Why do I keep coming on here and viewing/posting (in) threads, like you guys mean anything to my life? like...

Why do I keep coming on here and viewing/posting (in) threads, like you guys mean anything to my life? like, it was quite a novel fun experience in idk, 2012. but that was like what? 6 years ago.
when am I finally going to abandon this ship heading for some sort of iceberg and tell myself that coming on here/the internet is just a pointless, carcinogenic expedition that will probaby result in a depressive loss, of ultimately, my sanity, which has pretty much already occured. The entire experience after all is awful. And any pleasure or joy I've percieved in fapping to traps, is purely a chemical illusion, I could've smoked weed with people IRL, the life I have is jobless, and loveless. I play old ps3 games when I'm not on Sup Forums, usually during a headache day. Give me a reason to bother anymore. I'm living off coffee & nicotine. It's my life drive atm. I'm crashing inside Sup Forums. Who is there to help? WHO IS REALLY THERE TO HELP. I will probably break down inside, soon.

tits or gtfo

i don't use estrogen anymore m8, any fat tissues I grew have dissolved.

Tits or gtfo

Just leave/b/ I left it in 2013 and only just recently started dropping in this month. I'm not missing much so I'm going back to Sup Forums.

Anyway, come to v4c on cytube you'll make friends there and that's the first step to meaning.

Yeah don't care dude u didn't leave Sup Forums u fucking idiot thats why ur still here hahaa

Can relate on point OP except I don't fap to traps

Scary how accurate this is

literally going to just quit straight up for at least, idk 5 years after this thread is VACd.

Sup Forums is like cigarettes

once hooked, forever a smoker

Reddit is funnier AND darker than Sup Forums now, but the retards still think that Sup Forums is the cooliest and freakiest place on the internet they could go, bragging to their friends that they browse threads on here all the time.

I hate traps.

It's depressing that reddit does have way fresher memes even though they get instantly ran into the ground by the hivemind structure of the site. Sup Forums got psy-oped by SJW spamming traps and newfags not responding with akbar.

I got sick of the whole trappy thing. I was just very lonely and Sup Forums was instant g--socialization, but now I realize it's not the way to have social interactions.

Sup Forums is for your private time. Don't mix both, or at least try not to. Remember the first rule?

They should make /trap/ and be over with it.

I want my Sup Forums dick free.

In the old times you would get a bannu for talking shit like this. Sadly nowadays mods come from there.

Can we make such demand known?

Just end with a bang and something we will remember you by

Exactly, this ISN'T old times. This place is a shit show now of people who think spamming the same dumb garbage over and over is the funniest shit in the world.

Anons are whining about it for at least two years now. I guess the majority doesn't care, cause all of them are fucking faggots and don't mind having trap threads everywhere (/gif/ is a fucking cancerous cesspool). So the voice of the few doesn't mean much. Hope dies last.

How new are you actually?

Sup Forums DICK FREE!

checked

The ship is pretty well sunk after it let so many people on board and now it's becoming a submarine. I'm here to post nudes. That's it! No one here is friends with anyone. You need an image board with permanent user names to make freinds and have meaning. There is no reputation building or reason to stay. The submarine is still seceding and hit the ocean floor next year

Fucking shame. RIP Sup Forums

The ship sank officially for me after 2014's the fappening, where massive loads of edgy normie teenagers decided to be part of >the_deep_web

eh reality is that you, like all of us, just do this as a distraction from your everyday life. it feels good to revisit something that once made you feel good even if it rarely does anymore. the only thing that is going to fix you is you. if you can't or won't then like me your just a dead man waiting for the bullet, or the train crash, or the other twist of fate that will take you from your pain. welcome to real life. it's a bitch.

wanna spread the word?

That was when it all turned shit. Of all the places to post celeb nudes, the guy picks Sup Forums

That's when it all turned to shit. Of all the places to post celeb nudes, the guy picks Sup Forums

bumpp

Hmm. I’d say you gotta quit the nicotine, start working out, get a normie job, save some money and quit playing vidya. Find a qt3.14 fuck her til she’s preggo and then have dirty little autismos that’ll start this thread all over again in 20 years.

ÿÿ

the fuck