SWEDEN YES YES! YES!!

Pictured: Blood-smeared floors and walls of child migrant centre where a Swedish social worker, 22, was stabbed to death in 'a frenzied attack' by an 'Ethiopian boy' who is at least TWENTY-ONE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604936/PICTURED-Blood-smeared-floors-walls-child-migrant-centre-Swedish-social-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-Somali-boy-TWENTY-ONE.html

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocideproject.com/eritrean-refugee-moves-in-with-swedish-family-he-slashes-7-year-old-girls-throat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even feel bad for them anymore. Women deserve to be stabbed and raped at this point. They're civilization destroyers.

"frenzied attack"

Obviously he wasn't thinking clearly. We need to get this boy a therapist and get him back on his feet quickly. I can't imagine what he must be feeling right now... alone in a strange land, and now people are pointing fingers at you like it's YOUR fault that she's dead.

Poor little guy. Is there any way I can send him some money?

Anagram of donutgang, the police are involved. American police.

>In Sweden even bloodsoaked trousers look like the BBC from a distance

This.

It's like the guy who kept fucking around with grizzly bears and eventually got eaten.

Good riddance to that piece of shit.

exactly this, no one does this for no reason, this is a cry for help. we have to be more tolerant. it was not his fault. and look at what made him do it

woops sorry for the caption, im using a touchpad on my bed

Ethiopian national iq average=63,they are sub human and have no place in a civilized society

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last week:
whitegenocideproject.com/eritrean-refugee-moves-in-with-swedish-family-he-slashes-7-year-old-girls-throat/
Sweden simply doesn't wants to protest, but they play tough on internet. There are so many easy chances to have a reason to protest.

If the decapitation in IKEA didn't do it then this won't.

REALLY

underrated

good job ahmed
killing those infidels

Looks like a tranny.

Just look at all that cultural enrichment Oy Vey!

Swedish "women"

>NO NO NO YOUSSEF
literally like you'd talk to a Pitbull that loses its shit

>at least TWENTY-ONE
JUST

How can I get sponsored to stab someone like this champ?

While the witnesses stood by and counted.

>ethiopian
not an ethiopian
he's a fucking s*mali
don't confuse based ethiopians who are defenders of christian values and conservative civilization, with filthy disgusting s*malian subhumans
ethiopians are based and bro-tier
s*ms are a plague upon this earth
I live in a diverse city, and I can tell you I have met no ethnicity worse than filthy fucking somalis
they are worse than abos, gypsies, arabs, etc
just a little redpill on s*ms for you to enjoy

You europeans fucking disgust me. You are all little weak little faggots who will do nothing against your government. Stand Up Native Europeans.

Outstanding work.

was she a coal burner?

Swedish media has literally stopped reporting on crimes if they were perpetrated by an immigrant, fuck this gay earth

>Begging for her life: Witnesses say she yelled 'No, no, no Youssaf’ at least 10 times as he allegedly carried out the frenzied attack

I hope they don't try this poor boy as an adult. I mean 21, he's practically a toddler for goodness sake!

She's lebanese

>The trail of blood reveals for the first time how she tried to escape from the vicious attack, managing to crawl from the kitchen where she was stabbed with such force her artery was severed. The psychology graduate, originally from Lebanon, then pulled herself along the corridor, seeking safety in a bedroom.

>originally from Lebanon
>Lebanon

Is there anyone in Sweden, actually from Sweden?

Maybe not all women, but I won't feel sorry for those helping in refugees centers

IKR?!?!?!

He probably asked her: "ficki ficki???" and she had the GALL to say "no."

I thought she was there to assist the poor traumatized CHILDREN!

Sweden is better off without such a callous NAZI masquerading as one of it's progressive and tolerant citizens!

TOLL PAID
O
L
L

P
A
I
D

No.

sven, how can you read this caption and not be outraged!?

This, fuck Sweden.

Not cool, bro. Just because she has a face like a blobfish doesn't mean she eats pussy. Have some respect for a dead girl.

>by an 'Ethiopian boy'

Please enlighten me what is the reasoning behind admitting ethiopians for refugee status since the Finnish foreign ministry says it's relatively safe country to travel?

Am I allowed refugee status in Sweden since it seems to think every other country is a war zone or a oppressive nazi-land?

The Somali wanted some ficki
Or at least a little licki
The whore begged for her life
While he swung his big knife
And now the poor floor is so sticki

ITS NOT AN ETHIOPIAN
ITS A SOM

The accident is clearly to be blamed on the lack of tolerance of Sweden, who obviously couldn't care good enough for this culturally vibrant young gentleman

Will get the book thrown at him: 4 months and time served.

She looks like the queen of coal burners.

I wonder if they will censor these things in the news, with use of the new hate speech laws in the Islamic union?

all ethipian "refugees" are fleeing from getting drafted

>ethiopians are based and bro-tier
fuck off jamal
maybe ethiopeans are better than somalis, maybe not, but either way they don't belong in europe

more dead niggers, less dead whites.

>15

Hmm, that's a bit severe, should only be about 2 weeks and maybe a small fine.

Why did Swedish racism cause him to do this!? Those Nazi fucks up there really need to learn how to treat immigrants (we are all immigrants after all) with respect and dignity.

That actually happened. Wonder if our MSM even reported about it at all.

This, at least have of us americans are standing up for whats right, we're fighting back against the odds, but we're trying. You fuckers are so far gone, I dont know how you'll recover. Dont you fucking dare coming here to the US after Adebowale rapes your wife and child, we dont want your sickness here.

pic related

He made some fine art with the blood stains. Too bad that he will get deported to his country forever. I bet that girl deserved it by triggering him.

>toalett

If she was a social worker, she was probably one of those "Welcome refugees" cunts. She brought it upon herself.

>literally has blood spattered on his donated shirt
>claims he can't remember anything of the attack

>2016
>not capitulating your bunghole for ficki ficki on demand

Fuck I hate being part of this generation
If we all ficki'd everyone would be happy

This, bunch of fucking racists
Swedish women need to have more black babies that will teach them how not to be nazis

>21
Bad goy, it's 12. He's just extremely tall for his age and has big bones.

I agree they dont belong
however
ethiopians are the least bad africans
somalians are the worst
there is nothing worse on earth than a somali
you can tell just from somali's resting faces how evil and untrustworthy they are
they always gang up on you 5v1 to fight, make up lies that you called them a nigger, steal, and think extremely highly of themselves, they have no redeeming traits
the archetype untermensch

he a boy

>a small fine
Do you know the dire straits this poor child is coming from? How can he afford to pay a fine when he can't even afford books, food, or new clothes?

Even jailing him is too much as it lessens the chance he finds a job. He should have university paid for him so he can learn to be a better person.

Compare this real blood to the boston bombing "blood"

Am I meant to feel sorry?
Sweden have brought this on themselves.

They wanted to be cucks, and now they are paying for it.
Literally don't care at all.

The fact it's a woman is even sweeter, as she was clearly a "not all muslims" liberal cunt.

I look forward to more of these attacks.

You fucked it, mate. Should have just been: "And now the the floor is sticki".

Brazil, you literally are the country of coal burning.

Americans are made of ketchup and cheeseburgers apparently.

Something like that. Apparently she was from Lebanon.

I also think the refugee center should pay him a settlement for the trauma of witnessing a death as well as being exposed to bodily fluids without consent.

y so racist sweden?

Are Somalians the worst kind of Mudslimes?

i kekd

Just lie back and think of England.
I don't see you contributing.

>comparing blood of different ages and with different patterns of dispersal
look at this fag

Ever heard of drying?

Good

Let's kill all the swedes for being a bunch of cucks. The future generations of Europeans need to know what happens to traitors and race traitors

Traitors like her deserve death, so why is this "YES YES! YES!!"?

>Look at me
>I am the Swede now

What is fresh blood compared to a crime scene with dried/coagulated blood?

Fucking moron

Read the comments, people are actually calling dailymail raciats for reporting migrant crimes, holy shit!!!!!

I couldn't care less. It's not a Swedish gal. >mehzer. probably a jewish surname

Was something of value lost?

She was lebanese.

>fifteen
>That hairline

TOP KEK

we need to bring back transportation

being an illegal migrant won't be so attractive when you can't "forget" your home-country to avoid being deported, instead being transported for life

hopefully this subhuman gets killed anyway

I see the shills are out in force today

At this point just let it end.

All Swedes should mirate to America or Switzerland, and leave that country to burn.

I cant stand it having a SWEDEN YES everyday, it's like watching someone die in slow motion.