Power went out

Power went out.
Keep me company until I pass out or power comes back on.

SC: Tomgreen99
>I'm scared, it's cold....

Very well, what form of entertainment do you prefer?

Like movies, video games or just fucking around on the internet?

What do you think?
Why would I be here if not?

>>I'm scared, it's cold....
Put all your shirts and pants and socks on right now. Do it!

A fair point...

Where do you think the world is heading in the near future? I mean these coming years?

any idea why humanity is so obsessed with sex?

Sex is about the only true remedy to resist the fear associated with your own death.

why did history go the way it did? Is there any group pulling the strings on our asses? is there a higher purpose to our lives? is death truly the end and there's nothing after it? Why are most people concerned about survival with only a few of them having any real deviation from the simple minded *average person number 379*? Why people trying to "make something of themselves" despite the fact that a famous singer or a rich bitch is gonna be at the same grave as your average joe at the end of their lives? Why is the government not providing jobs for the people that need them? Why are jobs so hard to get in the first place despite a few of them requiring any real skill?

I Shure hope niggers don't chimp out and loot your area.
Be prepared to fight to the death do you have a weapon or maybe you could make one using tape and pointy things and post pics?

do this, it's a fun way to pass the time and your ready if some monkeys kick down your front door.

Get a kerosene heater, bro. That's what's keeping me toasty right now.

Goddamn. Now I'm gonna have nightmares

Do I drink it?

Don't worry user kun, just think of the most holy Emperor of Mankind and he will protect your ass

Your soft, warm, tasty ass.

>tasty ass
tfw you'll never taste user-kun's yummy bummy

Depends on whether the user is a man or woman ;)

Neither.

Hmm... Leaning towards the female or male form then?

This has gotten far too off topic.

Hey, i'm just lookin' to entertain our dearest OP here

And myself ofcorse.

No but seriously, why is the power off in your area?

Not the most active OP, i assume?

Wtf..how can he posting a Sup Forums not power??????

Smh omfg

heard of mobile data user?

Laptops, Smartphones and Tablets have batteries.

Assuming OP indicated loss of power soon after s/he became aware of it, and (let's say Laptop had been on continuous float charge) it is reasonable to assume communications could be maintained for many hours, or even several days - if used intermittently to preserve resources.

OP, how old are ya?

disregard that, it's irrelevant...
How's your life going?

It's 4 pm where i live, cool cloudy weather, cosy in my bed and drinking some tea

In what shithole do you live if there is a power cut? Its 2018 fag there shoulnt be things like power shortage. How comes that cell phone tower still got power?