I fucking hate white people and want kill every white male in the World...

I fucking hate white people and want kill every white male in the World. God dawn I am so sick about you fucking weaklings p.
JUST DIIIIIIE PLEASE OK?
We kill your entire race with our dominant genes and can’t do nothing

this is the worst picture ever

Fuck off

Congratulations your kids look nothing like you.
Sorry i prefer white men.

OP is not black/10

Fake and gay

Up

Fuck you Homophobe
Sorry lady or dude which ever one you are.
i prefer my own race.

Stop this kiddo, white race is the master race for ever and ever.
White race can enslave every other not white people in less than 1 week. Be carefull, don't push ur luck mister jew.

i don't believe in racial superiority
only pride/nationalism

Who care if u believe in it or not morron ? This is judt the truth, withe > every other teint of coloers, even if they unit. You are monkeys for us. I know it's hard to understand since you are not withe, you don't know what it mean, but i'll tell u what it mean.
Poor white kids, are equals to the smartest guys in ur races. That's why u can't do shit.

Excuse me who's superior? Ooh niggers are? That's why you were on out fields, serving us, bowing down to us, doing anything for us, until WE gave you the rights to be free and you fucked it up.
Your superiority is also proven in that when we were in europe building cities with working society you were still living in huts made out of your own shit. Thank you.

>Homophobe

you know, homos really are gross. they talk about shit like taking "prep" which is like an STD vaccine and then noticing that they have bloody cuticles and think it's normal to comment about how that sucks because of "where they put their fingers" when they meet random guys at gay clubs and fuck them.

the thing is... if that's their lifestyle, i don't want to be anywhere near them if they have bloody diseased fecal material from random faggots on their hands. i'm not taking "prep"... so i should run like FUCKING HELL from them.

i'm not "scared" of them for being gay, i'm scared of how (natural and common it is to be as) fucking gross as they are.

Lol. What a loser

If anyone responding to this thread genuinely believes this isn't bait and the OP is black, please remove yourself from the genepool and let the average IQ rise slightly.

Iyi fucugif6duf6 jcufyf6g7 oj8g6de

Compared to niggers in africa afro americans have 20% white DNA .
Hahahahaha

Yuck

try it and you will be out of a job along with all the other non whites

Get back in the oven, kike

>these are the white women we're supposed to get angry about the niggers "stealing" from us.