done with, accept it

everything was leaked here first, and that was the story that came along with it. you might want to take your own advice because about those videos, they are only "rumors".