Showing my mate Sup Forums for the first time, post your worst shit

Showing my mate Sup Forums for the first time, post your worst shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell your mate to suck on my nuts brother

Fuck your mate

I hope you know your friends with a new fag

h

I genuinely hope this happens to one of you

u ok bro?

slight headache

this thread is bad and you should feel bad

Are you not satisfied

When the acid trip wears down and you just painted everything you saw on your house

she is wonderful

show boobs bbygirl

>With the scent of intense, rancid musk clinging to the fattened surface of her hole, you tonguerape this fat-assed amazonian's pucker without even a seconds notice. Your fingers sink cleanly into her flabby cheeks as you embrace her with both palms, digits dug in so deep that you create trenches at her tanned, buttery backside. She's left gasped for air and mind completely knocked senseless as your face jams itself into the side of her hole. The thousands upon thousands of nerve endings located at her ring contract all at once from the way you slurp her ring. No part of her filthy hole goes untouched and not a single square inch of you deters you in its foulness. She clasps a palm over her mouth as tears roll down hear eyes, wishing to heaven she wasn't getting off to this even as a hot trickle of femcum pours down her cheeks. The aroma of her filthy load does nothing to stop you as you wipe her ass, with your tongue. Top to bottom.
>Even when this delicious brown dumpwaifu starts shitting during your loving embrace at her asspipe.

>Even as she vents
>Even as her cheeks tense up and her asshole yawns open around the tapered tip of her dense load.
>You still stay situated at her ass, tenderly caressing her cheek with one hand, as your lips purse against her soft, reeking asshole. It trembles severely all throughout this prolonged release, with several orgasms quaking their way through her body before its been fully shat out. Eyes shut and mouth full of her butthole, you keep at your work, lapping up whatever sweat generates upon the smoothened surface as her anus squeeezes out all the filthy dung she's been holding back thus far.

>post your worst shit.

topkek, i wish that happened to me

>be me
>21 back then
>took acid
>looked at city fireworks
>kept seeing triforces
>user everywhere
>brain starts to melt
>massive smile on my face to hide the intense paronoia
>feels like counterstrike with 1000 bots
>looks around for an awp
>finds my car miraculously in a place I would never have parked
>ACTUALLY IS MY CAR
>start car, music BLARES.
>ATARI TEEE
topkek, i wish that happened to me

>be me
>21 back then
>took acid
>looked at city fireworks
>kept seeing triforces
>user everywhere
>brain starts to melt
>massive smile on my face to hide the intense paronoia
>feels like counterstrike with 1000 bots
>looks around for an awp
>finds car instead
>Actually is my car
>start car, music is LOUD
>gets sweats, eyes like dinner plates
>have to get out of the city
>fuck traffic jam.. fireworks over.. man its fucking hot
>all windows down, aircon on
>people car looks at me funny, Mum Dad, 3 kids..
>piss myself laughing literally
>Atari Teenage Riot and Slayer - No Remorse.mp3
>Shit's real loud..
>5kmh
>accidentally loops song to repeat
>:people in car next to me are now exposed to looping music
>i somehow drive home
>masturbated for 4 hours furiously
>fall asleep knowing I completely corrupted a well-to-do family by just being next to them for 2km of traffic jam

plz respond

y u ruin threada

I don't want this boner

tHANKS. NOW I HAVE A SCAT FETISH.

Wave goodbye to your souls boys.
theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

>From this moment press you lips to her hole, you, and this mocha butter cartoonish lass, are inseparable from one another.
>With the sheer foulness of her ass, not a single other soul in her life has ever approached her within at most 10 meters..yet you would brave the scent of her ass and tenderly, lovingly, suckle at the side of her chocolate shitpipe . You would be the one to make her heart flutter and her asshole wink happily , from one dexterous grasp of her cheeks to another. The singular soul who would brave the harsh, hanging aroma that hung around her slimy ass and distorted the air, and dive in for a sickening smooch during her heavy bowel movement. Your tongue sharply digs into the glaze that's built up upon her hole , making sure to jab her right at the tender parts just to get her REALLY howling in blissful stupor.

>The morning after your encounter with her, you'd even be laced with a good-morning rimming session. Completely and utterly knocked out of whatever dream you were having as the scent of her ass quickly trickled its way into your lungs. She would no doubt giggle and flash those big, broad buckteeth during your thrashing and squirming beneath her shelf of a backside. Her pucker tensing up as it squeezes another hot pocket, right past the bridge of your nose.The stink at this point has become welcome to you, as you openly embrace her heated vapors. You even open your mouth during the fumigation, swirling your tongue around the dead center of her moist, inky black pucker. She arcs he posture backwards at this, vision fading fast as she happily coats you over in more of the dense fumes built up inside her huge, slimy booty. Her dinnerplate sized ring would lovingly kiss at the outline of your face, as each of her oversized buttocks tense up around another pocket snaking its way out her ring.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hitler