Lets have a latina thread. the one last night was nice

lets have a latina thread. the one last night was nice

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

needs more wall

How it his Sup Forums material. fuck of to There is nothing political about your post.

>>>

click2houston.com/news/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say

I find latinas to be repulsive.

yes I suppose the lack of cock and black skin would put off a kraut

Yo that's hot.

>summer school
Student confirmed for black guy

Who is that goddess?

this is fucking hot

99.99% are nasty. Yovanna Ventura and maybe Cassie Ventura (coincidentally same last names) are the only latino girls I've ever wanted to stick my dick in.

They're the only latino girls I have in my fap folder as well.

I have a latina gf with a nice big butt

Noice

come on guys, sage and report.

if you grow up around spics they aren't exotic

FUCK OFF PEDO ENABLERS

I don't find that dance attractive. Why does she look like shes trying to fix a wedgie without her hands

damn shes hot.

>you will never /ss/ with your hot latina teacher

why live

all the Latinos are moving out of Oklahoma, all we have are blonde haired trailer trash girls and middle class white girls and natives

>tfw Dominican and Puerto Rican

Feels good getting BOTH Latina AND White bitches. Latinas are better for wife material but it's not like you virgins would understand

>Latinas are better for wife material but it's not like you virgins would understand

That remark makes me think you're virgin.

Kill your self Paco Hernandes de Obrador. Stop cuckspamming and pimping out your gross goblin brown women to get sympathy from Sup Forums. You still have to go back you disgusting smelly brown manlet.

>Greeks
>White

Hey Gayreek what does Turkish cock taste like? Stay cucked you poor faggot.

> 20% white country bashes Greece

Lol