A few years ago me and my friends got dickbutt tattoos AMA

A few years ago me and my friends got dickbutt tattoos AMA

shit idea and shit execution
could draw better dick butt with crayons

Do you liek mudkips?

cunt

was done by some punk kid in his basement with a tattoo gun he got on amazon, werent really looking for quality

couldve guessed it my self

do you like hockey ?

How big is your wiener? Fav film? Fav band? Fav food? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? On a scale of 1 through 10 with ten being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? What are your fetishes? Ever do any gay stuff with your bros? Difference between living and existing? Opinion on the India Pakistani conflict? Opinion on Trump? Opinion on the Palestine Israel conflict?

Holy shit, I'm planning on getting one of these sometime really soon. I actually have a few questions:

Do any of you regret it?

Why?

Does it retain the symbolic meaning?

Where should I realistically get it? Gonna either get a plain old dickbutt, or a ying-wang.

>pic related

idiots.

You guys are dumbasses, tattoos have been played out for fucking decades. Every fucking basic, chad and norman has ink nowadays. Should've kept your skin clean.

why dick butt particularly?

need a 4th?

us national average, clerks, idk tigers jaw maybe, vanilla, broteam, idk i started the office recently netflix aint got a bunch of good shows, probably like a 5 i guess, definitely shaved, id need to have a sex drive for that lmfao, no gay stuff, living is having a goal for yourself that you intend to achieve while existing is just living for the sake of living, idk really much about the pakis or indies but i dislike indians a little less than pakis so india in the right, trumps ok not the best not the worst dont really care for politics, give jerusalem back to chris chans

2 out of 4 of them have been covered, i believe i might get mine covered as well. would keep it but at somepoint i would want to have a woman in my life and i think that would detract. dont regret tho it was a huge meme

we had a friend who had a tattoo gun and were like fuck it, couldnt decide on anything so we all threw ideas out there and that one stuck

really anywhere so long as its not light right on top of a bone they really dont hurt

had a 4th but he fucked it all up lmao

very true

yanno i think about this a lot. one of my friend never shuts the fuck up about them and it makes me wish sometimes i didnt. tho i always didnt like bare arms so whatever theyre gonna get filled eventually. might as well put rando bullshit up

how so?

we told him not to get it because he wasnt there when it happened but he was so persistent so we were like fuck okay, but his dad was a cop and he found out that my friend had the tatt and got pissed off and pressed charges on the punk kid, it was really funny tho

I got a Pepe ass tat which I am not finished with, and I am so glad it looks better than your dickbutt tats lmao

fucking awesome.

jesus christ thats nuts