Could I take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

Could I take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

He’s the guy with short hair (6’0” 180lbs) I’m the guy with long hair (5’9” 170lbs)

manlet

sure why not

Which dude do you mean?

He has the reach but if you can get close you can take him.

Ask

If you're asking anons, my guess is no.

Right on.

Thought so.

Huh?

You guys fighting over your sister or something?

Considering he Isn't much larger than you and in terms of muscular build you look slightly ahead of him, at least from what i see, it could go either way. It really depends on who's the better fighter. Also props on the hair, growing out mine too, and it's nice having some long locks.

If you can fight dirtier than he does you have a chance. Many street fights are won by the dirtier fighter

>long hair

Yeah.. he'd bend you over and make you his bitch before you'd even realize

You guys fighting over your sister?

Depends how good you and that other guy are at fighting lmao, can't just look at two fit guys and know who's the better fighter

I think you could take him.

You think he would beat me in a fair fight?

>fit
>these two

Pick one

How come?

no such thing as a fair fight.

I mean, even if you punch a bag for a couple weeks your punches will practically double in power.

Again, assuming you both fought fairly, it really just comes down to who knows how to fight better, which is information we don't have

also this

Please tell me that you're Scandinavian descent.

Lmfao you're right none of them are fit

neither**

You get guillotined and pass out. You die.
A you cannot escape a guillotine and B your hair will cause friction which is more of a nightmare to escape a guillotine.

Taller guy has the upper hand in everything to combat sports. I was trying g to fight a tall guy it was a bitch knowing all the natural advantages he had that I had to overcome.

OP is a legit viking? Looks like you should be able to fuck him up

Assuming Op tied back the hair and did his best to get into a clinch with the other guy, he can even out the playing field in those regards

Sure lets do queens of marksbury rules boxing for the guy with the reach advantage.

Plot twist, OP is actually the short hair dude and
he trying to size up the long hair guy to see if he'll
get fucked up or not

How could I die from a guillotine?

Pretty sure I could get out of any choke this guy did.

And he isn’t that much taller.

Only a couple of inches.

Reach favors tall guy
Clinch favors the tall guy
Thai clinch favors the tall guy. Yes no head kick no muay thai clinch
Grappling favors the tall guy
Shoot in for top position group d and pound you get guillotined. Friction that doesn't get solved by doing your hair.

Thanks

I could beat up both of you probably. There’s a lot more to fighting than strength

Because user claims he's an expert on H2H fighting.

That's like me saying I fought this one dude and falcon punched his ass out.

You haven't been choked enough baby.

Its a bitch to escape. I doubt you can escape a headlock. I can stop armbars with my grip.

Yeah like having the right katana
*tips fedora*

Height difference is only a couple inches.

kek

Bottom guy looks like he gets thrown around easy. Not the kind of Manley that wins fights.

Tall guy looks like a pussy I could take out. I give him the spazz advantage

The only fight I can confirm this dude was in, looks like he lost.

He posted this pic after fighting the guy on the right.

Looks like he got his ass kicked.

You think this dude can do a headlock?

well i mean if he tried to fight the guy on the right given his own body, you have an advantage because he's obviously retarded

What about in a straight fist fight?

The ones that make the difference.

I think I can push around the tall guy easier than the bottom guy. But it flips

Tall guy has much more of a base and that being forearm tells me he spazzes better

Yes

Tall guys’s forearms are huge compared to the hippy faggot.

Tall guy will murder him.

The shorter guy has the build of a power bottom so don't count him out. It can all boil down to dick size (erect) to see which man will best the other.

I think he's a spazz. There's faggots that show up to BJJ as white belts and give blues and purples trouble/annoying
Then there's guys that get pushed around.
Annoyings good enough to land ground and pound or put you on bottom.
I also think people learn from youtube. I've been in guillotines. OPs hair plus height is my main concern

Tall guy could just pull your hair like in a girl fight.

He has the build, but does he have the endurance? It can get real tiring when you're sinking the meat flute into your cave

Can you show me his ass first and I'll tell you.

this dude ugly af

Not op here, but pulling hair in a fight between dudes is a pretty bitch move, i know i get it, fair fights arent exactly common, but doing shit like that would just make him look like a pussy

You think me might could take me cause he’s bigger?

And don’t worry about the hair. I would tie it back beforehand

Who are you affiliated with mr. Bjj

Land it. Distance is his friend a grapple jab or grapplecross can keep you at distance. Or you can just get outboxed.

Boxing will tell you to work the body. Muay Thai to kick the leg. Technical crap neither that you can do or will help you.

That is a bitch move

Yea you got it,

Just fucking punch him in the throat already.

Yes!

Taller guy doesn’t have the advantage when grappling

I think he's alpha enough to win a fight but he will gas out.

The nerd got those forearms by running. So cardio goes to the tall guy.

he looks like the type of alpha cuck that would get his ass handed to him by a lesser buff dude who knew what he was doing.

>Walking with your gf
>Suddenly these 3 men approach you
>They check her out and slap her ass on the way past
>What do you do?

Is this bait

Sorry guys, this is copypasta from months ago

SAGE goes in all fields

Take thicc mirrored buff dude and choke him out with his two sets of ear buds, hop over to thinn mirrored buff dude and try to best him in h2h combat, proceed to use his limp body as a weapon against original budd dude

No I think he's not a pushover but I can outgrapple him and rag doll him. Then again its me.

I think he can land more strikes and put you on your back or bottom.

Skinny nerd. In box like marciano with a close distance then go for the shot and stay on top. You need the takedown and you need to land and close the distance.

If you are on your back or bottom you might not get up. If he lands more punches you're losing.

His arms are not that big.

Cardio is VERY IMPORTANT in fighting.
You can be strong and have a good punch but if you tire quickly, then game's over man.

Too guys arms are not that big

What are you smoking?

Lots are acting like the top guy is some kind of Adonis.

He looks like a pussy too.

Thank you for the keks

>beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker

He is hes a skinny nerd. He spazzes at best

Without cardio bottom guy can't go for the shot and ground and pound. The takedown is the best advice. Grappling topguy bottom guy stays that way forever without changing.

I see this happening to the bottom guy. Hes lucky if the top guy makes major mistakes because he doesn't have the grappling advantage.

Wow, you newfags are taking this reposted to all hell shit earnestly...?

The fuck is wrong with you, are the new iphones giving the kids brain tumors already?

welcome to Sup Forums.
how may we cringe you today?

Closed guard with longer legs. Everything else is Gracie propaganda. You only karate kid if you are a motherfucker. To me it was a bitch fighting a taller guy because there's a sprawl and a guillotine between you and ground and pound and your cardio. You still have to grapple after the takedown.

You forget that controlling the hip = controlling his base of support. Make him lose balance by going for the hips then if you can get him to the ground, height doesn't matter anymore

What about a 6'4" overweight akiado blackbelt who cant get off the crystal?

Im fair dinkum /b and really need help

He looks fukin deformed.

Everybody is assuming top guy can do a triangle choke.

He might be totally helpless.

Bottom guy looks thicker.

Who taught you this?

Are we talking on or off the ice, tweakers are two different ballgames when they're on the junk. useless when off, frucking super saiyan when they're on

This.

Hes a fucking monster with or with out but loves his fuckin beer. ?????

Also this

Thanks user the prospect of this unavoidable outcome is daunting

This is just plain stupid.

This entire thread is pure faggotry.

yes

just be ruthless and use weapons

So his beer means he can kick ass?

We believe in you user. Do as your heart desires.

Wait one darn second, correct me if I’m wrong, but I swear I’ve SEEN THIS EXACT SAME THREAD WITH THE SAME PEOPLE INVOLVED 1000x TIMES!! But this is Sup Forums...everything is random. Things aren’t just posted over and over again past death. I gotta be wrong

No he will ice up and drink 2 slabs

>this copypasta

Pasta or not, what are your thoughts?

I bet the redneck dude would beat the everloving shit out of the hippy dude.

Yes, as long as you know how to fight. He has hair, bad for a fight. I am 5'9" (175 LBS) and took down a 6'3" 260 with ease.
I don't condone fighting, but if you have to, fight smarter not harder.

OP I'm afraid you are dead.