Feels thread Sup Forums

feels thread Sup Forums

what's on your mind, atm I'm drinking some scotch wondering if I'd rather live or die.

I am 14 and I have problems

may i ask what those problems are?

The world just finds many ways to dissapoint me

Atm, I am hungry. I have a viva tomorrow.. It should be about what I made, I made an electromagnet, but I fear that he gonna ask anything from other chapters.. I have general idea about other chapters except semi conductors.. So I am kinda scared.. I have burden of wasting my two years behind procrastination and Internet addiction.

i moved to a foreign country with my girlfriend and am trying to learn the language now and it's retardedly difficult for me and i don't like the friends i made here except for one and i also have an alcohol problem which my gf hates and also we rarely ever have sex

i might even try this if i had a revolver, however i may just load all the cylinders.

is it still gambling if you know you're going to win?

I'm sure you'll do great, I'd recommend not dwelling on the past and looking to see how you can learn from the past to improve the future.

can you explain why? what's troubling you user?

why'd you move to a foreign country? i imagine it's hard to make friends when you don't know the language.

if you want to lose gambling becomes irrelevant yeah?

I'll drink a rum to that

Had a (false) health scare a while ago. Everything is all mixed up now. I don't know what I'm feeling most of the time.

I wish I could go back to being fully depressed and knowing that I wanted to die. At least it made sense.

i tried to kill myself again recently, knew i wanted to die then, had a weird moment sorta like divine intervention (or if you prefer a spastic moment of the chaos of the universe that threw a random wrench in my plans) that made me think otherwise, now i don't know what to feel. It was indeed easier to just know you wanted to die.

what stopped you from being fully depressed and why would you want to go back to it?
I'm assuming is you?

we'll, I guess that depends on your definition of "lose"

Don't we all.
Drinking iced tea pops myself.
Powers out.
Wondering if I could break into a bank and not get caught now...

>14
>sitting on Sup Forums

I'm right there with you op.

wondering why I try

hope. the double edged sword of conscious thought. you hope things will get better but then you get cut on the way back when you realise it's not going to save you. I can still hope for better, i try because i hope, but life always proves you wrong. not same poster btw.

I do not encourage nor disuade others from suicide, I just offer this sage advice.
A. Life can last a century, but death is an eternity, why waste what relatively short time we have?
B. If god exists and condems suicide, I think hell is a lot worse than the issues you face now.
C. When you die the world lives on and in very few decades even the memory of you will fade as you did.

TLDR, do it, or don't but its probably better dont

nice trips

I'm just I don't know why I feel different now. I remember feeling ashamed that I ended up in the hospital when thought I had been ready to die for years. Maybe that's why I feel different now.

But before I understood my feelings, it all made sense to me. I wasn't upset at being depressed, that was just how I was. I knew I was going to kill myself one day. That was fine.

Now I don't know anything

>B. If god exists and condems suicide, I think hell is a lot worse than the issues you face now.

I think if god exists he would have compassion for anyone who felt suicide was the right choice. Otherwise god would be an awful entity.

i moved here to be with her, she's german, and yeah it is...but everyone speaks english here a bit so it's not so bad...sorry i was away from the computer and didn't see this for a while

thanks and that's what's stopping me from doing it, I'm so afraid of failing.

may i ask what made you depressed in the first place?

>may i ask what made you depressed in the first place?

I'm not sure. How do you separate the symptoms from the cause?

There was never one event, just gradual decline of my mental health over a couple of years. Social anxiety probably didn't help.

Is anyone interested in recieiving videos and pics of my cock on Snapchat. If so gimme you Snapchat user and I’ll hyu

This girl I asked out last month, said she'd think about it and get back to me.
Yesterday, a month and a week later, still hasn't responded to me.

I go on Instagram and I see her cuddling with a guy, with love hearts in her post.
I guess she forgot that I even asked.

Is it too much to ask for an answer?
Yes or No?
Apparently I am "important" to her, despite her never talking to me, hanging out with me and fucking not giving me an answer after a month of "thinking" about it.

The brightside is....I can now ditch all my friends, Operation Mango as I call it.
Where everyone is on the chopping block.
They won't be my friends anymore.

Only have 2 "Real" friends left, they are the lucky ones. Rest of them can fuck off.
I had the right idea all those years ago, being a social outcast, fuck everyone and everything.

>I'm not sure. How do you separate the symptoms from the cause?

that's a good question, In my experience usually it's a series of event's that cause depression and then it eventually snowballs leading up to a single moment where the person says enough is enough. at least thats how it happened for me.